rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 930 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 578 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 13937
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12782
    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    For your price point I'd recommend one of the Asian agency's especially if you want BBFS. I think a couple of them do pick up and drop off for a fee. This girl is legit but it's been awhile since I seen her. She talks a lot but will worship your dick for the whole time. Just move her along to what you want. I never tried BBFS or anal didn't think they were offered.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/tinyxx

    Elle is good I've seen her a few times but the last time she had an attitude.

    https://ellefrances.ch/

    I seen Kayden through this agency she was fun. Offered anal but no BBFS.

    https://www.100proofoflasvegas.com/kaydenlove
    Care to share more about what Elle has to offer, BBFS an option??

  2. #12781

    Low key SB

    Quote Originally Posted by EGrayUpstate2  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. I'll be in Vegas in a hotel on the strip this week for work. Would love to find someone real and reliable to have to my hotel. I won't have transport. Staying at a high end hotel for work so need them to not raise any red flags or, you know, make people look askance because they don't belong.

    No weird kinks but if BBFS or anal is on the menu obviously a plus. 5/600 would be high end of the budget.

    Any recommendations? Never been to LV before. Happy to share any Phoenix referrals if you ever need.
    If you still have an active seeking account, I would go that route to find someone low key. But of course sugar babies aren't known to be reliable but at least they're real. . mostly.

    Good luck!

  3. #12780
    Senior Member


    Posts: 350
    Quote Originally Posted by EGrayUpstate2  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. I'll be in Vegas in a hotel on the strip this week for work. Would love to find someone real and reliable to have to my hotel. I won't have transport. Staying at a high end hotel for work so need them to not raise any red flags or, you know, make people look askance because they don't belong.

    No weird kinks but if BBFS or anal is on the menu obviously a plus. 5/600 would be high end of the budget.

    Any recommendations? Never been to LV before. Happy to share any Phoenix referrals if you ever need.
    For your price point I'd recommend one of the Asian agency's especially if you want BBFS. I think a couple of them do pick up and drop off for a fee. This girl is legit but it's been awhile since I seen her. She talks a lot but will worship your dick for the whole time. Just move her along to what you want. I never tried BBFS or anal didn't think they were offered.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/tinyxx

    Elle is good I've seen her a few times but the last time she had an attitude.

    https://ellefrances.ch/

    I seen Kayden through this agency she was fun. Offered anal but no BBFS.

    https://www.100proofoflasvegas.com/kaydenlove

  4. #12779

    Visiting this week

    Hey all. I'll be in Vegas in a hotel on the strip this week for work. Would love to find someone real and reliable to have to my hotel. I won't have transport. Staying at a high end hotel for work so need them to not raise any red flags or, you know, make people look askance because they don't belong.

    No weird kinks but if BBFS or anal is on the menu obviously a plus. 5/600 would be high end of the budget.

    Any recommendations? Never been to LV before. Happy to share any Phoenix referrals if you ever need.

  5. #12778

    Katt with milk

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingforanight  [View Original Post]
    Was visiting Vegas a few weeks ago and was able to get in touch with Katt thank ot a little help from URLSurfer. Overall a great time. She lives up by the airbase and needs Uber money for outcall so that does add a little on to the price tag. She's not an upscale looker so she stood out in the casino as we went to the room and her teeth are a little bit decayed from too many vitamins so at first I was a little bit in the "what did I get myself into" mindset. But once we got to the room she was great. We made good small talk to get to know each other and she was really easy to hang out with. When the fun started there was enough free flowing milk to get that experience and she had a great little kitty that was totally into getting pounded. Honestly, it was one of the better outcall experiences I have had in Vegas so I would repeat if I get back.

    Her contact info is back on Erotic Monkey so you can reach her here. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/katt-esc...-vegas-1094682.

    K.
    Happy to be of help in getting you in contact with Katt and glad you had a great time. I just saw her again this past Sunday for an overnight sleepover to celebrate her upcoming birthday. It is amazing to see how much milk flows out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2010.jpg‎  

  6. #12777
    Senior Member


    Posts: 350
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    I get the name change if there's bad reviews but I couldn't find anything.

    Dug up her OLD ad from Jan. Looks like she changed her number and her rate was cheaper back then.

    https://secrethostess.com/9829818/
    Thanks if I toftt I'll report.

  7. #12776

    Daniela / Natalia

    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I noticed this girl with the number

    She goes by Daniela on p411 and she might work at one of the ranches.

    But a recent list crawler ad https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/193857924.

    Has her listed as Natalia.

    Seems odd to me. No reviews on her or p411 oks. Trying not to let the wrong head do the thinking 😂.
    I get the name change if there's bad reviews but I couldn't find anything.

    Dug up her OLD ad from Jan. Looks like she changed her number and her rate was cheaper back then.

    https://secrethostess.com/9829818/

  8. #12775
    Senior Member


    Posts: 350

    Need info

    Hey all,

    I noticed this girl with the number 725[Deleted by Admin]626.

    She goes by Daniela on p411 and she might work at one of the ranches.

    But a recent list crawler ad https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/193857924.

    Has her listed as Natalia.

    Seems odd to me. No reviews on her or p411 oks. Trying not to let the wrong head do the thinking 😂.

  9. #12774

    Katt with milk

    Was visiting Vegas a few weeks ago and was able to get in touch with Katt thank ot a little help from URLSurfer. Overall a great time. She lives up by the airbase and needs Uber money for outcall so that does add a little on to the price tag. She's not an upscale looker so she stood out in the casino as we went to the room and her teeth are a little bit decayed from too many vitamins so at first I was a little bit in the "what did I get myself into" mindset. But once we got to the room she was great. We made good small talk to get to know each other and she was really easy to hang out with. When the fun started there was enough free flowing milk to get that experience and she had a great little kitty that was totally into getting pounded. Honestly, it was one of the better outcall experiences I have had in Vegas so I would repeat if I get back.

    Her contact info is back on Erotic Monkey so you can reach her here. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/katt-esc...-vegas-1094682.

    K.

  10. #12773
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasScott  [View Original Post]
    Curious as to which sites you local guys prefer for finding in and outcall escorts? I've moved from Milwaukee WI where the escort scene is a mess. Its so bad I stopped participating in the hobby years ago. At home.

    TYIA.
    Depends what you're shopping for, but I'd probably say Privatedelights and then Tryst. Escortbabylon when you're in the mood for something a little less refined haha. You shopping at whole foods or Walmart? Even if you're on wholefoods budget, Walmart can still be fun sometimes. For me, primarily I'd say here and TER because I don't have that many opportunities to partake, so worse than wasting money is wasting time. The mods here identify and block shills better than anywhere else too.

  11. #12772
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    I texted her and said no BBFS and No BackDoor!
    Did you ask nicely? Could be that maybe you just creeped her out or something.

  12. #12771

    Anyone??

    Quote Originally Posted by KnockPlease;7397744[URL
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/nevada/lasvegas/193641168[/URL]

    Saw her a few days ago. BBJ CFS. She is a GILF that was on time and gave a good bbj. She was friendly and wanted to please. I would definitely repeat if it was BBFS.
    The young lady in the party video with the brunette hair, tattoo on the right shoulder, anyone know of her??

    I wonder if she does the same as Angel. Just curious.

  13. #12770

    Angel Grave

    I saw her and no BBFS for me. General feel was that BBFS was unlikely as well.

    Service and attitude was good. But age and no BBFS probably means no repeat for me. Another negative was ashtray smell of place.

    $125 for half hour. BBBJ, CFS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    I texted her and said no BBFS and No BackDoor!

  14. #12769
    Senior Member


    Posts: 350
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasScott  [View Original Post]
    Curious as to which sites you local guys prefer for finding in and outcall escorts? I've moved from Milwaukee WI where the escort scene is a mess. Its so bad I stopped participating in the hobby years ago. At home.

    TYIA.
    I'm not local but visit almost monthly. I used to depend on TER mainly but it's filled with a lot of fake reviews anymore. P411 is good, list crawler etc and here. Use them all you will want to verify with multiple places. Tryst also but you need to wade through the scammers. The Asian agency's are also popular.

  15. #12768

    Best Escort Site for Vegas area

    Curious as to which sites you local guys prefer for finding in and outcall escorts? I've moved from Milwaukee WI where the escort scene is a mess. Its so bad I stopped participating in the hobby years ago. At home.

    TYIA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape