Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 5847
-
09-30-25 12:50 #5172Senior Member

Posts: 454That sucks
You got banned for one alert? That's lame, but par for the course at TNA.
Originally Posted by OakRaiders89
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 20:32 #5171Senior Member

Posts: 1157Don't forget providers / pimps and 5-O.
Originally Posted by OakRaiders89
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 20:25 #5170Senior Member

Posts: 91That was me. I got banned after almost 20 years 🤣. I guess there's cucks here and on tna.
Originally Posted by Mizunate
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 17:21 #5169Senior Member

Posts: 454Double-check the handles
The handle on TNA and OP's handle here are REALLY similar. He's just trying to point out the "cucks" on an alert Alli made against him.
Originally Posted by WantsMore
[View Original Post]
The site made a big deal recently about logging in or losing your account, so I think that's why many logged in and became active, suddenly.
-
09-29-25 17:11 #5168Senior Member

Posts: 115Tna
That site has been under some sort of hacking attack for a couple of weeks, dozens on provider handles that are gone (some for years) show as being logged on and checking posts all over the site.
Originally Posted by OakRaiders89
[View Original Post]
The handle being called out seems to be active for the first time in years also; I wonder if it was also hacked. Too bad she's such a drama queen and lost her figure, she was actually great fun when she 1st showed up. I stopped seeing her after a maintenance man gave me an all too knowing look when I was headed to her door probably seven years back.
-
09-29-25 16:52 #5167Senior Member

Posts: 91https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...ponse.3135591/#post-14969907.
Look at all these cucks 🤣.
-
09-29-25 16:33 #5166Senior Member

Posts: 1157Speaking of Jeanie, she was a lame fuck, nice tits tho, I heard reports of BBFS with her, but she wasn't going bare w me even with test results.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
FYI I told a buddy about her and how she was wearing a ankle monitor, he told me to be careful around those since it can record conversations.
-
09-29-25 13:14 #5165Senior Member

Posts: 1143I don't think the STG ad is Jeannie. This one is too fat. Jeannie has big implants and the chest tattoo doesn't match.
Originally Posted by BareDog69
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-25 16:47 #5164Senior Member

Posts: 41I could be mistaken, perhaps Jeanie? https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...jeanie.376443/#xfmgMedia.
Originally Posted by Samlucky
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-25 02:04 #5163Regular Member

Posts: 9Mature MILF
I'm visiting Portland and I'll be here for 1 more day. I came across this mature MILF profile and wanted to check if there is any intel.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hills...w/754751557547
Any information would be greatly appreciated.
-
09-23-25 10:18 #5162Senior Member

Posts: 379I didn't have any trouble with the first one.
Originally Posted by SaltyMeat
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-25 23:57 #5161Senior Member

Posts: 1143$100 outcall from a hot little spinner and everything on the menu? Reaks of a scam.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-25 15:17 #5160Senior Member

Posts: 71Stevie Lee
Interested in Stevie Lee but her dislikes page mentions kissing and MSOG. Does anyone know if these are really off the table?
-
09-21-25 12:49 #5159Senior Member

Posts: 1157Any intel young petite spinner
-
09-17-25 15:26 #5158Senior Member

Posts: 1157Any intel.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hermi...D=Caucasian%20(E. %20 European%20/%20 Russian)&race%5 B%5 D=Caucasian%20 (N. %20 American%20/%20 W. %20 European)&race%5 B%5 D=East%20 Indian&race%5 B%5 D=Exotic%20/%20 Mix&race%5 B%5 D=Latin%20/%20 Brazilian&race%5 B%5 D=Other&race%5 B%5 D=Persian%20/%20 Arabic&weightType=l&p=2&td=07%3 A00%3 A00.











Reply With Quote




