Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 1730
-
10-21-25 07:55 #1505Senior Member

Posts: 256BP is still open, Healing hands and You Sai Spa are the ones reported to have closed.
Originally Posted by CougarLover21
[View Original Post]
Since you are thinking about going back to BP, You must have liked your last visit. Take one for the team and post your findings when you go back.
-
10-20-25 22:12 #1504Senior Member

Posts: 56Disappointing
Damn unfortunately I was going to ask can anyone give me BP latest damage reports, I haven't been there in probably a year or 2 and was thinking about going back to one day to try my luck.
Originally Posted by MeatCannon
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-25 19:09 #1503Senior Member

Posts: 256These two closings have nothing to do with LE activities.
Originally Posted by TwoCNote
[View Original Post]
They closed because both joints were run by older unattractive broads and they were the only broads working there.
Somebody must have been going to keep them open a year or two, but they were the bottom of the barrel when it came to the talent.
The next worst place would be Timberlake BP, I wouldn't be surprised if they are the next shop to close.
The last time I went to BP 2-3 years ago, I made an excuse, turned around and got the hell out of there after being greeted by a 70+ broad that looked like the Crpyt Keeper!.
-
10-20-25 17:35 #1502Senior Member

Posts: 29A link to the news?
Searched for LE activities in the area but couldn't find any relevant articles.
Originally Posted by ScottVT
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-25 12:20 #1501Senior Member

Posts: 256Due to someone telling me they allegedly thought a State Trooper and a Blood hound was parked across the street watching, I decided to err on the side of caution before making an appointment for this joint.
Originally Posted by MeatCannon
[View Original Post]
I drove in the parking lot across the street and didn't see anyone sitting in a vehicle, so went to the fruit stand. Did a walk in and asked if they were busy, and they weren't.
I drew Nana again, had a even better time this go around. I did get her age. It's late 30's, but She still has the body type I like.
I know I said I'd repeat, but I was on the fence and thought about waiting for somebody new. I'm glad I went back, I'll now say she's my favorite so far at this location.
Cici was the best I've seen in the Star City Fruit Stands.
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
-
10-11-25 06:40 #1500Senior Member

Posts: 256Eyes on the fruit?
Got these two messages about the fruit stand from a member on here that will remain annonymous.
(1) "Went there. Had a good visit. Also noticed a vehicle across the street with a blood hound inside. Also noticed he had some equipment with him. Almost certain it was a state police officer. Thought I would let you know so you can keep an eye out and let me know?
Only After I replied why would a cop stake out a AMP with a Blood hound? When they can just get your info from your license plate. He now claims.
(2) "Maybe but when I pulled up beside him and rolled down my window and said good evening officer he just laughed and tossed up his hand. ".
Sounds fishy, first of all evening is 5 to 9 pm. I believe that business closes at 5 pm, so was this the only vehicle there? , was it after dark? . How many of us would go up and say good evening officer to someone sitting in a car parked across the street? After leaving a AMP, who does that?. It's strange he had the Testicular fortitude to do that BUT didn't bother to include that important detail in his posted review on here?. Also what does he want me to keep an eye on, to let him know?. Why would he go back if he thinks a cop's watching the place? Doesn't make sense. Maybe he saw somebody there doesn't mean it was LEO. I scoped the area out a couple times before it opened, and there were always 2-3 vehicles parked in the dead end with people hanging out in the no parking area. As for getting basic details wrong, he posted the wrong name of the girl working there at the time. Nana was the one there. So I don't have much faith in his info.
Thank you for your attention to this matter, stay safe and keep a eye out.
-
10-08-25 12:51 #1499Senior Member

Posts: 256Friendly Fruits
My experience with Emma is pretty much the same as her review in Roanoke. The Massage was definitely nothing to write home about, but at least I got a tease before the flip.
My guess would be that Emma is in her 30's, decent looking with a short thick body type (but not fat) , with a nice dumper for a Asian Broad.
She knows enough English to do her job, but even she said it's poor, so don't expect much conversation.
I was able to get a little more included than the Roanoke reviewer, so I guess YMMV depending on how she likes you.
Just like the Roanoke review after the conclusion she provided an additional 10 minutes of massage, and my full time was received.
All in all a good time, She's nice but not really my type body wise, but I know many of you dig that look.
-
10-03-25 23:25 #1498Senior Member

Posts: 200Both Closed
Oh no, they were both dead, run by older ladies, they are sisters. The one at You Sai was much nicer than the one at Healing Hands. I figured they would both go under, one older lady working each with no rotations.
Originally Posted by Mssge
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 12:16 #1497Senior Member

Posts: 256One More Thing
As far as GPS and bad attitudes go, a lot of times it's intentional.
Originally Posted by MeatCannon
[View Original Post]
I got this straight from a AMP girls mouth, if she doesn't like a guest (for whatever reason) she raises the tip donation hoping you won't return, I'd assume a bad attitude works too.
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
-
10-01-25 10:42 #1496Senior Member

Posts: 99Grape
What are the current rates?
-
09-30-25 23:37 #1495Senior Member

Posts: 274Lala
She is currently at grape. Slim cute friendly and very pleasant. Would definitely recommend.
-
09-30-25 12:32 #1494Senior Member

Posts: 256Fruit Stand
The current Fruit Stand girl is Nana. Not much info on her in the Roanoke forums. Other than somebody heard she was good, and a post saying she has GPS and a Bad attitude.
The Nana I saw was a thin spinner and attractive for the area. That is unless you have some unrealistic expectations, but I don't think too many will be disappointed.
I'm not sure of her age, at first I thought she was younger, like late 20's but sometimes it's hard to tell, she's probably more like late 30's.
Decent massage, she was humming to herself while performing it, and overall I found her to be very nice. She also gave a very nice pre flip tease.
On the flip I was worried about the alleged GPS and being hijacked for a High rate. To my pleasant surprise she accepted the standard Roanoke fruit stand donation with a smile.
I'd repeat, The Nana I saw was very nice, no GPS or bad attitude, but of course YMMV.
-
09-29-25 18:02 #1493Senior Member

Posts: 274Amp
Seems like a few of the AMP's have closed.
-
09-28-25 08:28 #1492Senior Member

Posts: 455At A2
[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]
No you responded to the guy who did.
I hope this was worth what it cost you.
A2
EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!
-
09-27-25 18:06 #1491Senior Member

Posts: 740A wise man told me once
Arguing with an idiot or makes it two idiots.
Then why in the fuck are you doing it?
There is a notorious troll that posts for attention so in the last day you reply to him four times giving him EXACTLY what the fuck he want's, fucking guaranteeing that he will continue. Now you have really given him his favorite thing, you fucking kept this going so long that I had to step in. Forcing an admin to take action is like winning the fucking Superbowl for a troll.
I've been saying this same shit for 20 fucking years:
1. Report the post
2. Add them to your ignore list.
3. Move the fuck on.
Trolls are trolls, they have a mental illness but you choose to do this shit. Thank you so much for making my job 10X harder than it has to be.
A2










Reply With Quote






