Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 31673
-
09-28-25 19:44 #29603Forum Advertiser

Posts: 170Thank you for stopping by I had a very great time, glad I exceed your expectations and can't wait to see you again as always looking forward to!
Originally Posted by Vipermav
[View Original Post]
PC.
-
09-28-25 19:09 #29602Regular Member

Posts: 4Legz and jt
Dam these girls are great they are super in sync. It's like Ying and Yang. I'm not sure which is which but one is tall with short blonde hair slender boobies that are unbelievable the other short curvy with long brown hair and boobies like a teenager both are wild cats they weren't into each other all their focus was on me. Their skills unbelievable And they made sure that I was drained both times I have seen them both solo, but together they have no shame in they're game I recommend their age only ensures Mr that they can carry conversations, they have incredible knowledge of what we like and they are into this hobby like porn stars. I recommend!
-
09-28-25 19:08 #29601Senior Member

Posts: 305Real, but
She is real but everything is out of touch. Photos are fake. A white mature preggo lady for 1. 5 marios you get to see her topless and she uses babyoil to massage you for HE. That's it, No extras. There were 2 interruptions from a guy within 20 minutes that she left me attend the door. I was not comfortable, I do not recommend.
Yumyum1.
Originally Posted by BigStudOrl
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-25 18:51 #29600Senior Member

Posts: 94She used to be so hot. I could tolerate the dog piss smell at her place. Like all of us, she is older now, and she doesn't have the looks or the stamina anymore. But the dog piss smell still remains. I saw her recently, and I will not be back. She is a nice lady, but life is taking its toll on her.
Originally Posted by NjCockzMen
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-25 18:01 #29599Senior Member

Posts: 249Don't risk it, Altamonte has been a hot spot lately with busts.
Originally Posted by BigStudOrl
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-25 11:52 #29598Senior Member

Posts: 304Pregnant MILF in altamonte
Anyone recognize this girl? Pics obviously are not her but she sent a selfie. Says staying near 4 and 436 which gives me hesitation.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/347459905875
-
09-27-25 21:53 #29597Senior Member

Posts: 358I was seeing her before the surgery
This is exactly what she looked like when you guys were seeing her.
Originally Posted by Captainv
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-25 20:27 #29596Senior Member

Posts: 355Princesscutie
Was in the I drive area and hit up the cutie, she was available, met her at her incall and the fun began with a nice bbj followed by DATY.
She really gets into have her pussy eaten. Moved on to mish and then standing mish, flipped her around for doggie and rode her till.
I filled her up. She's available and looking for new friends, hit her on here or DM me for her number, can not beat her rates!
VM.
-
09-27-25 19:29 #29595Senior Member

Posts: 335Agreed, great lady but all the surgery scars put me off.
Originally Posted by Gruglok
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-25 14:45 #29594Senior Member

Posts: 358I saw her in the begging before that the ashton
Some customers ruffed her up and caused them to leak and she didn't find out until it was to late.
Originally Posted by Gruglok
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-25 14:35 #29593Senior Member

Posts: 447I could not get over Bella Knight's hacked together tits, those scars around the nipple were super off putting. She was an awesome lady and very cool though. I saw her in that two story condo near tuskawilla.
Originally Posted by NjCockzMen
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-25 00:51 #29592Senior Member

Posts: 29Seen a year or so ago
I saw her a while back for a CD expecting FS but no condom was to be found. However for the head game would possibly repeat but not uncovered.
Originally Posted by Savage33
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-25 20:03 #29591Senior Member

Posts: 50Kerry Previously Reviewed
She's been reviewed on this forum in the past. Her reviews were not very good. It's why I stayed away. Add her name in the search bar and do your research.
Originally Posted by Ldrs9820
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-25 17:31 #29590Senior Member

Posts: 255Ali from Kissimmee
Ali has been going through some hard times and she needs help with keeping her room. This is the same Ali that used to be UTR 3 years ago. She's 21 now, but still looks beautiful and innocent as ever. She's a true spinner standing at 5'2 and only weighs 100 lbs. No signs of any needle use and her skin is perfect as ever. I just can't make it to her today. Hoping someone will help her out today.
Here is a recent add: https://skipthegames.com/posts/celeb...-/496546317105
She looks just like the picture's. She's not GFE, and a little bit of a clock watcher. She will give you an extra 5 minutes but after that she's going to ask for more donations. Other than that she's a sweetheart provider that your sure to repeat with.
-
09-26-25 12:53 #29589Regular Member

Posts: 21Kery
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3643793
Has anyone seen her? How is she?












Reply With Quote




