Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 18749
-
09-30-25 06:36 #18164Senior Member

Posts: 274Warming spa
General location?
Originally Posted by JohnB388
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 20:16 #18163Senior Member

Posts: 68Lucy
Lyla Lucy is at the new spot up the road Warming Spa. Run don't walk! Looking just as good as ever!
-
09-29-25 19:45 #18162Senior Member

Posts: 29Ashland Joyful
Tried the new place on Ashland tucked behind the other massage parlor. Didn't catch the her name but she was a 30's to early 40's with a smaller chest. Nice body overall though.
Opted for 30 m, pretty solid massage. Slight teasing towards the end and moved into L1, didn't negotiate at all until I asked her to take her top off. Pretty slow and sensual at first before working up speed. Came hard, got on the pillow a little. I hope for yalls sake they clean well. Damage was 50/60.
-
09-29-25 14:55 #18161Senior Member

Posts: 1103rd
I need the number there again. The one I have ends in 7216, yes it's been awhile LOL.
-
09-29-25 12:00 #18160Senior Member

Posts: 514Too many red flags
I was going to try it but when I texted I saw that the location was in a nice part of Henrico so that was strike one. Then I asked for a pic and the pic they sent wasn't any of the pics on any of the profiles. It looked like another girl. STrike Two. Then I asked for a name and they said Luna. Again, that isn't any of the names on any of the ads, Strike Three. I decided to pass. Just too many red flags. But I guess they are legit.
Originally Posted by Rvabendover
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 08:08 #18159Senior Member

Posts: 3763rd ljs
Can someone share the phone number with me. I had it before and had to scrub my files. Thanks in advance.
-
09-29-25 06:53 #18158Senior Member

Posts: 274Eden?
What area of GA.
Originally Posted by FrankyFigs
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-25 19:32 #18157Senior Member

Posts: 1333Inflation
So $330 for rub and tug? Gotdamn, inflation is a son of a gun.
Originally Posted by Rvabendover
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-25 18:13 #18156Senior Member

Posts: 52I decided to give it a try this past week. I think they all work for the same agency. Easy coms and set up. Location is in a nicer area of the West End with a private entrance. Very clean location as well. Was not the same as pic but was attractive. Possibly better than pic. I would guess early 30's with above average body. Session was on a clean sheet with great lighting and music. Massage was good 7/10. On the flip the up-sell started. Was not pushy but just told me what extras were available.
Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
Massage was topless and panties on. Add on's were $100 to go fully nude and touch and kiss everywhere. $150 for bbj. I didn't inquire about FS but did the level 1 add on. Very sensual and the body was worth it. HE was included in initial donation but it was soooo much better with the add on. Very slow and building to a wonderful finish. Then offered shower and I accepted.
Over all a great visit and I will most likely repeat. $230 1 hour + $100 add on. Hope this info is helpful!
-
09-28-25 17:18 #18155Senior Member

Posts: 371These all look very interesting and at an agreeable price point if the pics are accurate. I hope someone takes the plunge.
Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-25 09:55 #18154Senior Member

Posts: 514I wonder.
I would be interested in hearing if anyone tries them. I wonder if anyone of of these are that Ukrainian check from years ago who worked out of the hotel in west end.
Originally Posted by Yessir123
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-25 12:55 #18153Senior Member

Posts: 88Ukrainian Massage girls
Anybody know the story with these Ukranian massage girls? Are the legit or is this a scam. Seems kinda weird that the ads are all similar but pics and phone contact numbers are different. Any info would be great.
https://tryst.link/massage/sweetyiren
https://tryst.link/massage/viktoriialagert
https://tryst.link/massage/mikkierotic
https://tryst.link/massage/lolasvensl
-
09-26-25 18:52 #18152Senior Member

Posts: 47Eden?
Stopped in a spa while I was there simply because it was convenient to my hotel. Not sure the name of it. It's near a bar on mountain road in GA. Google has one name listed but they have a different name on the wall inside.
Anyways, I saw a therapist named Anna. Massage was absolutely terrible / nonexistent. She knew why I was there and got straight to it. Maybe 5 minutes of light rubbing and teasing. She asked me to flip over after 10 minutes and went straight into a CBJ. I negotiated to finish on her tits which she accepted. When she pulled her shirt off, I struggled to even find them. Small A cups with eraser nipples. We swapped places and I climbed on top of her. She jerked me for a minute until I took over. When I took over I noticed she raised her head and stuck out her tongue so I obliged with finishing on her face.
She cleaned us both up with a couple of hot towels and put the door I went. Got my full 30 minutes. $. 5/$ for the damage.
-
09-25-25 13:57 #18151Senior Member

Posts: 59Healing
Stopped by Healing recently and was greeted by Ella. Opted for the hour as I had a seriously sore back. Received a better than usual massage with no teasing at all. On the flip the negotiations began. I started at. 5 for top up and was countered at. 8. Eventually settled on. 6.
Ella smothered me with her perky A cups and eraser nipples while doing a nice non mechanical finish. I'd repeat.
Damage. 7 + . 6.
-
09-25-25 12:55 #18150Senior Member

Posts: 47Even no DIY?
You think they are ok for it?
Originally Posted by HighTorque
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





