Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 114 of 870 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 164 214 614 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 13047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11352

    Sophia TA

    Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski405  [View Original Post]
    Ruby is back and so is her fabulous service. I came in late night, almost left because it was super busy, but waited per mmsn for 10 minutes and Ruby was waiting and ready. We immediately hug and kiss, skip the massage and her clothes come off soon after. I really want to have her keep her bra and panties on and f her this way, as she looks super hot with just that on. Maybe next time.

    This time she strips her clothes off and starts slowly going down on me. Nipples to stomach to cock. She gives me a standing amazing BBBJ with ball sucking which she excels at.

    Next she asks me to lay down and directs me to lift my legs. Legs go up and she gives me a rj. Could go longer and more sensual but she was great nonetheless. She then goes up and gives me a BBBJ while she's laying sideways next to me. Somehow we end up with both my foot and hers on the walls, which we laugh atm BBBJ gets more pse with me using my hand to jack off into her mouth, dickslap her and rub my head on her lips.

    She flips and we 69.69 like rim, could go longer, but it was good either way. She's got a little Bush now, which is fucking hot. Had fun eating her pussy with her Bush in my mouth.

    We go back to standing BBBJ and she opens up the tip of my head and laughs at her saliva dripping out of my dick.

    She wants me to fuck her now and so she grabs my rubber, blows me and then slaps it on.

    Standing missionary with legs together and legs apart while we reach each other and dfk.

    Per my MO, I get on the table and we go at it missionary style. I like to take my time with these broads, so I wrap my arms around her and slowly fuck her while we dfk and she makes out with my ear, and suckscon my neck.

    I end up blowing while dfk and slowly take my dick out. A weeks worth of cum in the bag is removed, and she cleans me up.

    She wants to massage me afterwards so that's what she does, and we end the session with a nice deep massage.

    Idk how long Ruby will be back, but definitely check her out if you haven't already.

    All natural too!
    Ruby is one of my favorites. Great girl, great teasing. She was tied up when I popped in so I went with Sophia, first time with her. Great experience, similar to the above. Notably she's a super small spinner. Got to be 100 lbs or less. Can't go wrong at TA.

  2. #11351
    Anyone have any info on essential treatment lately? Went there a while back for Miki and she was excellent. I don't know if it's just me but they always try to upsell a duo every time I go in. Trying to avoid the drive down to TA.

  3. #11350
    Quote Originally Posted by JuanBaBomb  [View Original Post]
    What shop? And the total price was $. 3 or $$. 3?
    Where exactly and what is the name of this spa?

  4. #11349

    Download X and FreeWally

    Quote Originally Posted by PressXtoDoubt  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I'm moving to California soon and I think my general area will be around Santa Ana and Irvine between work and home. I've read the forum a little but I guess what are the likelihood of getting something gross? We have BBFS in KC but girls are low volume imo because it's so easy to get anytime you want. Thanks in advance.
    Search up the forums if you want a detailed guide on how to protect yourself. Download X has posted a few guides on this that are pretty thorough.

    TLDR: Get HPV & Hep. B vaccine. Utilize county clinics or online doc.

  5. #11348
    Shill for TA, ignore all posts


    Posts: 11

    WTF Bemy Lover?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinji0424  [View Original Post]
    I work at EGP in Torrence so this place has been closed for a while? Has it reopened? I didn't see an open sign.
    It is closed. And whoever posted this review lifted it from me. It's word for word a review over the summer when this place was trying to find its footing. WTF?

  6. #11347

    Best practice for BBFS?

    Hey guys,

    I'm moving to California soon and I think my general area will be around Santa Ana and Irvine between work and home. I've read the forum a little but I guess what are the likelihood of getting something gross? We have BBFS in KC but girls are low volume imo because it's so easy to get anytime you want. Thanks in advance.

  7. #11346

    Ruby / Top Acupuncture

    Ruby is back and so is her fabulous service. I came in late night, almost left because it was super busy, but waited per mmsn for 10 minutes and Ruby was waiting and ready. We immediately hug and kiss, skip the massage and her clothes come off soon after. I really want to have her keep her bra and panties on and f her this way, as she looks super hot with just that on. Maybe next time.

    This time she strips her clothes off and starts slowly going down on me. Nipples to stomach to cock. She gives me a standing amazing BBBJ with ball sucking which she excels at.

    Next she asks me to lay down and directs me to lift my legs. Legs go up and she gives me a rj. Could go longer and more sensual but she was great nonetheless. She then goes up and gives me a BBBJ while she's laying sideways next to me. Somehow we end up with both my foot and hers on the walls, which we laugh atm BBBJ gets more pse with me using my hand to jack off into her mouth, dickslap her and rub my head on her lips.

    She flips and we 69.69 like rim, could go longer, but it was good either way. She's got a little Bush now, which is fucking hot. Had fun eating her pussy with her Bush in my mouth.

    We go back to standing BBBJ and she opens up the tip of my head and laughs at her saliva dripping out of my dick.

    She wants me to fuck her now and so she grabs my rubber, blows me and then slaps it on.

    Standing missionary with legs together and legs apart while we reach each other and dfk.

    Per my MO, I get on the table and we go at it missionary style. I like to take my time with these broads, so I wrap my arms around her and slowly fuck her while we dfk and she makes out with my ear, and suckscon my neck.

    I end up blowing while dfk and slowly take my dick out. A weeks worth of cum in the bag is removed, and she cleans me up.

    She wants to massage me afterwards so that's what she does, and we end the session with a nice deep massage.

    Idk how long Ruby will be back, but definitely check her out if you haven't already.

    All natural too!

  8. #11345

    Angel Massage / Angie

    I decided to head over to see one of the new girls at Angel Massage (Whittier) - Angie, and I am glad I did. Really cute. Clean shaved. Good Boobs (C's). Hardly any English but that didn't matter. Paid the house fee. She cleaned my hands and bits & pieces. Great BBBJ!! Took her time on her knees as I sat on the edge of the bed in the big room. Lots of suction and spit. Licked from the ball to the tip. I think she enjoyed it as much as me!! LOL. Flipped her over and gave it back to her until she was good and wet which didn't take long. Her clit is super sensitive and I made her cum HARD!! Condom on and got into Standing Mish so I could get deep inside. We were rolling at this point and she came again as I had her legs on my shoulders. She was trying to be quiet but I was railing her hard and she couldn't keep it in. Onto the table for K9 where she came a third time as well as with me. Wetness running down her legs and both of us sweaty. Cleaned us both up. Tipped at the end. Really Fun!

  9. #11344
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 84

    You Beauty in Claremont

    Quote Originally Posted by JuanBaBomb  [View Original Post]
    What shop? And the total price was $. 3 or $$. 3?
    House fee. 7.

    Donation $. 6.

    Total OTD $$. 3.

  10. #11343

    Left out a key detail there

    Quote Originally Posted by Maleebog  [View Original Post]
    I came to see Lily based on the reviews from the other website.

    Stats:

    Name: Lily.

    Height: 5'1".

    Build: Petite, enhanced 34 C up top, slim waist.

    Hair: Long brown.

    Kitty: Trimmed, well-kept.

    Look: Sweet face, tight body, confident energy.

    Session:

    The shop is brand new cozy, spotless, and welcoming. Easy parking, no hassle at the door. Inside, Lily greeted me with a warm smile, light hug, and some playful chat to break the ice.

    We started with some LFK that smoothly turned into deeper DFK. She's into it, not mechanical, with good connection. Things picked up and the menu opened up: DATY, 69, FIV, and even DATO for those who like to explore. Very responsive, lots of chemistry.

    When it came time for CFS, Lily really shined. Multiple positions mish, CG, standing, doggy she kept pace and had fun with it. She knows how to keep things flowing naturally without watching the clock. Finished strong, no rush, very satisfying.

    Extra post-session light massage was a nice touch. Relaxing, calm, left me refreshed.

    Repeat: Absolutely. Lily's got looks, skills, and a great personality. Highly recommended.

    Damage: HF. 7 donation: 6.
    What shop? And the total price was $. 3 or $$. 3?

  11. #11342

    I thought this place was closed

    Quote Originally Posted by BemyLover  [View Original Post]
    Thought I'd give this place a try and glad I did. The location is discrete, the vibes are good, and the service is excellent.

    After making an appointment to see Mandy, I arrived at the agreed upon time. As is typically the case, front of house led me to a room and asked to me to get comfortable. A few moments later, Mandy entered is a pink slip that perfectly accentuated her lovely mm Cs.

    We launched into some DFK, which was great (very sensual). But as the straps on her slip fell over her shoulders, so did she fall to her knees to introduce her mouth to my cock. Lots of BLS and eye contact with serviceable if unrefined sucking. Mandy is quite young and possibly still cultivating the skills that will soon make her very popular with the local mongers, I'm sure. Offer her instruction she's eager to please.

    Soon came the cover and some joyous pounding in standing mish, regular mish, and doggie. Mandy's moans are super sexy and certainly give one the impression that she loves a good pounding.

    We moved back to BBBJ for the finish. I was somewhat hesitant to make my usual move, as some AMP girls have an aversion to jizz anywhere near their face, but Mandy did as instructed and opened wide for my load. I overshot and got some on her forehead and check, but she took it in stride. Looks like I have another spot to add to my rotation, LOL.

    Mandy cleaned herself up and helped me do the same. After some small talk, she escorted me to the rear exit. I will look forward to seeing her again in the near future.
    I work at EGP in Torrence so this place has been closed for a while? Has it reopened? I didn't see an open sign.

  12. #11341
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 84
    I came to see Lily based on the reviews from the other website.

    Stats:

    Name: Lily.

    Height: 5'1".

    Build: Petite, enhanced 34 C up top, slim waist.

    Hair: Long brown.

    Kitty: Trimmed, well-kept.

    Look: Sweet face, tight body, confident energy.

    Session:

    The shop is brand new cozy, spotless, and welcoming. Easy parking, no hassle at the door. Inside, Lily greeted me with a warm smile, light hug, and some playful chat to break the ice.

    We started with some LFK that smoothly turned into deeper DFK. She's into it, not mechanical, with good connection. Things picked up and the menu opened up: DATY, 69, FIV, and even DATO for those who like to explore. Very responsive, lots of chemistry.

    When it came time for CFS, Lily really shined. Multiple positions mish, CG, standing, doggy she kept pace and had fun with it. She knows how to keep things flowing naturally without watching the clock. Finished strong, no rush, very satisfying.

    Extra post-session light massage was a nice touch. Relaxing, calm, left me refreshed.

    Repeat: Absolutely. Lily's got looks, skills, and a great personality. Highly recommended.

    Damage: HF. 7 donation: 6.

  13. #11340
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 15

    Downey Accu.

    Had a Chinese Jane doe. Late 30's, not fat but not a spinner either. Had a fairly large FUPA though. Got decent massage, on flip got HE and she pulled out her ta-tas that I played with, then continued massage. Nice lady but wouldn't repeat.

  14. #11339
    Shill for Erma Spa


    Posts: 22

    Mandy at Torrence Wellness Spa

    Thought I'd give this place a try and glad I did. The location is discrete, the vibes are good, and the service is excellent.

    After making an appointment to see Mandy, I arrived at the agreed upon time. As is typically the case, front of house led me to a room and asked to me to get comfortable. A few moments later, Mandy entered is a pink slip that perfectly accentuated her lovely mm Cs.

    We launched into some DFK, which was great (very sensual). But as the straps on her slip fell over her shoulders, so did she fall to her knees to introduce her mouth to my cock. Lots of BLS and eye contact with serviceable if unrefined sucking. Mandy is quite young and possibly still cultivating the skills that will soon make her very popular with the local mongers, I'm sure. Offer her instruction— she's eager to please.

    Soon came the cover and some joyous pounding in standing mish, regular mish, and doggie. Mandy's moans are super sexy and certainly give one the impression that she loves a good pounding.

    We moved back to BBBJ for the finish. I was somewhat hesitant to make my usual move, as some AMP girls have an aversion to jizz anywhere near their face, but Mandy did as instructed and opened wide for my load. I overshot and got some on her forehead and check, but she took it in stride. Looks like I have another spot to add to my rotation, LOL.

    Mandy cleaned herself up and helped me do the same. After some small talk, she escorted me to the rear exit. I will look forward to seeing her again in the near future.

  15. #11338

    Finally got over there!

    Quote Originally Posted by Iislali938  [View Original Post]
    Good first experience at Clarita Therapy Spa on Golden Valley in Santa Clarita. Masseuse was Monica.

    Silky smooth hands that were very educated. Girl got mad skill. Monica massaged me like I was her lover or some shit. Super close and intimate the whole hour. She even got creative when she added oil to the mix. Using all of her limbs to massage me in various ways. Bubbly cutie too. We talked about the most random shit while she was massaging, but I'd be a lie if I didn't enjoy the chat. Her grip during the hand job was just right. A lot of girls go either too light or too tight like some vice grip. Monica got the grip down and she got the cock sucking part down too. I joked with her that if she keeps up the good job, she going to make me cum real early. Monica grinned and just kept it going. I came so hard all over her face and hair.

    I'm like OK here's your damn money.
    No Monica, a little short girl named Candy. Massage was probably the worst I've ever had, ZERO skills, played along with it though. On the flip side she cleaned up my unit & gestured if I wanted a blow job, shook my head yes & then she asked condom or no, no of course. Took her top off as well, nice titties for sure. Nice DT & finished CIM w / swallow, she took it like a champ. 140 total OTD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape