Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 1038 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16494

    Old Contact Hitting Me Back

    When I still had an account on SA, there was a chick in WI that I connected with, Marie. This was back in 2022. Trying to get up to the suburbs of Milwaukee is an all day project for sure. Haven't heard from her since early 2023.

    She just hit me back up.

    My book is dry since I can't get back on SA, the other sites are full of time wasters. I do have one Polish girl that I've been seeing since around 2022, but I need a little variety. Anyway, this girl Marie is curvy and super cute. Big titties and agreed to $300 for a PPM at a hotel. Going to check her out next week.

  2. #16493

    Lyunn

    Quote Originally Posted by Csheen  [View Original Post]
    So is she platonic? Was she hinting at a threesome or something? What was the ppm she quoted you?
    Never discussed PPM. I think it was just a rinse to party on my dime.

  3. #16492
    Quote Originally Posted by CflFun352  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with insights on this one? Planning to meet soon?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-5dc030b04434

    Or this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-c1b1f4cb3f8d
    Did you ever meet up with her?

  4. #16491
    Quote Originally Posted by BillUnderwood  [View Original Post]
    I chatted with Lynn before. She wanted to see me but wanted me to also pay for her GF to join us for a night out (not play). She didn't want to leave her GF without anything to do. Saw a pic of the friend and wasn't impressed. Told her to go hang out with her GF then. Haven't talked since.
    So is she platonic? Was she hinting at a threesome or something? What was the ppm she quoted you?

  5. #16490

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by Csheen  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen any of these? Been talking to them and thinking of setting up dates:

    Lynn.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-0626302e30a9

    Daniela.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-2978aac024ac

    Russiantgr.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-f294561bea73
    I chatted with Lynn before. She wanted to see me but wanted me to also pay for her GF to join us for a night out (not play). She didn't want to leave her GF without anything to do. Saw a pic of the friend and wasn't impressed. Told her to go hang out with her GF then. Haven't talked since.

  6. #16489
    Quote Originally Posted by Derick171  [View Original Post]
    I chatted with russiantgr and she wanted $800. I passed didn't even try to negotiate.
    Beautiful girl but that's way too much. I talked her down to 500 but she doesn't seem to be responding currently.

  7. #16488

    Russiantgr

    Quote Originally Posted by Csheen  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen any of these? Been talking to them and thinking of setting up dates:

    Lynn.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-0626302e30a9

    Daniela.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-2978aac024ac

    Russiantgr.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-f294561bea73
    I chatted with russiantgr and she wanted $800. I passed didn't even try to negotiate.

  8. #16487
    Anyone seen any of these? Been talking to them and thinking of setting up dates:

    Lynn.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-0626302e30a9

    Daniela.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-2978aac024ac

    Russiantgr.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-f294561bea73

  9. #16486
    Anyone with info on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-383673c59f9d

    I like the girl next door look. LOL.

  10. #16485
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDat111  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met her? She looks 60 but profile says 34? Maybe I am wrong. She keeps messaging me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-61df901d42dd
    I met her several years ago when she was a SW - iirc this was 2018-2019. She lives out of state. I think from Minnesota. And comes to Chicago for dating / SW / sugar. These pics are extremely photoshopped and you are right. When I met her she was very wrinkled and she seemed at least early to Mid 50's. She was very eager to please but I sent her away after trying for a few minutes, I just wasn’t feeling it . She also smelled like she had been chain smoking all day.

  11. #16484
    That's a very hard 34, if that's really her age and not a typo 😂

    Never seen her. Looks to be 54 or 64.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoDat111  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met her? She looks 60 but profile says 34? Maybe I am wrong. She keeps messaging me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-61df901d42dd

  12. #16483

    Alexandra Blum

    Has anyone met her? She looks 60 but profile says 34? Maybe I am wrong. She keeps messaging me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-61df901d42dd

  13. #16482
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Quite a few reasons why SB is not suitable for some guys. Other can chime in.

    1) guys are old or ugly or both.

    2) guys don't have games to score.

    3) no times to do all the texting needed to weed through scammers.

    4) most SBs can not host and for guys who also can't host, getting a place is an added expense or simply not an option (married guys for example).

    5) guys not wanting to get emotionally attached.

    6) variety. Some guys simply like to fuck as many women as possible.

    7) time constraint. Some guys only have limited window to play, so it's easier to make an appointment with an agency.
    True. I guess I was writing more towards guys for whom it is feasible to see SBs.

  14. #16481
    Quote Originally Posted by Csheen  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else feel this?

    Like I don't understand why anyone would see an escort if SBs exist and are available in your area. Yes you have to go through the trouble of msg them, try to get them to go out w you, weed through a bunch of scammers and flakes, show them that you are at least moderately successful and somewhat attractive. It's a little more work than just showing up to an incall appointment, but there are also many positives:

    They are real women who only date 1-2 SDs a week instead of a 5-8 a day.

    If they like you the enthusiasm during intimacy is genuine and not putting on an act.

    And they don't watch the clock.

    For what you spend on 1 hr w a pro you can do an all nighter w an sb.

    BBFS is (most of the times) on the menu.

    LEO is not even a consideration.

    You dont have to deal with a pimp or a handler

    And they text and call you between dates to tell u they miss you and when can you see them again.

    Before I thought SW are the less expensive option but, looking at how inflated the prices are these days you might as well go w an sb. There's just no comparison between a really good relationship w an sb and I don't know, picking up someone off the street on Cicero or meet some drug addict off EB at a sketchy motel. Am I missing anything? Even compared to the high end agency girls I don't think there's any comparison.
    Quite a few reasons why SB is not suitable for some guys. Other can chime in.

    1) guys are old or ugly or both.

    2) guys don't have games to score.

    3) no times to do all the texting needed to weed through scammers.

    4) most SBs can not host and for guys who also can't host, getting a place is an added expense or simply not an option (married guys for example).

    5) guys not wanting to get emotionally attached.

    6) variety. Some guys simply like to fuck as many women as possible.

    7) time constraint. Some guys only have limited window to play, so it's easier to make an appointment with an agency.

  15. #16480

    SB's vs Escorts

    Quote Originally Posted by Csheen  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else feel this?

    Like I don't understand why anyone would see an escort if SBs exist and are available in your area. Yes you have to go through the trouble of msg them, try to get them to go out w you, weed through a bunch of scammers and flakes, show them that you are at least moderately successful and somewhat attractive. It's a little more work than just showing up to an incall appointment, but there are also many positives:

    They are real women who only date 1-2 SDs a week instead of a 5-8 a day.

    If they like you the enthusiasm during intimacy is genuine and not putting on an act.

    And they don't watch the clock..
    1. "They are real women who only date 1-2 SDs a week instead of a 5-8 a day." - That is somewhat the exception and you will never know it until it's too late. Many date more than 1-2 a week and of course if everyone is BBFS, then do you expect the other SD's that she is seeing to be super careful and be covered with everyone else? No.

    2. "If they like you the enthusiasm during intimacy is genuine and not putting on an act. " - Even women in vanilla relationships fake it. They like the money you give them. It is rare for feeling to come and even there, usually a timeline where at some point it ends.

    3. "And they don't watch the clock. " -While time is not usually as strict, it has not been uncommon for the girl to make plans after our date with her GF's or whoever.

    4. "For what you spend on 1 hr w a pro you can do an all nighter w an sb. " - Overnights seem very rare and usually only after an amount of time.

    5. "BBFS is (most of the times) on the menu. " - The biggest mistake you can make is to think you are the only guy. You might be the 2nd or 3rd that day for the sweet SB that says she really cares about you.

    6. "LEO is not even a consideration. " - Pretty rare with the agency's and pro's.

    7. "You don't have to deal with a pimp or a handler" - We have literally talked on this thread about girls that we believed had someone helping book appointments although I will say most of the girls do it all themselves.

    8. "And they text and call you between dates to tell you they miss you and when can you see them again. " - Pretty rare unless they are looking for money.

    I have had a couple of good SB relationships. Lots of train wrecks. It requires a large investment in time as I sometimes will message a girl for 6 months before I get a response. An escort usually will respond right away. I would leave it that there are some good SB's and some good Escorts. If you don't want to make the time investment and can't sit around for 2-3 hours for a SB to show up, you are pretty much better off with a pro. If you have a LARGE amount of time and patience, then, a SB might be something to try.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape