Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 4411
-
10-01-25 21:44 #2896Banned Member

Posts: 319Chanel at Shanghai
Chanel is a classic petite pocket rocket / spinner type beauty. Maybe just a bit over 5 feet with very soft mm c / ds, and a rediculously cute body. This is her first day at Shanghai, but she's been previously reviewed as "Chantel" at JM Massage in Seattle. She met me with a big smile and some lovely kisses then quickly instructed me to go facedown on the table, along with a solemn but sly assurance that we weren't there for therapy. She climbed right on board with her tiny frame and started licking and whispering in my ears, which was much more enjoyable for the method than the meaning. From there it was a series of slow sensuous licks down my back to, shall we say, my center of gravity, where after a few minutes of delightful attention she basically jacked my pelvis up and crawled under like she was going to change my oil. But the things that she did with my dipstick weren't what I learned about in auto shop. All kidding aside, she was one heck of a mechanic, and it was almost unbelievable how good it felt. Then she flipped me over and continued at the new angle with what was probably the best dt I've ever experienced. I'm usually not a huge dt fan, having Heimliched a few people in my time, so the old "gagging on the meat chunk" routine gives me ptsd. But there was none of that with Chanel. It was teeth to the torso every time without a hitch, and she did things with the back of her tongue that were simply otherworldly. She was just as fully engaged when it was my turn to give her some special kisses which we did front and back with really excellent results. I don't know if she's read Sheryl Sandberg, but "Lean In" was definitely her motto. She really seemed to enjoy the rest of the routine as well, and her service throughout was top notch. But again, I think the standout service was her oral skills, which I'd place on par with anyone's. Seriously. Really sweet, cute, sexy, and skilled. Great combo. Highly recommend.
-
10-01-25 20:11 #2895Senior Member

Posts: 671Crazy how much they have scheduled if they're doing it 8 months ahead like that.
Originally Posted by Manager9
[View Original Post]
Shows you they like to keep the rotations constantly going.
-
10-01-25 18:13 #2894Senior Member

Posts: 347Yes, the tall Yuki (about 5'8) is now at Best with her good friend (I'm sure a 4-hand with them would be epic as well).
Originally Posted by Trappin1719
[View Original Post]
Now between Vivi and Chanel (at SH), could someone help provide some FBSA comparisons?
-
10-01-25 18:00 #2893Senior Member

Posts: 286Aki will be back next year
She is one of my ATF and she will be back in June next year. It is a long time but I had my time with her this year.
Originally Posted by AligatorJaw
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 16:58 #2892Banned Member

Posts: 907Sounds like Tiffany is in Auburn at Brisa.
Originally Posted by HelloThar
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 16:49 #2891Regular Member

Posts: 1Got ViVi instead of Chanel but all good
Was intending to see Chanel at Shanghai but appointment got twisted up and ended up with ViVi. Vivi is well reviewed and definitely worth seeing. Kinda milfy, definitely cute and sexy. I let her lead the hour and she knew her stuff starting with a gentle, teasing massage and then tuma, DFK, BBBJ, DATY and probably more alphabet that I can't remember. She covered me up and we finished with good old mish. Very nice!
Store was busy but I was able to say hi to Chanel before getting my obligatory water and will see her next time. She is the same Chanel from JM!
-
10-01-25 16:17 #2890Senior Member

Posts: 178Yuki
Tall Yuki that was at ONe 6-7 mos ago. If so, I might come out of retirement for her.
Originally Posted by Ampking69
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 15:27 #2889Banned Member

Posts: 994Super spinner Dora at Asian Pink Cloud Spa on Broadway
Tiny girl, almost feline features, great massage and great service. I'll be driving up. She is well reviewed from JM in Seattle and QQ Spa in FedWay.
-
10-01-25 14:12 #2888Senior Member

Posts: 671Anyone know how long Aria and Tiffany will be around? I'm assuming the lineup is different with the new month, but I know that's not always the case.
Guess I could shoot them a text if all else fails.
-
10-01-25 13:01 #2887Senior Member

Posts: 49Yeah I'm hoping Aki is still around even if its a different place as I was hoping to see her again soon.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 12:16 #2886Banned Member

Posts: 319Both Danny and Yuki at Best fit that description. Both have reviews here and Yuki on Tacoma / federal way board.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 11:13 #2885Senior Member

Posts: 347For this month, Yuki is at Best while Vivi is at Shanghai; you can't go wrong with either of them.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 01:04 #2884Senior Member

Posts: 511Best and SH current lineups?
I wanted to see Aki at Best but read earlier that she is only there until the end of last month? (Sept). If not her, I am interested to find a provider at one of these places that has natural breasts and does tuma. If none with those parameters are currently there then who would you recommend? Also want one that likes receiving DATY and is not too sensitive down there as some seem to be.
-
09-30-25 21:44 #2883Banned Member

Posts: 907Yeah, switching rubbers seems common. I go with the strategy of doing the provider in a couple of positions, then switch to the other for a couple of positions and so on.
Originally Posted by ILuvazns
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 18:33 #2882Senior Member

Posts: 347Yes, you do need to change condoms if you switch girls; this is why I usually don't change girls when doing 4-hand as condom changing kills the mood. In other words, make up your mind which girl to bang, then have the other girl either kiss or rim you while you are banging.
Originally Posted by ILuvazns
[View Original Post]
Another thing to point out is that some girls do clean your junior with wipes even when changing BBBJ, which was also a mood killer; luckily, my 4-hands with A+A v2, T+A, and even why+T were wipe-less during duo-BBBJ (they actually licked the shaft together at the same time).










Reply With Quote





