Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 154 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 204 254 654 1154 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 41257
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38962

    Rayne

    Quote Originally Posted by Unc93  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/330849849810

    I did a search but they're all years old and links are dead so I can't confirm if it's the same person.

    Someone give me some good news, she looks good.
    I saw her a couple of times last week, both outcalls at my place. No issues at all. And she is very hot, great body, and looks exactly like her pics. A little expensive, but worth it for me. She is on the candy and has the tell tale spider bites on her legs, but no other issues. One of my outcalls I actually picked her up and took her to my place and there was a DB there, so wouldn't recommend an incall.

  2. #38961
    Quote Originally Posted by MandarinMature  [View Original Post]
    Had anyone enjoyed this little thing? She is certainly my type. Looking for insights. DM's are welcome as are general responses here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/447321076946
    Yeah, service is okay. Was living in a shed on this property. Pretty brackish but decent for a quickie. She's also super tiny spinner bod.

  3. #38960

    Tight Squeeze

    Had anyone enjoyed this little thing? She is certainly my type. Looking for insights. DM's are welcome as are general responses here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/447321076946

  4. #38959

    Giulissa

    Anyone know if this is real?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ulissa

  5. #38958

    Giulissa

    Anyone know if this is real?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ulissa

  6. #38957

    Giulissa

    Anyone know if this is real?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ulissa

  7. #38956

    Just an observation

    If a girl post on stg everyday, all day, she must have bad service and no regulars. What you think?

  8. #38955

    Lucky Lynn Does Not Disappoint

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuy15  [View Original Post]
    Seen "Lucky Lynn" posting in OP for quite a while. But never dabbled, anyone have info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/406785593976
    I've seen her twice over the past two weeks. She's fun, pleasant, NOT a NODDER, and has THE BEST (dare I say) oral skills in town. She doesn't watch the clock but be reasonable. Her donations are affordable and fair. I have had a an absolute blast with her both times and I am going to see her again.

    Rich.

  9. #38954
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    Damsel

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure that one in the mask is the one who advertises as the Damsel in distress. If so, it's probably just the camera angle making her legs look funky. But I could be wrong.
    Has anyone seen Damsel? Is she good? Is her donation reasonable? Most important is she safe or someone will knock on the door?

  10. #38953

    Damsel

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    WTH is wrong is this girls legs!? (The one with the mask).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/084204865513
    I'm pretty sure that one in the mask is the one who advertises as the Damsel in distress. If so, it's probably just the camera angle making her legs look funky. But I could be wrong.

  11. #38952

    Legs

    WTH is wrong is this girls legs!? (The one with the mask).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/084204865513

  12. #38951

    Ava the fetish Queen

    Probably should post this under streetwalker section but she posts on STG, so I'm posting it here. Saw Ava walking Youngerman the other evening near the Quality Inn and Motel 6 area. I'm 95% sure it was her. Looked like she was carrying all of her belongings with her. Looked pretty rough and appears to have put on more weight, so she's a hefty one now. If you partake, I'd recommend going for SW donations. Not as flattering in person as the pics in her ad.

  13. #38950

    Teeth

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Be sure to take a set of false teeth with you. Because I doubt she has any!. LOL.
    She has 3 teeth but 2 of them are in her pocket.

  14. #38949

    Preggo Fun Update

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolStrokes  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering have anyone had any fun with the preggo kitty.

    Shae.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...g/250971110519

    Sandi. I have read to stay away.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/151500593059

    Lacy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/824050886043
    Last week, I had a dream with Lacy. She was nice and chill with a cute baby bump. Comms were smooth. Area was not best, which added to some of the 1st meet gitters but overall a good dream. I will repeat!! I also seen that her area has changed since last week.

  15. #38948
    Quote Originally Posted by DtfSparky  [View Original Post]
    They are real, usually cagle rd or jtb, I've gone twice but both times they were way too old for my preference and not very attractive. They will send you a pic of different girl. Only once was I able to convince the text line to send an actual pic of the girl but then the lobby wouldn't let me up and I bailed. Saw her walkout of the side door as I was pulling out and decided for a trust worthy AMP. But if you just want a decent price and not picky, they are real usually.
    Most the ads although different numbers be the pointing to same provider. Usually will be an older much older 40's 50's will be either baymeadows by the old chicken soldier or jtb with the colored roof hotel. Save your money and hit an AMP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape