Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 888 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 553 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 13311
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12531
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRick  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen here but here is a link to make it easier for others: https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/799697904393.
    That link is no longer working, but thanks for helping out. That is why I post a screenshot of the ad.

  2. #12530

    Tara

    Nice girl, friendly, cute, slender. She may be self medicating.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/872518277700

    Abclfkbbbjdatycfsxyz.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251004_093258_Opera.jpg‎  

  3. #12529

    Anyone know anything about Mercedes?

    Anyone talked to Mercedes aka Queen of the south? Worked out of the motel 6 for awhile and then was sharing a place with platinum.

    Haven't heard from her in awhile.

  4. #12528

    I've seen her in Asheville

    Quote Originally Posted by Athwartships  [View Original Post]
    And et voila, now she's Nixxi!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...i/856505059514

    Yes, the tattoos are different, though the small ones on her inner pelvis area look the same. I guess she's just a look-alike. And now she's adjusted her weight to 99 lbs (from 108 lbs) and is incall only, like Destiny always is.

    Maybe someone will TOFTT on this and report back.
    I have seen her twice in Asheville while she went by Bailey and Pixie at different times. To be honest, I only saw her the second time because I didn't recognize her due to the name change. She is very sweet and accommodating, but has a very limited menu. Doesn't like her nipples touched, everything covered, no GFE; but can't remember if she is cool with daty or not. However, she has a very skinny body and nice, tight grip. I doubt I would see her for a hhr again due to the limited menu, but she's great for a qv.

  5. #12527

    See # 12461

    Quote Originally Posted by FordRangerGuy  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has any intel on Nikki who's posting on Tryst. It say massage, but the costs listed and write up seem more like FS. If anyone has any positive or negative reports I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/massage/nikki-baby93
    See 12461 post.

  6. #12526

    Nikki. Tryst

    Curious if anyone has any intel on Nikki who's posting on Tryst. It say massage, but the costs listed and write up seem more like FS. If anyone has any positive or negative reports I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/massage/nikki-baby93

  7. #12525

    Nixxi

    Quote Originally Posted by ForrestGimp  [View Original Post]
    Initially thought this was Destiny as well as some of the tattoos are similar to destiny's, but Destiny has no tats on her legs. If I'm not mistaken (and I could be) Bailey used to post frequently on STG in the Asheville area a few years back then disappeared. Search the Asheville forum, but I'm pretty sure its the same Bailey, and some less-than-positive reviews for a few years back.
    And et voila, now she's Nixxi!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...i/856505059514

    Yes, the tattoos are different, though the small ones on her inner pelvis area look the same. I guess she's just a look-alike. And now she's adjusted her weight to 99 lbs (from 108 lbs) and is incall only, like Destiny always is.

    Maybe someone will TOFTT on this and report back.

  8. #12524

    Not Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Athwartships  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/593898150361

    So, Bailey. Is this Destiny repackaging herself as 10 years younger and now doing outcalls? Or has someone purloined her pictures and creating a fake add.

    Height is the same, weight is off (99 lbs vs 108 lbs), and the numbers are different. Services offered the same.

    Here's an recent Destiny posting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/632389024986
    Initially thought this was Destiny as well as some of the tattoos are similar to destiny's, but Destiny has no tats on her legs. If I'm not mistaken (and I could be) Bailey used to post frequently on STG in the Asheville area a few years back then disappeared. Search the Asheville forum, but I'm pretty sure its the same Bailey, and some less-than-positive reviews for a few years back.

  9. #12523

    Chesnee Woman

    I haven't seen here but here is a link to make it easier for others: https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/799697904393.

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    This is the skinny woman in Chesnee.

  10. #12522
    Quote Originally Posted by Athwartships  [View Original Post]
    She has several on USASG as well (look in this thread and under Ripoffs). She took a hiatus for awhile, but is back and I doubt changed her approach.
    That is good to know, I did not know her name but noticed the report, so I wanted to share with the other gentlemen here.

  11. #12521

    Here too

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Be aware that this woman has a cash and dash report on TER.
    She has several on USASG as well (look in this thread and under Ripoffs). She took a hiatus for awhile, but is back and I doubt changed her approach.

  12. #12520

    Chesnee

    Quote Originally Posted by DocDigler  [View Original Post]
    Um, good story but will you share who?
    This is the skinny woman in Chesnee.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250929_142811_Opera.jpg‎  

  13. #12519

    Cash and dash report

    Be aware that this woman has a cash and dash report on TER.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250928_180321_Opera.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250928_180357_Opera.jpg‎  

  14. #12518
    Quote Originally Posted by DocDigler  [View Original Post]
    Um, good story but will you share who?
    She doesn't post a name. If you do a search on skip using keyword Chesnee, you will notice one with photos of a very slender lady. She's in her forties if that helps you narrow the search.

  15. #12517

    Ginger 29

    Anyone have info on "Ginger – The Fiery Redhead"? Not seeing any reviews of her anywhere. Feel free to DM.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/greer...-/537882517216
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-09-28 at 11.03.06 AM.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape