Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 58910
-
10-01-25 18:54 #53540Senior Member

Posts: 1230Over the years I've been out with girls from spas after hours or days off, usually dinner and/or a local attraction, had some good times. I never asked them to quit their day job it was just fun, not love.
Originally Posted by Decoop99
[View Original Post]
I don't know your situation, but hey maybe you found your girl? are you going to the homeland to meet the parents? she might be supporting the whole family, immediate and distant??
-
10-01-25 18:51 #53539Regular Member

Posts: 12Be careful
These ladies are all about creating the illusion that you're the best thing that's happened to them ever! I saw this post years ago and I referred back to it occasionally if I start having those types of emotions. It's a good one to read.
Originally Posted by Decoop99
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...702&viewfull=1#post6272702.
-
10-01-25 18:33 #53538Senior Member

Posts: 1230Did they open today?
Originally Posted by RowdyReptile
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 18:25 #53537Senior Member

Posts: 48Dating the modern woman is already a horrible idea, but this is some next level shit bro. There is literally a 0% chance that this works out even decently.
Originally Posted by Decoop99
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 17:34 #53536Senior Member

Posts: 269Tell her you need to borrow money
Not a huge sum but a decent amount like a few thousand. If she says yes without hesitating keep it going.
Originally Posted by CopKoda
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 17:19 #53535Senior Member

Posts: 285I've had 3 encounters with 3 different Meiji providers and the only time I was allowed to have multiple pops was when I booked the hour appointment.
Originally Posted by MikeMic
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 17:17 #53534Senior Member

Posts: 285You are in over your head my friend. Your other head is has taken over and gone into full honey moon phase. Cut the BS, imagine the thousands of other dudes she been with and other people that have probably felt the same as you. End it ASAP!
Originally Posted by Decoop99
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 17:15 #53533Senior Member

Posts: 285Iris / JJ
Went to see Iris today at tokyo / orchid. She has dyed her hair a blonde color. She's 5'6, petite slender spinner body, natural b cups, very young / pretty face, english is good and is a sexual monster. This girl is your PSE girl and I was very turned on. BBBJ skills are top 3 all time. Deep throating and just engulfing every inch and more. I will def be repeating just for this alone. She wanted me to DATO but I don't do that unless I build a rapport with the girl. So she said let me fuck you instead. She climbed on top and fucked the shit out of me. I blew in a minute with all the dirty talk she was doing while fucking me. I def need to do a CIM finish next visit.
-
10-01-25 16:55 #53532Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289They don't like us to say where they came from and where they're going but I think you're probably right. LOL.
Originally Posted by Nienhull
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 16:25 #53531Senior Member

Posts: 225Do you get multiple pops with any sessions.
Originally Posted by Hoanking
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 16:17 #53530Senior Member

Posts: 225Found Meiji sit! I'm guessing those prices are worth it based on the reviews.
Originally Posted by CallMeMatthew
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 15:49 #53529Senior Member

Posts: 456Mina
Is this the Mina that has been in Riverview during September? If so, I'm in.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 12:58 #53528Regular Member

Posts: 14Dating an AMP Woman
Looking for serious help from some of the veterans here. I have seen a woman from one of the massage places many times, and have started to catch some major feelings. We have taken it up a level, and talked about a future. We have spent a few nights together in a hotel, stayed after the shop closed for several hours by ourselves, even go shopping together. We are talking about plans back in her home city.
Question: Is this just false hope? Does this ever workout? Am I getting played? (I have not seen one lie from her, and I am very attuned to that) Anyone else have any experience in this area?
Serious question and hoping not to get to beat up about this, but honest answers appreciated.
I also want to thank all of you for the amazing reports and tips. So invaluable.
-
09-30-25 21:22 #53527Senior Member

Posts: 357Hope we get some new meat
Jesus H fn Christ seems like LOL half the Bettyford clinic has be getting reviews the entire year.
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 20:15 #53526Senior Member

Posts: 94I was able to film the entirety of the performance LOL. Not sure about any of the other Meiji girls so YMMV.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






