Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 58860
-
09-30-25 12:18 #53475Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289You dirty dog! Did you film the entire session or just some short videos here and there? That's awesome that that's an option. Love the girls that like to perform on video. LOL.
Originally Posted by AedeGreat
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 10:07 #53474Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289I sent something yesterday in response to one of the others asking. Not necessarily new but the next month rotation. For those of you that get down to Sarasota and Saint Pete they have some good ones down there also and I think Fia was just recently in Sarasota last month. Not sure if she's moving over to Saint Pete this month or not.
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 10:04 #53473Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Yeah, JJ has a nice slender body, and she does yoga and exercises every morning and kind of an exotic look compared to the others and all natural.
Originally Posted by CopKoda
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 06:59 #53472Senior Member

Posts: 549Any New to Orlando Providers for October?
The end of a current month and the beginning of a new month is a bittersweet time in the hobby.
Old favorites rotate out and new talent rotates in. Among the new talent is, hopefully, some new to Orlando providers.
Would be very grateful for any updates. Thanks.
-
09-30-25 01:29 #53471Senior Member

Posts: 844Where's the info?
CLICK HERE to read the status of the "next update" to the Guide (see paragraph 3 and the referral to the SEARCH function), as well as initial reports on QQ. That's currently sitting on page 7 of this thread at an even 100 posts deep from this point.
Originally Posted by FlMongerer
[View Original Post]
THEN peruse the forum from that point to this and you'll have the full picture.
-
09-29-25 23:49 #53470Senior Member

Posts: 202Five Star
Appreciate the heads up. Tiffany is top notch in both looks and performance, as many others here can also attest. Hopefully the other girl is good too. This is very close for me so I will check it out soon and report back.
Originally Posted by RowdyReptile
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 23:05 #53469Senior Member

Posts: 285Thanks man. Got to try JJ.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 22:23 #53468Senior Member

Posts: 221Qq
QQ is five minutes from my Orlando area office and I visit every time I am down here for business. It was almost too close because I was blowing money every time I'm down there. I stopped by today and it was closed. Anyone know if they are popping up somewhere else. Dr. Willy? Time for an updated guide??
-
09-29-25 18:06 #53467Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Tokyo-Bella (little Bella), Wendy, Iris (JJ).
Originally Posted by CopKoda
[View Original Post]
M why- Mina, Summer and a new girl.
-
09-29-25 16:42 #53466Senior Member

Posts: 285With a new month approaching, anyone have any inside scoop on whose to come to Tokyo / MY.
-
09-29-25 15:06 #53465Senior Member

Posts: 395Meiji Mina. She's a Spinning Star!
I had the chance to see Mina who is VERY petite. She is probably less than 5'2", A breasts which are very perky and cute. She has a beautiful face and probably does not weigh 100 lbs. She is young and the talent is good but not off the charts as far as abilities. I don't care. I was in heaven with this very nice, beautiful girl. She is sensitive and made some noises where I thought I was hurting her and I stopped and asked if ok. The response I got was that she liked it. But the sounds she makes are new to me.
She is only here for a week. If you like the cute spinners. Go see her. I am hoping to have a chance to return to her before she leaves.
She's south of downtown in an house.
-cmm.
-
09-29-25 14:11 #53464Senior Member

Posts: 257Cici
I would agree Cici is great. Very pretty, great skin, nice little tan. Fantastic un-rushed service today. I will go back, imo a nice GFE.
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 12:39 #53463Senior Member

Posts: 1230qq
No raid, couple weeks ago closed, someone said they were 'asked nicely'. I read their insurance neighbor moved out also.
Originally Posted by ValenciaGuy
[View Original Post]
Don't know how thick the walls were? I've heard some vocal sessions at various spas😆.
options popping up already
-
09-29-25 12:25 #53462Senior Member

Posts: 94Meiji Filming
I was able to film Airi for an additional $. The handler told me it would be $$ and no face but Airi said $ when I asked and didn't mind having her face in it which was great for me LOL. I'd ask the handler to see if they're open to it first since they ask the girls then ask in person rather than agreeing to it prior. Might be cheaper like it was in my case but YMMV.
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 12:10 #53461Senior Member

Posts: 633Qq wtf?
Did they get raided? When did the close shop? This was a dangerously close drive from me. A whole three. Minutes. I went twice, guess third time is not the charm. Damn this sucks. Nothing beats close to home action.











Reply With Quote






