Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 204 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 3054
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2964
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddog72  [View Original Post]
    Problem here is guys will pay it, I've seen some of the pics and the girls are hot for sure, but with Lexy running the place the prices have went up since she gets a cut of the room $ if guys stop paying it the price will go down Max should be $300 with $60-$100 for room for half hour not 15 minutes like it is for $525 ladies reading this come on where can you go make $1600 in a hour like this? Lets get back to reality and Cmowes shame on you trying to get $125 for 15 mins you have tried to turn it into a brothel they don't even dance anymore WTH.
    This is exactly why I stopped going. For what they wanted for 15 minutes I could get for a half hour or an hour with an escort in a comfortable bed without someone waiting to knock on the door before I finish. Lexie has a group of guys she texts that get a little discount, but not very much.

  2. #2963
    I thought it was absurd when Hustler's went up to a $30 door fee, but Scarlett's gone there, too?

    My past few times in there was a 50/50 split of American girls who would rather be on the phone with Cubanas who are really fucking aggressive in a "yeah, that's not actually attractive" way.

    A couple of the Americans are down for extras, but they mostly seem to have aspirations of being some high-dollar OnlyFans girl or sugar baby and. I can't say they are worth it, even in a city as parched for options as STL.

  3. #2962

    No way

    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    Last I was there it was $60. And $5 for a condom. Not sure if they upped their prices or that girl was trying to swindle you. $525 is definitely not worth for what you get.
    Problem here is guys will pay it, I've seen some of the pics and the girls are hot for sure, but with Lexy running the place the prices have went up since she gets a cut of the room $ if guys stop paying it the price will go down Max should be $300 with $60-$100 for room for half hour not 15 minutes like it is for $525 ladies reading this come on where can you go make $1600 in a hour like this? Lets get back to reality and Cmowes shame on you trying to get $125 for 15 mins you have tried to turn it into a brothel they don't even dance anymore WTH.

  4. #2961
    Quote Originally Posted by Popinstl  [View Original Post]
    I hadn't been there in probably 5 years but was driving by on HWY 64 last Friday afternoon and decided to stop in. There were 5-6 girls working and maybe 10 customers. Most were sitting at the long bar. No stage dancing, which seems to be the norm now. To my surprise a few of the dancers were actually smoking hot. I talked to both Bambi and Natalia and would love to go in back with either. Got the old Washington Park handshake from Natalia and she offered to play in what they now call the "suites" (apparently the old church pews have been replaced with leather sofas). Unfortunately with the $125 house fee she wanted $400 total for FS. I was tempted but that's just too much to bang a girl in a bar. I politely declined, tipped her $20 for her attention and she was off to another patron. I will say I saw 2-3 guys got back to the suites while I was there so I guess some are okay with cost, or got a better deal as most seemed to be "regulars".
    Last I was there it was $60. And $5 for a condom. Not sure if they upped their prices or that girl was trying to swindle you. $525 is definitely not worth for what you get.

  5. #2960

    Cmowes

    I hadn't been there in probably 5 years but was driving by on HWY 64 last Friday afternoon and decided to stop in. There were 5-6 girls working and maybe 10 customers. Most were sitting at the long bar. No stage dancing, which seems to be the norm now. To my surprise a few of the dancers were actually smoking hot. I talked to both Bambi and Natalia and would love to go in back with either. Got the old Washington Park handshake from Natalia and she offered to play in what they now call the "suites" (apparently the old church pews have been replaced with leather sofas). Unfortunately with the $125 house fee she wanted $400 total for FS. I was tempted but that's just too much to bang a girl in a bar. I politely declined, tipped her $20 for her attention and she was off to another patron. I will say I saw 2-3 guys got back to the suites while I was there so I guess some are okay with cost, or got a better deal as most seemed to be "regulars".

    Quote Originally Posted by RumDude  [View Original Post]
    What's the current story on CMOEs? I've actually never been. But follow their IG and some of those girls look hot.

  6. #2959

    Cmoes

    What's the current story on CMOEs? I've actually never been. But follow their IG and some of those girls look hot.

  7. #2958
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    Heard that scarlets is not getting good money and high maintenance costs, they increased the entrance from $20 to $30 and the guards were forced to talk to each and every person try to sell bottle service more, at present for dances if 50 one song club takes 20,15 min room 200 club takes 75 , they are also trying to raise prices for rooms to 250 for 15 min and club wants to take 100, going crazy and some dancers are feeling they might be permanently closed soon with slow business like this, some dancers are only making stage money and people tipping when sitting with them, dances and rooms are very rare.
    It's funny they keep thinking they need to keep upping their cost when the cost is probably the main reason why people don't come mixed in with over time the quality of girls has gone downhill. I think last time I went there a few weeks ago the vast majority of girls were extremely overweight. There was one cuban girl that was attractive and pretty sure she was willing to do extras in the backroom but I'm awkward as fuck trying to find out if a girl does more in the backroom.

    I'm probably one of the less cheap people on these forums and even I won't even touch $50 for a 3 minute dance.

  8. #2957

    Insane Thinking on Strip Club Pricing

    Talking about $250 for 15 minutes which you might be expected to tip on top of and you likely paid a cover charge and for drinks before then.

    $250 is a 1/4 of a grand for 15 F-ing minutes, so that means a full hour would be a grand (excluding a possible longer session discount).

    People work decades to save 200-300 grand for retirement after lifetime of savings & these clubs think you can fling a grand or two for a night of fun.

  9. #2956

    Scarlets may be permanently closed soon

    Heard that scarlets is not getting good money and high maintenance costs, they increased the entrance from $20 to $30 and the guards were forced to talk to each and every person try to sell bottle service more, at present for dances if 50 one song club takes 20,15 min room 200 club takes 75 , they are also trying to raise prices for rooms to 250 for 15 min and club wants to take 100, going crazy and some dancers are feeling they might be permanently closed soon with slow business like this, some dancers are only making stage money and people tipping when sitting with them, dances and rooms are very rare.

  10. #2955
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    I went on Friday and they said the cover is $30 too expensive before it was $20 while country rock was only $15 and you can use same ticket to Diamond as well, what the hell happend to scarlets raised the prices like crazy and it is dead place.
    Scarlet's has been garbage since the new owners took over a few years ago. They want to pretend to be an 'upscale' place but they only reason they were in business 5-10 years ago is because they had Hustler quality dancers who did the same stuff, for the same prices, as the girls down the road at Cheeks and Wiseguys. I banged a number of hot girls over there, in the club and at the local hourly hotels, but now every girl there is more interested in telling you about the their websites and sidegigs and, if you get that far, they want traveling escort prices for a hookup. Waste of time to even drive over there now.

  11. #2954
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    I went on Friday and they said the cover is $30 too expensive before it was $20 while country rock was only $15 and you can use same ticket to Diamond as well, what the hell happend to scarlets raised the prices like crazy and it is dead place.
    It's kind of funny. They up their prices during covid for dances because no one was coming in. Now covid is over and they kept those prices so no one except the most degenerate go in. Now since no one is going in they have to charge the degenerates more to stay in business. When all they had to do was lower the cost of private dances and then they'd probably be flooded with people.

  12. #2953

    Scarlets

    I went on Friday and they said the cover is $30 too expensive before it was $20 while country rock was only $15 and you can use same ticket to Diamond as well, what the hell happend to scarlets raised the prices like crazy and it is dead place.

  13. #2952

    I forgot

    I forgot to mention who I saw. CC, Micaela, and Skylar.

  14. #2951

    Diamond

    Went in to see someone that took a break, and now was back. The best looking day shift I've seen in a while. Regretted that I didn't have time for anyone but who I came to see, but I'll definitely make time for others.

  15. #2950

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape