Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 60896
-
10-01-25 12:25 #58976Senior Member

Posts: 60Smell
Does it still smell moldy / musty in there like it used to? Haven't been back in years.
Originally Posted by AvgJhsn
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 22:57 #58975Senior Member

Posts: 225Thanks for saving me the disappointment.
I had bookmarked her ad for future consideration, but will be deleting that pronto. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by JohnBonerJohns
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 16:20 #58974Senior Member

Posts: 241All in at 1. 8 meaning what level? L1??
Originally Posted by Yinpat1016
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 14:40 #58973Senior Member

Posts: 113Qi part 2
That was almost exactly my experience that I reported about a month ago, same provider. I have been thinking about going back to try the other provider that I saw that seemed sexier than Myra. I don't recall her having a blonde dye job tho.
Originally Posted by Central164
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 12:35 #58972Senior Member

Posts: 80Qi massage
Recently visited Qi Massage on Pike St in Lawrenceville for the second time. The masseuse's name was Myra the best I can understand. There was another girl there with dyed blond hair, I didn't get her name. Overall standard AMP experience. Decent massage with some teasing, and handshake at the end. . 7+. 6 OTD. Just another option in the Lawrenceville area.
-
09-29-25 22:50 #58971Senior Member

Posts: 33Out The Door
Out running errands, drove by New Life Spa near the intersection of Briarcliff and Clairmont. Decided to go in and get a card. A cute young lady with minimal English greeted me. Opted for half an hour. After getting disrobed, I left the tip on the table, introduced myself when she came in, gave her a big hug, and assumed the position.
The massage was ok. A little OTC roaming; I always try to be respectful on the first visit. We never made it to the hot towel. The tease turned into a decent release.
Then things got interesting. When I opened the door to leave, I saw a Brookhaven Code Enforcement vehicle very close in the neighboring parking lot. The location is just outside the Brookhaven city limits so I wasn't too concerned. Then I saw a DeKalb PD SUV parked in the neighboring parking lot not far from my car. I acted like I didn't notice.
I'm not overly paranoid, and I think I played it pretty cool, but I definitely felt like the place was being surveilled.
Stay safe out there!
-
09-29-25 20:56 #58970Senior Member

Posts: 2892 MILF types names ruki or suki or riir or similar for the both. 2 younger ones with one being a spinner during Labor Day weekend didn't get their names but they'd just finished with customers so I milfed it all was good with there service. 220 otd.
Originally Posted by Jaguar57
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 17:45 #58969Senior Member

Posts: 29Checked it out after seeing your review.
Originally Posted by Rorooooo
[View Original Post]
Got a Chinese lady, maybe mid-30's.
Tease massage was actually pretty good.
All in was 1. 8 with tip.
Seems like there's another girl working there too, so I'll probably swing by again soon.
Appreciate the heads-up!
-
09-29-25 14:36 #58968Senior Member

Posts: 495A funny
Learned a new term today. Tokyo Tapioca.
Though only aware of it occurring with oneself as the two deposits, usually when engage in 90,2 hr, or outcall connections.
Thought funny, But in retrospect, sometimes it just seems. More than what expected. Is it? Could it? Na. Haha.
Who are your two shot (or more) receivers?
What is most number?
-
09-29-25 11:43 #58967Senior Member

Posts: 62I agree! Those early days at Sunny with Kelly were great! I wonder if she is still around?
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 10:14 #58966Senior Member

Posts: 3437 in Cartersville
I'm heading up north in a few days. Has anyone been to 7 recently? Would like to know who to see (or not see), and what the damage is these days.
TIA, Jag.
-
09-29-25 09:13 #58965Senior Member

Posts: 326Smh never again
I have misses on rubranking with a couple of hit but this one was straight ass:
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ead-74536.html
Her pictures are real but she was terrible. 1 hr session is 2. 80.
1. Her pictures are accurate.
2. Her massage is horrible and I mean barely touching.
3. She barely does b to b.
4. She don't let you touch her consistently.
On the flip she give a HJ and tit fck but you can go to your local MP and get that and a food massage for cheaper than her.
I highly do not recommend.
-
09-27-25 13:00 #58964Senior Member

Posts: 4061I totally agree. The minute info is spilled, within a couple weeks to a month, the place or the girl is no more.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-25 09:55 #58963Senior Member

Posts: 297To the veterans. Had a message right away from somebody with no posts asking for info. Can't throw the ladies under the bus these days.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
They provide a vital service and should be respected for the professionals they are.
-
09-27-25 08:26 #58962Senior Member

Posts: 495Great stories are still out there. Glad you enjoyed opening early. Share if you care to.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
Kind of like when;.
-A favorite texts you that they finished their monthly cycle, miss you, so cum visit.
-Had a new experience earlier (that has been fun to repeat) during a session break, a simple compliment turned into a standing DO lap dance. (Strip club aficionados will understand).
-The shop got closed (lease terminated) but now taking appointments at home (or other location).
-Experiences pre hours or post hour shop are always a plus (miss those winter chapel or Sunny day pre hours and Kiana after hours visits).










Reply With Quote




