Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 132 of 1213 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 182 232 632 1132 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 18193
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16228

    Date with Kara

    Texted with Kara the day before to iron out all the details we agreed to an hour and if I was able msog. Comms were great and lives in a nice house. I was directed to walk in and meet her at the pool where she was swimming topless. We had a smoke to get to know each other and then went to the bedroom. We started with dfk and into a bbj with lots of attention to the balls and some rimming. I told her I needed to be inside her so she grabbed the hat and hopped on cg. Then she leaned as far back as she could so I could pound away and lost it in the bag. At this point it was already a wild time but she didn't stop and dug in til she had an O all the while driving me insane. After a minute to catch our breaths she started another bbj rimming and did some prostate play. I was rock hard and she then put another hat on to do rcg but modified a bit so she could stick a hand to rub in for some more prostate play. We were going at it for awhile but she was determined to get that second nut. The look of satisfaction on her eyes when she got that second nut out is something I won't forget. After a shower she gave me a kiss and I told her she would have been my atf if we had met sooner. See her if you can. She's a firecracker who really loves sex.

  2. #16227

    I remember her

    Quote Originally Posted by Captainv  [View Original Post]
    Jacqui has been around for a long time, haven't seen her ads in a while now.
    Its been many years since I saw her ads. I was looking to meet her before but our schedules never lined up.

  3. #16226

    More on Veronica

    Quote Originally Posted by SCJames  [View Original Post]
    She seems to really enjoy the time and it seems genuine. Her GFE performance level is on par with Nikkole (the GOAT).
    Agreed, like I said initially, if Veronica's faking it, she deserves an Oscar! She's perky from start to finish and spends a long time on the BJ, unlike a lot of providers that just do it long enough to get you semi hard and then reach for the cover. While I've not checked to confirm, definitely seems like we've gone over the time in both my recent encounters with her and she's not said a word about it or done anything to rush me. Thus far, zero complaints about her!

  4. #16225

    Robin

    It has been a while since I saw Robin and yesterday was reunion for the memory lane!

    Her body is amazing.

    Her demeanor is so genuine!

    And the sessions are off the charts.

    Her skills are incredible.

    A gem that I will visit any time that I can.

    Thanks to Orlo.

    And of course thanks Robin for an amazing time.

    Ee.

  5. #16224

    Spot on

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    While I'm generally a huge proponent of variety being the spice of life, my visit with Veronica a month ago had me wanting to see her again! Despite short notice, she was able to accommodate me and we set up a meeting right away. I arrived right on time, she says she's "rushing" to get ready but I should head on up. I do that, get there, knock on the door and she answers the door totally naked and apologizes for not being quite "ready" for me! Um, no apologies necessary, the birthday suit is perfect and you certainly appear "ready" to me! Back to the bedroom and the festivities begin! This chick is just off the charts fun, great attitude, great personality, killer body and just fun to spend time with! Probably her best attribute, she genuinely seems to enjoy what she does. While I'm inclined to think it's entirely genuine, if she is faking it, she does a damn fine job of it!
    She seems to really enjoy the time and it seems genuine. Her GFE performance level is on par with Nikkole (the GOAT).

  6. #16223

    Veronica again!

    While I'm generally a huge proponent of variety being the spice of life, my visit with Veronica a month ago had me wanting to see her again! Despite short notice, she was able to accommodate me and we set up a meeting right away. I arrived right on time, she says she's "rushing" to get ready but I should head on up. I do that, get there, knock on the door and she answers the door totally naked and apologizes for not being quite "ready" for me! Um, no apologies necessary, the birthday suit is perfect and you certainly appear "ready" to me! Back to the bedroom and the festivities begin! This chick is just off the charts fun, great attitude, great personality, killer body and just fun to spend time with! Probably her best attribute, she genuinely seems to enjoy what she does. While I'm inclined to think it's entirely genuine, if she is faking it, she does a damn fine job of it!

  7. #16222

    SaraMaitland

    Sarah is needing some help, she had to go to the ER on Sunday. I saw her Monday and she lost out on some work. Rent is not going away, If anyone would like to donate to help her out she would greatly appreciate it even if something or maybe donate in advance of future dates. You can contact me for more info or DM her here, scroll down a few post for her post then click on her username. I gave a good donation to help her out. She is a wonderful, trustworthy provider that we need to keep in the mongering world. Too many providers come and go but she is stable and reliable. Thank you.

    D.

  8. #16221

    Maya Ebony UTR

    Our customary breakfast session yesterday had to be rescheduled for last night instead but Maya delivers for me every time. Picked her up at the arranged time dressed as requested comfy yoga pants and we headed up to X. Once inside and set up a slow grinding kicked us off her ass just swaying to the music rubbing all over my junk. Propping her against the wall for a full arch just irresistible nearly ripped the pants off her ass and drove in tongue first. What proceeded was our usual 2 hr fuckfest covered in sweat and oil. At one point she was riding me to get that first pop slamming her ass down moaning in my ear I felt her twist her kitty vibrating I just grabbed her shoulders and pounded it down. She cums hard and that squeeze got me to bust balls deep in the bag. After a break for showers round 2 was more of the same culminating in us both cummimg together in doggy this time her squeeze pulled me out so I pulled off the cover and painted for perfect chocolate ass with ropes.

    Maya is the only one I've seen regularly for most of this year, she completely rewrote my usual taste from Petite / thin MILFs to this young, energetic and dark chocolate princess with a near perfect ass I want on my face every chance possible.

    YMMV.

    SMs can hmu for Digits.

  9. #16220

    Sexi lexi

    Thank you BBJhunter69 for sharing her digits. She has a place near pinehills for incall but can also do car dates. Clean, 35 ish and blue eyes and no signs of drug use. Incall could use more furniture and lights. Comms are excellent and sessions were steamy. She is into sex and provides a solid BBJ. Above all she is a sweetheart and rates are also reasonable. Reminds me of Hailey but taller.

  10. #16219

    Jenna

    I just had a session with Jenna. It has been a while since last time, she is still wonderful GFE and curvy body. Can't say anything else that already has been said. Still makes you wait but let me say this, she is worthy. She makes it up to you! Go see her and again treat her good. Be safe.

  11. #16218

    Likewise

    Quote Originally Posted by StayUp333  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full. Plesze free up some space. Trying pm you thanks.
    Same with me, would like to reach her.

  12. #16217

    Jennarationxxx

    Your inbox is full. Plesze free up some space. Trying pm you thanks.

  13. #16216

    Why don't you

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeSam316  [View Original Post]
    **Sorry for the confusion it's now corrected. *.
    Share the donation instead of that "code"?

  14. #16215

    Indian Model

    **Sorry for the confusion — it's now corrected. *.

    Quote Originally Posted by FakeSam316  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow hobbyists and senior members.

    An Indian Punjabi model will be visiting from India this October, staying for about 58 days. She is affiliated with a professional modeling agency and open to meeting during her stay whether to explore the city, dine out, enjoy casinos, or simply experience the nightlife.

    She is looking for support with some travel and event expenses, so this will be a premium experience. She is very friendly, respectful, and offers a genuine lot lot GFE. Please note: services are limited BJ OR BBJ (no anal).

    She is looking 4 digit MEAN 1$$$ donotion. NOT 4$$$

    If any senior member is interested or has questions, feel free to DM me. Photos Attched and further details can be shared privately ONLY with senior members.
    Thanks.

    Thanks!

  15. #16214

    Jenna visit

    Got to see Jenna this weekend for the first time in a while. I was out in her part of town and made a point to get in touch with her early. Service was top notch as always. She's a great girl and great body (especially those thighs).

    You can get in touch with her on the forum via her handle jennarationxxx in the UTR thread. Contact her for details.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape