Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 586 to 600 of 18755
-
10-01-25 16:24 #18170Senior Member

Posts: 166There seems to be more LEO presence daily. I've seen it. Not good.
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 14:37 #18169Senior Member

Posts: 491I always wondered if being in the city limits helped them. Guess everything good comes to an end eventually. The hobby in Richmond is all but coming to an end. SW scene is awful, escort scene is almost dead, and now the last of the good MPs are going out. I'd be cautious of some of the other Asian options out there right now. No doubt those are being watched closely until the time is right to strike. Hope no mongers were at 3rd when it went down.
Originally Posted by ItsAllGreat570
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RR.
-
10-01-25 10:23 #18168Senior Member

Posts: 763rd raid
3rd has popo crawling all over, doors wide open.
I'd avoid 3rd and LJS.
-
10-01-25 08:50 #18167Senior Member

Posts: 484Ljs
I texted the folks at LJS and they said it was open. MiMi and CiCi were there. I've seen MiMi before and she's okay so I was hoping for CiCi and she answered the door but she was heavier than I like by a lot. So I went with MiMi again. It was quite predictable. 25 minute massage, hot towel, flip and on to the fun stuff (5). Alas it was all covered. I probably used all of my remaining time and maybe a bit more as they were not busy. At the end MiMi was very complimentary of the experience, which is something I don't usually hear. Or what I hear is clearly BS. This sounded like she really liked it, which may be why she let me run overtime.
Anyway, I figured you horny bastards would want to know.
-
10-01-25 07:57 #18166Senior Member

Posts: 25Craigslist
Has any poster had a positive experience with anyone on Craigslist recently?
-
09-30-25 17:32 #18165Senior Member

Posts: 52Can totally understand the flags. I would've had those as well if I would have asked the same questions. But I will confirm it's legit!
Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 06:36 #18164Senior Member

Posts: 274Warming spa
General location?
Originally Posted by JohnB388
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 20:16 #18163Senior Member

Posts: 68Lucy
Lyla Lucy is at the new spot up the road Warming Spa. Run don't walk! Looking just as good as ever!
-
09-29-25 19:45 #18162Senior Member

Posts: 29Ashland Joyful
Tried the new place on Ashland tucked behind the other massage parlor. Didn't catch the her name but she was a 30's to early 40's with a smaller chest. Nice body overall though.
Opted for 30 m, pretty solid massage. Slight teasing towards the end and moved into L1, didn't negotiate at all until I asked her to take her top off. Pretty slow and sensual at first before working up speed. Came hard, got on the pillow a little. I hope for yalls sake they clean well. Damage was 50/60.
-
09-29-25 14:55 #18161Senior Member

Posts: 1103rd
I need the number there again. The one I have ends in 7216, yes it's been awhile LOL.
-
09-29-25 12:00 #18160Senior Member

Posts: 514Too many red flags
I was going to try it but when I texted I saw that the location was in a nice part of Henrico so that was strike one. Then I asked for a pic and the pic they sent wasn't any of the pics on any of the profiles. It looked like another girl. STrike Two. Then I asked for a name and they said Luna. Again, that isn't any of the names on any of the ads, Strike Three. I decided to pass. Just too many red flags. But I guess they are legit.
Originally Posted by Rvabendover
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 08:08 #18159Senior Member

Posts: 3763rd ljs
Can someone share the phone number with me. I had it before and had to scrub my files. Thanks in advance.
-
09-29-25 06:53 #18158Senior Member

Posts: 274Eden?
What area of GA.
Originally Posted by FrankyFigs
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-25 19:32 #18157Senior Member

Posts: 1333Inflation
So $330 for rub and tug? Gotdamn, inflation is a son of a gun.
Originally Posted by Rvabendover
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-25 18:13 #18156Senior Member

Posts: 52I decided to give it a try this past week. I think they all work for the same agency. Easy coms and set up. Location is in a nicer area of the West End with a private entrance. Very clean location as well. Was not the same as pic but was attractive. Possibly better than pic. I would guess early 30's with above average body. Session was on a clean sheet with great lighting and music. Massage was good 7/10. On the flip the up-sell started. Was not pushy but just told me what extras were available.
Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
Massage was topless and panties on. Add on's were $100 to go fully nude and touch and kiss everywhere. $150 for bbj. I didn't inquire about FS but did the level 1 add on. Very sensual and the body was worth it. HE was included in initial donation but it was soooo much better with the add on. Very slow and building to a wonderful finish. Then offered shower and I accepted.
Over all a great visit and I will most likely repeat. $230 1 hour + $100 add on. Hope this info is helpful!









Reply With Quote





