Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 13318
-
09-30-25 13:22 #12538Regular Member

Posts: 19Not Destiny
Initially thought this was Destiny as well as some of the tattoos are similar to destiny's, but Destiny has no tats on her legs. If I'm not mistaken (and I could be) Bailey used to post frequently on STG in the Asheville area a few years back then disappeared. Search the Asheville forum, but I'm pretty sure its the same Bailey, and some less-than-positive reviews for a few years back.
Originally Posted by Athwartships
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 09:11 #12537Senior Member

Posts: 154Chesnee Woman
I haven't seen here but here is a link to make it easier for others: https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/799697904393.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 17:06 #12536Senior Member

Posts: 2032That is good to know, I did not know her name but noticed the report, so I wanted to share with the other gentlemen here.
Originally Posted by Athwartships
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 16:24 #12535Senior Member

Posts: 197Here too
She has several on USASG as well (look in this thread and under Ripoffs). She took a hiatus for awhile, but is back and I doubt changed her approach.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 14:31 #12534Senior Member

Posts: 2032Chesnee
This is the skinny woman in Chesnee.
Originally Posted by DocDigler
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-25 18:07 #12533Senior Member

Posts: 2032Cash and dash report
Be aware that this woman has a cash and dash report on TER.
-
09-28-25 14:19 #12532Senior Member

Posts: 2032She doesn't post a name. If you do a search on skip using keyword Chesnee, you will notice one with photos of a very slender lady. She's in her forties if that helps you narrow the search.
Originally Posted by DocDigler
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-25 11:05 #12531Senior Member

Posts: 53Ginger 29
Anyone have info on "Ginger – The Fiery Redhead"? Not seeing any reviews of her anywhere. Feel free to DM.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/greer...-/537882517216
-
09-28-25 10:59 #12530Senior Member

Posts: 79Um, good story but will you share who?
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-25 10:29 #12529Senior Member

Posts: 2032Skinny lady in Chesnee
Recently had a visit with the skinny lady in chesnee. She is very nice person, Nice to chat with, easy to get along with. Mostly GFE but does not like to kiss. A bit too skinny for my preference, other than that had a positive experience.
-
09-28-25 10:08 #12528Regular Member

Posts: 2Agreed with Seanzback I've seen her twice over the last couple of weeks.
Originally Posted by SeanzBack
[View Original Post]
In my humble opinion The best the upstate has to offer and Zero Drama no signs of demons or boyfriends, pimp, handler etc. To worry about robbing you.
-
09-28-25 10:07 #12527Senior Member

Posts: 2032Any feedback on this girl
Does anyone have feedback on this girl? I've been posting these inquiries because I'm from out of town and not familiar with the local talent. Send a message if you don't want to post. Still looking for any other recommendations.
-
09-26-25 20:21 #12526Senior Member

Posts: 79I did too recently. She's a former full time pro but now works clients in around her 9 to 5. Nice incall neighborhood in Woodruff. Good if you like the body type, short thick with man made parts top and bottom. Nice girl with good comms.
Originally Posted by SeanzBack
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-25 17:06 #12525Senior Member

Posts: 2032Any feedback on this lady
Looks interesting but I can't find any history on her.
-
09-25-25 22:02 #12524Senior Member

Posts: 155Spent some time with V
I was lucky and got to spend some time with V this evening.
She's is a little out of the way but a nice townhome in Greer area.
Super fun super sweet woman. Guys you really need to see her while she's around. She does have a regular 9 to5 but she is worth it.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/368022889981










Reply With Quote






