Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 116 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 1732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1507

    Garlic allergy

    Quote Originally Posted by ToolWays  [View Original Post]
    Called ahead and made an appointment, and was greeted by Nana when I got there. My first observation was a strong smell of Chinese food inside the place. The smell also seemed to be coming out of her pores. Sometimes it happens, not a big deal but something to be aware of. Another downer was her hands and fingertips were cold as ice cubes. I was also freezing laying on the table. It really wasn't that cold outside, 50 according to my vehicle after I left. It must be a cold spot because I drove 5 minutes and my thermometer went up to 60. I'm not sure if the heat isn't working or she just doesn't know how to turn it on. Overall it would have been a good experience except for the food smell and cold hands and cold spa. Don't think I'd repeat until they get some heat.
    Thanks for saying that. I'd be careful when I try DATY.

  2. #1506

    Red Grape

    Called ahead and made an appointment, and was greeted by Nana when I got there. My first observation was a strong smell of Chinese food inside the place. The smell also seemed to be coming out of her pores. Sometimes it happens, not a big deal but something to be aware of. Another downer was her hands and fingertips were cold as ice cubes. I was also freezing laying on the table. It really wasn't that cold outside, 50 according to my vehicle after I left. It must be a cold spot because I drove 5 minutes and my thermometer went up to 60. I'm not sure if the heat isn't working or she just doesn't know how to turn it on. Overall it would have been a good experience except for the food smell and cold hands and cold spa. Don't think I'd repeat until they get some heat.

  3. #1505
    Quote Originally Posted by CougarLover21  [View Original Post]
    Damn unfortunately I was going to ask can anyone give me BP latest damage reports, I haven't been there in probably a year or 2 and was thinking about going back to one day to try my luck.
    BP is still open, Healing hands and You Sai Spa are the ones reported to have closed.

    Since you are thinking about going back to BP, You must have liked your last visit. Take one for the team and post your findings when you go back.

  4. #1504

    Disappointing

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatCannon  [View Original Post]
    These two closings have nothing to do with LE activities.

    They closed because both joints were run by older unattractive broads and they were the only broads working there.

    Somebody must have been going to keep them open a year or two, but they were the bottom of the barrel when it came to the talent.

    The next worst place would be Timberlake BP, I wouldn't be surprised if they are the next shop to close.

    The last time I went to BP 2-3 years ago, I made an excuse, turned around and got the hell out of there after being greeted by a 70+ broad that looked like the Crpyt Keeper!.
    Damn unfortunately I was going to ask can anyone give me BP latest damage reports, I haven't been there in probably a year or 2 and was thinking about going back to one day to try my luck.

  5. #1503
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoCNote  [View Original Post]
    Searched for LE activities in the area but couldn't find any relevant articles.
    These two closings have nothing to do with LE activities.

    They closed because both joints were run by older unattractive broads and they were the only broads working there.

    Somebody must have been going to keep them open a year or two, but they were the bottom of the barrel when it came to the talent.

    The next worst place would be Timberlake BP, I wouldn't be surprised if they are the next shop to close.

    The last time I went to BP 2-3 years ago, I made an excuse, turned around and got the hell out of there after being greeted by a 70+ broad that looked like the Crpyt Keeper!.

  6. #1502

    A link to the news?

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottVT  [View Original Post]
    Seems like a few of the AMP's have closed.
    Searched for LE activities in the area but couldn't find any relevant articles.

  7. #1501
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatCannon  [View Original Post]
    The current Fruit Stand girl is Nana. Not much info on her in the Roanoke forums. Other than somebody heard she was good, and a post saying she has GPS and a Bad attitude.

    The Nana I saw was a thin spinner and attractive for the area. That is unless you have some unrealistic expectations, but I don't think too many will be disappointed.

    I'm not sure of her age, at first I thought she was younger, like late 20's but sometimes it's hard to tell, she's probably more like late 30's.

    Decent massage, she was humming to herself while performing it, and overall I found her to be very nice. She also gave a very nice pre flip tease.

    On the flip I was worried about the alleged GPS and being hijacked for a High rate. To my pleasant surprise she accepted the standard Roanoke fruit stand donation with a smile.
    Due to someone telling me they allegedly thought a State Trooper and a Blood hound was parked across the street watching, I decided to err on the side of caution before making an appointment for this joint.

    I drove in the parking lot across the street and didn't see anyone sitting in a vehicle, so went to the fruit stand. Did a walk in and asked if they were busy, and they weren't.

    I drew Nana again, had a even better time this go around. I did get her age. It's late 30's, but She still has the body type I like.

    I know I said I'd repeat, but I was on the fence and thought about waiting for somebody new. I'm glad I went back, I'll now say she's my favorite so far at this location.

    Cici was the best I've seen in the Star City Fruit Stands.

    Thank you for your attention to this matter.

  8. #1500

    Eyes on the fruit?

    Got these two messages about the fruit stand from a member on here that will remain annonymous.

    (1) "Went there. Had a good visit. Also noticed a vehicle across the street with a blood hound inside. Also noticed he had some equipment with him. Almost certain it was a state police officer. Thought I would let you know so you can keep an eye out and let me know?

    Only After I replied why would a cop stake out a AMP with a Blood hound? When they can just get your info from your license plate. He now claims.

    (2) "Maybe but when I pulled up beside him and rolled down my window and said good evening officer he just laughed and tossed up his hand. ".

    Sounds fishy, first of all evening is 5 to 9 pm. I believe that business closes at 5 pm, so was this the only vehicle there? , was it after dark? . How many of us would go up and say good evening officer to someone sitting in a car parked across the street? After leaving a AMP, who does that?. It's strange he had the Testicular fortitude to do that BUT didn't bother to include that important detail in his posted review on here?. Also what does he want me to keep an eye on, to let him know?. Why would he go back if he thinks a cop's watching the place? Doesn't make sense. Maybe he saw somebody there doesn't mean it was LEO. I scoped the area out a couple times before it opened, and there were always 2-3 vehicles parked in the dead end with people hanging out in the no parking area. As for getting basic details wrong, he posted the wrong name of the girl working there at the time. Nana was the one there. So I don't have much faith in his info.

    Thank you for your attention to this matter, stay safe and keep a eye out.

  9. #1499

    Friendly Fruits

    My experience with Emma is pretty much the same as her review in Roanoke. The Massage was definitely nothing to write home about, but at least I got a tease before the flip.

    My guess would be that Emma is in her 30's, decent looking with a short thick body type (but not fat) , with a nice dumper for a Asian Broad.

    She knows enough English to do her job, but even she said it's poor, so don't expect much conversation.

    I was able to get a little more included than the Roanoke reviewer, so I guess YMMV depending on how she likes you.

    Just like the Roanoke review after the conclusion she provided an additional 10 minutes of massage, and my full time was received.

    All in all a good time, She's nice but not really my type body wise, but I know many of you dig that look.

  10. #1498

    Both Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by Mssge  [View Original Post]
    You Sai and Healing Hands are both closed.
    Oh no, they were both dead, run by older ladies, they are sisters. The one at You Sai was much nicer than the one at Healing Hands. I figured they would both go under, one older lady working each with no rotations.

  11. #1497

    One More Thing

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatCannon  [View Original Post]
    The current Fruit Stand girl is Nana. Not much info on her in the Roanoke forums. Other than somebody heard she was good, and a post saying she has GPS and a Bad attitude.

    The Nana I saw was a thin spinner and attractive for the area. That is unless you have some unrealistic expectations, but I don't think too many will be disappointed.

    I'm not sure of her age, at first I thought she was younger, like late 20's but sometimes it's hard to tell, she's probably more like late 30's.

    Decent massage, she was humming to herself while performing it, and overall I found her to be very nice. She also gave a very nice pre flip tease.

    On the flip I was worried about the alleged GPS and being hijacked for a High rate. To my pleasant surprise she accepted the standard Roanoke fruit stand donation with a smile..
    As far as GPS and bad attitudes go, a lot of times it's intentional.

    I got this straight from a AMP girls mouth, if she doesn't like a guest (for whatever reason) she raises the tip donation hoping you won't return, I'd assume a bad attitude works too.

    Thank you for your attention to this matter.

  12. #1496

    Grape

    What are the current rates?

  13. #1495

    Lala

    She is currently at grape. Slim cute friendly and very pleasant. Would definitely recommend.

  14. #1494

    Fruit Stand

    The current Fruit Stand girl is Nana. Not much info on her in the Roanoke forums. Other than somebody heard she was good, and a post saying she has GPS and a Bad attitude.

    The Nana I saw was a thin spinner and attractive for the area. That is unless you have some unrealistic expectations, but I don't think too many will be disappointed.

    I'm not sure of her age, at first I thought she was younger, like late 20's but sometimes it's hard to tell, she's probably more like late 30's.

    Decent massage, she was humming to herself while performing it, and overall I found her to be very nice. She also gave a very nice pre flip tease.

    On the flip I was worried about the alleged GPS and being hijacked for a High rate. To my pleasant surprise she accepted the standard Roanoke fruit stand donation with a smile.

    I'd repeat, The Nana I saw was very nice, no GPS or bad attitude, but of course YMMV.

  15. #1493

    Amp

    Seems like a few of the AMP's have closed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape