Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 927 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 13899
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13284
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgiii  [View Original Post]
    But aren't they making copies of drivers licenses?
    Absolutely. Easiest busts they will make in this State, and there's no longer any statute of limitations. Not something I was to be worried about.

  2. #13283
    Senior Member


    Posts: 563

    Hollyridge

    Where is Hollyridge.

    Any link?

    Quote Originally Posted by CrylFern  [View Original Post]
    HC and TOS: appointment req'd.

    Hollyridge, et al: walk-in okay.

    HC girls are, in general, younger and prettier and GFE. The shower is almost my favorite part.

    Hollyridge is more of a qv or car date: do the deed and leave.

    HC / TOS is twice the price of Hollyridge. You get one pop either way with the hhr. What's the rest worth to you?

  3. #13282
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillet  [View Original Post]
    Try and drive your car up and just walk in to HC or TOS, report back how that ends.
    I thought you were trying to make a distinction between walk-ins and appointments at a massage parlor.

  4. #13281

    Hollyridge, et al vs HC & TOS

    Quote Originally Posted by Skillet  [View Original Post]
    Right now the massage isn't even good. The cost is up and the few places we have are just offering HC but with more steps. The only difference is walkins vs appointments.
    HC and TOS: appointment req'd.

    Hollyridge, et al: walk-in okay.

    HC girls are, in general, younger and prettier and GFE. The shower is almost my favorite part.

    Hollyridge is more of a qv or car date: do the deed and leave.

    HC / TOS is twice the price of Hollyridge. You get one pop either way with the hhr. What's the rest worth to you?

  5. #13280

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Skillet  [View Original Post]
    Try and drive your car up and just walk in to HC or TOS, report back how that ends.
    Using the same number to call ahead and having been more than once led me to get my regular when I went back, but YMMV. I have been out of the parlor game a while.

  6. #13279
    Quote Originally Posted by ForceOfNature  [View Original Post]
    Please explain what you mean by "the only difference is walk-ins vs appointments," other than the definition.
    Try and drive your car up and just walk in to HC or TOS, report back how that ends.

  7. #13278
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillet  [View Original Post]
    Right now the massage isn't even good. The cost is up and the few places we have are just offering HC but with more steps. The only difference is walkins vs appointments.
    Please explain what you mean by "the only difference is walk-ins vs appointments," other than the definition.

  8. #13277
    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxMode  [View Original Post]
    IMO an AMP is first about the massage to relax and second a HE. Five years ago that was a 40 minute backside massage and 20 minutes of special attention. That was. 6 house fee and. 4 tip. Today it's now (. 8) house fee and (. 6) tip for a 1. 4 total. There are AMPs providing L2 service and the rate is (1. 0) which usually includes top up and pants down with full access. AMPs providing FS ranges between. 8 house and (1. 2 - 1. 4) for FS for a total of (2. 0 - 2. 2).

    HC is an escort service that doesn't specialize in quality massage. HC is usually 2. 4 for 30 minutes which 15 minutes is lost from the time you leave your shoes at the door until you are toweled dried after the shower. That leaves 15 minutes tops of service before the knock at the door signaling time is up. An hour at HC is 4. 0 but you do get two pops but still no real massage just light touches. The workers are young (18 to early 20's).

    Asian Ad is an escort service that doesn't provide a massage. It's 1. 0 for QV (10 - 15 minutes) and 1. 4 for 30 minutes. The location is not usually ideal and worker quality is very subjective.

    I believe it boils down to what a person values more. Massage vs. Play or a combination of both. The Raleigh area has very hard operating structure for Adult services which affects rates and worker quality. Its not easy but there are available options.
    Right now the massage isn't even good. The cost is up and the few places we have are just offering HC but with more steps. The only difference is walkins vs appointments.

  9. #13276
    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxMode  [View Original Post]
    Studio now has a 0. 9 house fee. I might have stayed but the lady at the door was not to my liking. There was another but I didn't take a look. Currently under new management but I liked the old crew of Sunny or Sony, Candy and Mimi. All three gave a good massage and would use the bars for extra pressure. They each had their own style after the flip which kept things fresh when one was busy or on vacation.

    I will take this opportunity to say that the girls don't like it when another girl does more. They know that the girl who is doing more will take their regular customers. Sunny was happy when Mimi left. She asked me, did you know what Mimi was doing? I acted dumb and said I don't know, I always get a massage and a helping hand. Sunny was like, Noooo she was doing this! I acted surprised but I knew. The point is don't share what Girl B is doing with Girl A. I knew Sunny for two years but I never discussed what others were doing. My advice is don't tell when they ask about their coworkers. It will only lead to a favorite girl permanently leaving.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillet  [View Original Post]
    It's not just about losing their regulars. If someone else is offering more, they can't keep raising how much they ask for to do less. Now they want $80 just to lift their top where as $80 used to get you a BJ. Yes, there is inflation and things cost more but not that much more. We're at the point, going to HappyCastle is only a few dollars more and a higher quality than what you get at the AMP. Why pay 2. 50 and up all in for a laundry lady BJ or FS?
    IMO an AMP is first about the massage to relax and second a HE. Five years ago that was a 40 minute backside massage and 20 minutes of special attention. That was. 6 house fee and. 4 tip. Today it's now (. 8) house fee and (. 6) tip for a 1. 4 total. There are AMPs providing L2 service and the rate is (1. 0) which usually includes top up and pants down with full access. AMPs providing FS ranges between. 8 house and (1. 2 - 1. 4) for FS for a total of (2. 0 - 2. 2).

    HC is an escort service that doesn't specialize in quality massage. HC is usually 2. 4 for 30 minutes which 15 minutes is lost from the time you leave your shoes at the door until you are toweled dried after the shower. That leaves 15 minutes tops of service before the knock at the door signaling time is up. An hour at HC is 4. 0 but you do get two pops but still no real massage just light touches. The workers are young (18 to early 20's).

    Asian Ad is an escort service that doesn't provide a massage. It's 1. 0 for QV (10 - 15 minutes) and 1. 4 for 30 minutes. The location is not usually ideal and worker quality is very subjective.

    I believe it boils down to what a person values more. Massage vs. Play or a combination of both. The Raleigh area has very hard operating structure for Adult services which affects rates and worker quality. Its not easy but there are available options.

  10. #13275
    Senior Member


    Posts: 563

    Happy Castle

    But aren't they making copies of drivers licenses?

    Quote Originally Posted by Skillet  [View Original Post]
    It's not just about losing their regulars. If someone else is offering more, they can't keep raising how much they ask for to do less. Now they want $80 just to lift their top where as $80 used to get you a BJ. Yes, there is inflation and things cost more but not that much more. We're at the point, going to HappyCastle is only a few dollars more and a higher quality than what you get at the AMP. Why pay 2. 50 and up all in for a laundry lady BJ or FS?

  11. #13274
    Quote Originally Posted by RelaxMode  [View Original Post]
    Studio now has a 0. 9 house fee. I might have stayed but the lady at the door was not to my liking. There was another but I didn't take a look. Currently under new management but I liked the old crew of Sunny or Sony, Candy and Mimi. All three gave a good massage and would use the bars for extra pressure. They each had their own style after the flip which kept things fresh when one was busy or on vacation.

    I will take this opportunity to say that the girls don't like it when another girl does more. They know that the girl who is doing more will take their regular customers. Sunny was happy when Mimi left. She asked me, did you know what Mimi was doing? I acted dumb and said I don't know, I always get a massage and a helping hand. Sunny was like, Noooo she was doing this! I acted surprised but I knew. The point is don't share what Girl B is doing with Girl A. I knew Sunny for two years but I never discussed what others were doing. My advice is don't tell when they ask about their coworkers. It will only lead to a favorite girl permanently leaving.
    It's not just about losing their regulars. If someone else is offering more, they can't keep raising how much they ask for to do less. Now they want $80 just to lift their top where as $80 used to get you a BJ. Yes, there is inflation and things cost more but not that much more. We're at the point, going to HappyCastle is only a few dollars more and a higher quality than what you get at the AMP. Why pay 2. 50 and up all in for a laundry lady BJ or FS?

  12. #13273
    Quote Originally Posted by PitbullFan  [View Original Post]
    Went to studio last month. Bummed my preferred gal was no longer there. Drew Cindy. She was ok with an ok standard finish.
    Studio now has a 0. 9 house fee. I might have stayed but the lady at the door was not to my liking. There was another but I didn't take a look. Currently under new management but I liked the old crew of Sunny or Sony, Candy and Mimi. All three gave a good massage and would use the bars for extra pressure. They each had their own style after the flip which kept things fresh when one was busy or on vacation.

    I will take this opportunity to say that the girls don't like it when another girl does more. They know that the girl who is doing more will take their regular customers. Sunny was happy when Mimi left. She asked me, did you know what Mimi was doing? I acted dumb and said I don't know, I always get a massage and a helping hand. Sunny was like, Noooo she was doing this! I acted surprised but I knew. The point is don't share what Girl B is doing with Girl A. I knew Sunny for two years but I never discussed what others were doing. My advice is don't tell when they ask about their coworkers. It will only lead to a favorite girl permanently leaving.

  13. #13272
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniePants  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Kiki there, as well. On top of the fun part that took me there, it was actually a good massage, rather than an untrained "back rub".
    Went today and as luck would have it I drew Kiki. My experience was very much inline w yours. Opted for the soft pressure for the massage, left happy and relaxed. Will be visiting her again in a couple weeks.

  14. #13271
    Quote Originally Posted by Spat3005  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellas, I'm coming to town this weekend and was looking for an AMP to visit. Based on the thread it sounds like Gateway is the place to go? Any other recommendations? (PMs are open) TIA.
    Haven't been to gateway just yet. Was known to be hit or miss per other reviews. Shame too, because it's a convenient location for me. If you're staying in that area then I would go for it. Else I would recommend the M place in Raleigh. Been twice the last two weeks.

    First time drew NooLoo (spelling probably way off). Young gal. OK massage, and on flip offered either a HJ or BJ. Negotiated the CBJ. She must have graduated w honors, good brain.

    Second time drew Sunny. Sweet and bubbly personality. Great massage. On flip negotiated the CBJ and she was very fun. Will repeat this place and be happy if I get either of them.

    Went to studio last month. Bummed my preferred gal was no longer there. Drew Cindy. She was ok with an ok standard finish.

    Do let us know how it goes at gateway if you go. Stay safe and good luck.

  15. #13270

    Coming to Town

    Hi fellas, I'm coming to town this weekend and was looking for an AMP to visit. Based on the thread it sounds like Gateway is the place to go? Any other recommendations? (PMs are open) TIA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape