Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 18194
-
10-02-25 23:32 #16229Senior Member

Posts: 66I remember her
Its been many years since I saw her ads. I was looking to meet her before but our schedules never lined up.
Originally Posted by Captainv
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-25 10:09 #16228Senior Member

Posts: 2959More on Veronica
Agreed, like I said initially, if Veronica's faking it, she deserves an Oscar! She's perky from start to finish and spends a long time on the BJ, unlike a lot of providers that just do it long enough to get you semi hard and then reach for the cover. While I've not checked to confirm, definitely seems like we've gone over the time in both my recent encounters with her and she's not said a word about it or done anything to rush me. Thus far, zero complaints about her!
Originally Posted by SCJames
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-25 08:12 #16227Senior Member

Posts: 702Robin
It has been a while since I saw Robin and yesterday was reunion for the memory lane!
Her body is amazing.
Her demeanor is so genuine!
And the sessions are off the charts.
Her skills are incredible.
A gem that I will visit any time that I can.
Thanks to Orlo.
And of course thanks Robin for an amazing time.
Ee.
-
10-01-25 20:03 #16226Senior Member

Posts: 464Spot on
She seems to really enjoy the time and it seems genuine. Her GFE performance level is on par with Nikkole (the GOAT).
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-25 15:29 #16225Senior Member

Posts: 2959Veronica again!
While I'm generally a huge proponent of variety being the spice of life, my visit with Veronica a month ago had me wanting to see her again! Despite short notice, she was able to accommodate me and we set up a meeting right away. I arrived right on time, she says she's "rushing" to get ready but I should head on up. I do that, get there, knock on the door and she answers the door totally naked and apologizes for not being quite "ready" for me! Um, no apologies necessary, the birthday suit is perfect and you certainly appear "ready" to me! Back to the bedroom and the festivities begin! This chick is just off the charts fun, great attitude, great personality, killer body and just fun to spend time with! Probably her best attribute, she genuinely seems to enjoy what she does. While I'm inclined to think it's entirely genuine, if she is faking it, she does a damn fine job of it!
-
10-01-25 10:34 #16224Senior Member

Posts: 187SaraMaitland
Sarah is needing some help, she had to go to the ER on Sunday. I saw her Monday and she lost out on some work. Rent is not going away, If anyone would like to donate to help her out she would greatly appreciate it even if something or maybe donate in advance of future dates. You can contact me for more info or DM her here, scroll down a few post for her post then click on her username. I gave a good donation to help her out. She is a wonderful, trustworthy provider that we need to keep in the mongering world. Too many providers come and go but she is stable and reliable. Thank you.
D.
-
09-30-25 23:50 #16223Senior Member

Posts: 161Maya Ebony UTR
Our customary breakfast session yesterday had to be rescheduled for last night instead but Maya delivers for me every time. Picked her up at the arranged time dressed as requested comfy yoga pants and we headed up to X. Once inside and set up a slow grinding kicked us off her ass just swaying to the music rubbing all over my junk. Propping her against the wall for a full arch just irresistible nearly ripped the pants off her ass and drove in tongue first. What proceeded was our usual 2 hr fuckfest covered in sweat and oil. At one point she was riding me to get that first pop slamming her ass down moaning in my ear I felt her twist her kitty vibrating I just grabbed her shoulders and pounded it down. She cums hard and that squeeze got me to bust balls deep in the bag. After a break for showers round 2 was more of the same culminating in us both cummimg together in doggy this time her squeeze pulled me out so I pulled off the cover and painted for perfect chocolate ass with ropes.
Maya is the only one I've seen regularly for most of this year, she completely rewrote my usual taste from Petite / thin MILFs to this young, energetic and dark chocolate princess with a near perfect ass I want on my face every chance possible.
YMMV.
SMs can hmu for Digits.
-
09-30-25 21:10 #16222Senior Member

Posts: 138Sexi lexi
Thank you BBJhunter69 for sharing her digits. She has a place near pinehills for incall but can also do car dates. Clean, 35 ish and blue eyes and no signs of drug use. Incall could use more furniture and lights. Comms are excellent and sessions were steamy. She is into sex and provides a solid BBJ. Above all she is a sweetheart and rates are also reasonable. Reminds me of Hailey but taller.
-
09-30-25 15:29 #16221Senior Member

Posts: 68Jenna
I just had a session with Jenna. It has been a while since last time, she is still wonderful GFE and curvy body. Can't say anything else that already has been said. Still makes you wait but let me say this, she is worthy. She makes it up to you! Go see her and again treat her good. Be safe.
-
09-29-25 23:06 #16220Senior Member

Posts: 43Likewise
Same with me, would like to reach her.
Originally Posted by StayUp333
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 19:07 #16219Senior Member

Posts: 130Jennarationxxx
Your inbox is full. Plesze free up some space. Trying pm you thanks.
-
09-29-25 16:31 #16218Senior Member

Posts: 214Why don't you
Share the donation instead of that "code"?
Originally Posted by FakeSam316
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 16:06 #16217Senior Member

Posts: 44Indian Model
**Sorry for the confusion — it's now corrected. *.
Originally Posted by FakeSam316
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 10:11 #16216Senior Member

Posts: 1148Jenna visit
Got to see Jenna this weekend for the first time in a while. I was out in her part of town and made a point to get in touch with her early. Service was top notch as always. She's a great girl and great body (especially those thighs).
You can get in touch with her on the forum via her handle jennarationxxx in the UTR thread. Contact her for details.
-
09-28-25 23:54 #16215Senior Member

Posts: 69Jenna & Veronica
Both of these beautiful ladies will definitely fit the bill. I haven't seen Jenna in some months but she's an atf.
Originally Posted by BubbaBlaze
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






