Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 130 of 4060 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 180 230 630 1130 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 60896
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #58961

    The unexpected

    So I was on my way somewhere and remembered a massage store on that route that I had been to twice before. Used to open at 10:30, reliable and enthusiastic service, not the cutest providers but enthusiasm counts.

    I figured that I'd pop in on my way up to make sure it was still there. Pulled in the parking lot at 8:00 and the open sign was on.

    So I went on in.

    Was greeted by a very happy 40-something, big smile, B cups, a few extra pounds. Gave me a hug, tweaked my nipples, grabbed my butt, led me to a room. Where I hugged her, kissed her forehead, grabbed her titties, put her hand on my growing member. She said, "wow", and asked for the house fee. She put that elsewhere while I disrobed. She came back, sat me down on the table, pulled up her shirt, down the leggings, and rubbed junior on her kitty while I sucked her nipples. Clean shaven, big tattoo above the good stuff. Interesting.

    I flipped her around and dined at the why. Enthusiasm? Not a good enough word. She came hard, she came a lot. So hard that she had to turn on her side and finish an orgasm, pushed me away. The smiles were crazy. Then she put on her clothes, told me to wait, ran out, locked the door, returned with a condom. We fucked hard for about a half hour, she continued to cum and smile. After a while I was a bit numb "down there" and she finished me with a handy while she sucked my nipples.

    And I was just wondering if they were still open.

    New hours are 9-9.

  2. #58960

    Better in Carrollton

    Meh. Experience. They never drop their milk jugs and just keep jerking it off. They wet their hands and then clean you up.

  3. #58959
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmosiss  [View Original Post]
    Found a spot in Roswell / Alpharetta that was the perfect CAMP. Great massage uncovered followed by an excellent HJ done in the nude with an okay looking (5.5/10) heavy set Chinese lady with DD breasts with Mutual Touch. Highly recommend and will provide location to proven senior members on request. Sorry, due to the sheer amount of closures through northern ATL I am reluctant to post the name at this time.
    Care to share?

  4. #58958
    Hey Atlanta crew, coming in from California this weekend, staying just south of the botanical gardens. I did a quick search on RM and some names I've seen here. Ivy, Heavenly Feet Spa, T-Massage #1, are these FS shops? BBBJ? Please let me know what other local etiquette I should be aware of so I don't fumble with my therapist. Also open to Latina shops, the ones we have around me either aren't great or the therapists are stuck up.

  5. #58957

    Jade spa

    Has anyone had any recent experience with jade spa? Got the 3 year anniversary text from ms-ss and it mentioned it and I see some comments from over a month ago so was curious if its worth going to or to stick with ms-ss.

    Dm's open TIA.

  6. #58956

    Nah

    Quote Originally Posted by PilotFlight24  [View Original Post]
    Are there any Asians or Asian Agencies near the airport?
    There was but it closed.

  7. #58955
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotFlight24  [View Original Post]
    Are there any Asians or Asian Agencies near the airport?
    Not that I am aware, it is not the best part of town.

  8. #58954

    Asians near the Airport

    Are there any Asians or Asian Agencies near the airport?

  9. #58953

    KAMPs in Duluth / Norcros

    Are there any KAMPs left in Duluth / Norcross / Peachtree Corners area, I don't seem to be able to identify any anymore. Even my former last resort in Doraville, is now serviced by an old granny. I don't really like the idea of having to go to Atlanta.

    Private message me.

  10. #58952
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmosiss  [View Original Post]
    Found a spot in Roswell / Alpharetta that was the perfect CAMP. Great massage uncovered followed by an excellent HJ done in the nude with an okay looking (5.5/10) heavy set Chinese lady with DD breasts with Mutual Touch. Highly recommend and will provide location to proven senior members on request. Sorry, due to the sheer amount of closures through northern ATL I am reluctant to post the name at this time.
    I could use that information.

  11. #58951

    Message me

    Quote Originally Posted by Osmosiss  [View Original Post]
    Found a spot in Roswell / Alpharetta that was the perfect CAMP. Great massage uncovered followed by an excellent HJ done in the nude with an okay looking (5.5/10) heavy set Chinese lady with DD breasts with Mutual Touch. Highly recommend and will provide location to proven senior members on request. Sorry, due to the sheer amount of closures through northern ATL I am reluctant to post the name at this time.
    I could use some intel.

  12. #58950
    Quote Originally Posted by JoelBarish  [View Original Post]
    I'll be driving down to the ATL airport in a few weeks for an early flight. Not very familiar with the ATL scene but given that Oasis is apparently open 24 hours and sounds promising, I might leave early and stop by. Anyone have any experience to share about their twilight hours? I've never been to a parlor at 5 am so would be interested in anyone's experiences. Wondering how eager they are at that hour? Any additional info on Oasis would be great. PM would be welcome if preferred.
    Depends on if it is busy which I doubt it will be. So they may be a little tired from a long night or be refreshed and you'll be their first.

  13. #58949

    Oasis

    I'll be driving down to the ATL airport in a few weeks for an early flight. Not very familiar with the ATL scene but given that Oasis is apparently open 24 hours and sounds promising, I might leave early and stop by. Anyone have any experience to share about their twilight hours? I've never been to a parlor at 5 am so would be interested in anyone's experiences. Wondering how eager they are at that hour? Any additional info on Oasis would be great. PM would be welcome if preferred.

  14. #58948
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRide25  [View Original Post]
    About to move to the West Midtown area around Marietta Blvd near znorthside Dr. Is Oasis good place for more than the standard HE?
    CFS is definitely available (maybe more). I can't remember how much CBJ set me back. Girl was decent.

  15. #58947
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRide25  [View Original Post]
    About to move to the West Midtown area around Marietta Blvd near znorthside Dr. Is Oasis good place for more than the standard HE?
    It's open 24 hours and it's a spa. You'll definitely get more than HJ. However they may try to charge you a high price for FS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape