Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 138 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 188 238 638 1138 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 37358
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35303

    Old ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWorthing  [View Original Post]
    Well, everyone obviously hates the old bait and switch. And the two old ladies that are usually in the room are famous for it. It strikes me that never once do they complain about the unrelenting pounding. They usually have they just take it and then ask for a tip and then don't really seem that put out when they don't get one. One of them came out of the bathroom hiding place to see if she could help go faster, but in the end, she said that next time I come I would be with her.
    I'm intrigued!

  2. #35302

    Which old ladies?

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWorthing  [View Original Post]
    Well, everyone obviously hates the old bait and switch. And the two old ladies that are usually in the room are famous for it. It strikes me that never once do they complain about the unrelenting pounding. They usually have they just take it and then ask for a tip and then don't really seem that put out when they don't get one. One of them came out of the bathroom hiding place to see if she could help go faster, but in the end, she said that next time I come I would be with her.
    I definitely wouldn't mind checking out the old ladies LOL.

  3. #35301

    One bright side

    Well, everyone obviously hates the old bait and switch. And the two old ladies that are usually in the room are famous for it. It strikes me that never once do they complain about the unrelenting pounding. They usually have they just take it and then ask for a tip and then don't really seem that put out when they don't get one. One of them came out of the bathroom hiding place to see if she could help go faster, but in the end, she said that next time I come I would be with her.

  4. #35300

    Oh

    Tutto bene.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails download (55).jpg‎  

  5. #35299

  6. #35298

    Sarah

    Anyone seen Sarah lately? I see she is posting on Petersburg stg.

  7. #35297

    Acqua , consigli e sale,a chi non te ne chiede

    Quote Originally Posted by VABird12  [View Original Post]
    She either went as Gbaby or gabby or even by her real name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    its gabby
    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    where's Gabby
    Lei una struttura per disintossicarsi
    A rehab
    Halfway villa near with a lake at the side
    https://imagefa.st/image/tinywow-remove-person-84628478.lx2F
    https://imagefa.st/image/Tester.l9p6

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Sarah lately? I see she is posting on Petersburg stg.
    She is?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gbaby.jpg‎   Tester.jpg‎   Gabmm.jpg‎  

  8. #35296

    Sofia fire

    Quote Originally Posted by FastyFur  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to reach out to Sophia Fire for a few days. Crickets. Is this typical for her? First timer with her.
    I think I saw she posted somewhere that her phone is acting up and you should either call and leave a message or email her if you want a date. Otherwise, sometimes she is very responsive and other times she is slow. I am speculating but I think it all depends on when she is in need of urgent $$. Also, be prepared for her to reschedule on you. Happened to me a few times with her and I witnessed it first hand while I was at her spot. Someone was blowing up her phone and she was not answering, then they started knocking, at which point she returned their call all mad saying that she had a family member over and was not available anymore and she was going to block the number because they came to her door without her giving them the ok to do so. I have no idea why she double booked.

  9. #35295

    Moon Girls Nene

    Had a dream about Nene. She's not as attractive as some of the other talent that moon girls has brought but I though she was cute and her body was decent. She's friendly and accommodating (though most moon girls are) and she does more than most, but I would suggest leaving her backdoor alone unless you want the poop noodle (she does not prepare at all). Good luck out there go get them boys!

  10. #35294

    Hailey

    Hey just wanted to let y'all know that Hailey has a new number since she broke her phone and has a room also. Senior and contributing members only just hmu for the digits.

  11. #35293

    Sophia Fire comms

    Been trying to reach out to Sophia Fire for a few days. Crickets. Is this typical for her? First timer with her.

  12. #35292

    Has twin 'Sam' posted since she's been out the clink situ Folar

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustan  [View Original Post]
    So, I visited the two sisters in Petersburg yesterday
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustan  [View Original Post]
    I had no problems at all with either girl.
    Ludendi ad nauseam is not my intention

  13. #35291
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    Bro. I'd jerk off with sand paper. Like no, never. But I guess you are right that someone is doing it LOL.

  14. #35290
    Quote Originally Posted by LJBootCamp02  [View Original Post]
    Fellas forgive me if I have overlooked any reviews on this lady. I'm from Fredericksburg and it's very dry here but I do my best to give reviews when I monger. I'll be in Richmond all this week for some business and I had my eye set on this provider. I reached out to her to let her know that I'll be in the area all week and she responded back quickly. Before I take the plunge, has anyone had any good or bad experiences with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...p/457772296232
    My experience with her has only been bbj. Nothing to write home about. I wouldn't repeat.

  15. #35289

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by LJBootCamp02  [View Original Post]
    Fellas forgive me if I have overlooked any reviews on this lady. I'm from Fredericksburg and it's very dry here but I do my best to give reviews when I monger. I'll be in Richmond all this week for some business and I had my eye set on this provider. I reached out to her to let her know that I'll be in the area all week and she responded back quickly. Before I take the plunge, has anyone had any good or bad experiences with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...p/457772296232
    Scammer and was roommates with ex con handler. You've been warned.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape