Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 5511
-
10-01-25 08:14 #4971Senior Member

Posts: 43Autumn
Sorry about not entering lately. Could not get in for almost a month with bad getaway.
Anyways, I had another great visit with Autumn. She can be a little bit stiff but looks good, smells good and I would go back again.
-
09-30-25 16:44 #4970Senior Member

Posts: 146Thanks for the Alexis detail
Got to love it when the community helps each other out like this.
Originally Posted by JimBob64
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 09:54 #4969Senior Member

Posts: 53Just going to second the fact that she is AMAZING. Only seen her once so far, but already working on plans to see her more often.
Originally Posted by BcHeadHunter
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 00:23 #4968Senior Member

Posts: 356Alexis bad reviews
Yes it is that is not the Alexis you are going to see and she will rip you off every time.
Originally Posted by AngelsMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 20:29 #4967Senior Member

Posts: 481Abby
Yes. That's her. As I mentioned before, she's amazing!
Originally Posted by CareBear10
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 18:44 #4966Senior Member

Posts: 262Abby
I just searched and found it.
Originally Posted by WillyJones
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansing/female-escorts/caucasian_w/abby-/060716638581
-
09-29-25 17:05 #4965Senior Member

Posts: 146Any info on Alexis
Not sure if this is the same Alexis with the bad reports from a few years ago or not, but any new info would be appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...y/923225230140
-
09-29-25 15:20 #4964Senior Member

Posts: 307The real sexy redhead
She'll be in Lansing Wednesday around 4 till Friday at around 4. If you have her number schedule with her. Treat her well she's a diamond who everyone repeats with once they have seen her. Message me for phone number if you don't have it. If I don't reply I've had trouble getting on here.
-
09-29-25 11:15 #4963Senior Member

Posts: 481Abby
Her post was down so I couldn't paste a link.
Originally Posted by CareBear10
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 08:20 #4962Senior Member

Posts: 262Abby
I'm not sure if that's the same one. One I remember was a blond and maybe smaller. Guess ill try this one. LOL thanks.
Originally Posted by WillyJones
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 06:36 #4961Senior Member

Posts: 481Abby
She posted on stg yesterday morning. I visited her yesterday evening in Lansing and I had an amazing time with her!
Originally Posted by CareBear10
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-25 19:43 #4960Senior Member

Posts: 817If you like a mature lady, go see double wide. She will get you right
Double wide as she promotes her living in a nice double wide. I should've known when I get to the mobile home park that she lives off bee jay rd. Literally. Her head game is A+ . I couldn't even last to the main event. And for 60+, she has a nice looking puzzy and has some freak in her too. Definitely making another visit when I'm back in Lansing. Oh, very very reasonable donation as well. I would bet she is a better time than 80% of the methed young girls on STG.
-
09-28-25 15:14 #4959Senior Member

Posts: 75Haven't identified a post. She either got my number from someone else or had it from an earlier inquiry. No idea what you mean by finding out thru text. But good luck.
Originally Posted by JustBobLots
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-25 14:44 #4958Senior Member

Posts: 262Abby
Any one know where abby went. Haven't seen her ad for a while. I think she used to advertise on west side of state but was in lansing.
-
09-28-25 12:51 #4957Senior Member

Posts: 206Secy
Nothing sez sexy and class like giving the finger to the camera.
Originally Posted by ThanosForPres
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




