Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 30810
-
09-30-25 13:15 #28575Senior Member

Posts: 207Summer Bae comes to play
Saw Summer Bae again recently, and she's fantastic. She's a tiny spinner, great bbj, and great at communication. I know she's free today if anyone is looking for a visit. I don't know her hr rates, but it's 150/200 for qv / hhr. She's really cool and laid back. I don't think she's got an ad, so message me for her number. She's located in Cary near the airport.
-
09-30-25 00:48 #28574Senior Member

Posts: 234Pretty sure it's a monger that got mad at her and decided to try and run a personal smear campaign.
Originally Posted by ThickCock99
[View Original Post]
It's not hard to have multiple accounts on sites like that. Not to mention with as long as AJ has been seen on the regular basis by many, many mongers? Word of something like that would have spread far and wide a long time ago.
-
09-30-25 00:37 #28573Senior Member

Posts: 140Aj
Wow. That's crazy. Thanks for letting me know.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 17:40 #28572Senior Member

Posts: 80"Alphabet Soup".
Originally Posted by Koudy469
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 14:27 #28571Senior Member

Posts: 439Thank you for the update and clarification. With this news and the other info about AJ with that post being taken down, I am good on all fronts. Think I'm going to just stick to my massages. I know my lane and my ass isn't trying to write no check my ass can't cash. No disrespect to the mongers that do what they do, but I just know where I stand in this game but man enough to know what I am and what i am not built for. As soon I started to go for BBBJ, I chilled after heavy consideration.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 09:36 #28570Senior Member

Posts: 261What is the worse you can get (health wise) from one of this providers if you do not take precautions?
Originally Posted by ThickCock99
[View Original Post]
Well, the link that is no longer available had 3 different reviewers confirming that worse nightmare.
I never seen her so I cannot confirm whether that is truth or not.
-
09-29-25 09:31 #28569Senior Member

Posts: 261Alexxxa, Dallas, etc they all have no IDs. So, they rely on others posting for them. It seems the pages they allow them to post got more strict as far what information to provide, and it seems whoever was posting for them got a temporal ban because they were using the same I'd for different posts. I was told they are fine as long you don't post different numbers with the same I'd the same day. So, sometimes they need to coordinate if one can't post for one day so the other can, etc. Not sure if that is true or not, but that is what I was told by one provider.
Originally Posted by ForTheDub
[View Original Post]
I would not go a visit Alexxxa right now because her place is a mess.
-
09-29-25 09:24 #28568Senior Member

Posts: 108Thanks for a solid review!
Great review. Thanks for posting.
Originally Posted by Mcontact
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-25 21:06 #28567Senior Member

Posts: 439She did tell me something about her not being able to post. Didn't really go into detail. I've never actually seen her neither. Seems like she's been asking some folks to visit her to help with room. Just unfortunate what I'm reading bc I did consider visiting. But man that's a hard sale with the details I'm reading. Especially the junkie room thing.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-25 14:11 #28566Senior Member

Posts: 140Aj
What were the comments like? That page doesn't exist anymore.
Originally Posted by Pdiddy71
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-25 07:13 #28565Senior Member

Posts: 190Vickie
Glad if she's working on the breath. But she is amazing. Like really amazing.
Originally Posted by Koudy469
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-25 23:31 #28564Senior Member

Posts: 97They can't do a thing and are powerless
If you think about it logically, they can just take a photo of anyone's license plate to try to extort them and there is honestly no connection between your car or you and soliciting her for services from a burner account. They can't trace you. I mean the two of them are barely scraping by and living probably BJ to BJ through her very shitty service, so the resources they can leverage to do any type of deep investigative work is essentially nil.
If these type of scams really worry you, just change your burner phone number again, but a block is likely plenty sufficient so they stop bothering you.
This is also a good reminder for others to ALWAYS use burner numbers that have no link to any easily identifiable personal information.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-25 15:05 #28563Senior Member

Posts: 261Alexxxa random numbers
In the last 2 weeks, I had 3 txt messages from different phone numbers claiming to be Alexxxa. All 3 have the same message ". Is there a chance you could come by today please? I am struggling to pay for my room". I don't see her posts anymore. But, if that is really her, I hope she gets her stuff together because she is in a big mess (hygiene) state, and based on what I have been reading, it seems that did not improve or got even worse. I am glad I took a step back since last June because I have never seen a provider that let herself go to that extreme.
-
09-27-25 14:56 #28562Senior Member

Posts: 261Wow,
Originally Posted by Pdiddy71
[View Original Post]
I hope is a monger that is upset with her making all that up. I never had the chance to see her because BJ is not my thing, and I believe she advertised no FS at all. So, I took her out of my list because of that. Although, that would explain why she is not doing FS.
-
09-27-25 14:01 #28561Senior Member

Posts: 75AJ Whoa
Not a clue if this is true or not, but on the Call Escort Site there's something pretty alarming in the comments. You may want to take a look before you see her.
https://callescort.org/919-624-4139
Again, I have no idea and I won't post what it is here because of the restrictions, but you may want to take a look.










Reply With Quote






