Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Asians Escort / Massage / UTR

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 52 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 779
This blog is moderated by BuckHead44
  1. #389

    She might be

    Quote Originally Posted by Gooner3  [View Original Post]
    Title, she looks like late 30's?
    She is not in her 20's, but she is amazing ngl. I Would recommend.

  2. #388

    Momo looks old

    Title, she looks like late 30's?

  3. #387

    I agree 100% with the attitude, but the photos are catfish

    Quote Originally Posted by TorcZar  [View Original Post]
    Well Momo was not available and I had a time crunch so opted for Nene.

    Yes her teeth need work but she had a nice white teeth smile.

    Boobs are small but a really nice ass.

    She was affectionate and sweet, really nice GFE service. It could have been luck on the chemistry but I had a good time.
    I could have been a 7/10 but I decided to advise to skip due to hygiene, that day. Bruh it was the fish market experience, flat chest with inverted nipples and nice hips, but I just couldn't take the smell in the you know where, and I had to bounce, if you want to give it a try don't come nack complaining. Her teeth are crooked and yellow what are you talking about? Her bod is a 6/10 and her her face a 3/10 and the smell is a 1/10.

  4. #386

    Nene

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    I would skip, for real. Buyers beware
    Well Momo was not available and I had a time crunch so opted for Nene.

    Yes her teeth need work but she had a nice white teeth smile.

    Boobs are small but a really nice ass.

    She was affectionate and sweet, really nice GFE service. It could have been luck on the chemistry but I had a good time.

  5. #385
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 20

    Momo

    Tried Momo today and she was amazing. Momo, matching her stunning online photos and video, greeted me in sexy lingerie, her pretty face and smooth skin radiant. Her natural, soft breasts and long, sexy legs were breathtaking. She initiated slow, sensual LFK at the door, setting a passionate tone. After a quick shower, her enthusiastic DFK and perfect body ignited an unforgettable session. Her sensual BBBJ was deep and pleasing, followed by energetic mish, doggy, and cowgirl her beauty shining in every position. Between rounds, her cute Japanese accent and playful, down-to-earth charm made conversation effortless. Momo's elegance, hotness, and genuine sweetness delivered a true GFE. This passionate, graceful angel is worth every moment if her photos catch your eye, you won't be disappointed!

  6. #384

    Momo

    Momo is great. Will definitely repeat.

  7. #383
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    I would skip, for real. Buyers beware
    Thank you for TOFTT. Your advice is appreciated.

  8. #382

    Nene

    I would skip, for real. Buyers beware

  9. #381
    No time this weekend, but videos of her found on the internet shows her giving nuru and washing down multiple guys in a Japanese soapland. That might imply good service and experience, as reflected also in her price. If that is her behind the door, pictures and video also confirm abundant chesticles.

    https://www.sex100.co/421368/276704/

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Momo, mimi probably left already. Good, I would not recommend, I haven't seen momo or nene, I will toftt with nene, can anyone toftt with momo?

  10. #380
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Momo, mimi probably left already. Good, I would not recommend, I haven't seen momo or nene, I will toftt with nene, can anyone toftt with momo?
    Mini, Meini, Moe. I'm, confused. Maybe we can just give these girls numbers like football players. LOL.

  11. #379

    Mimi not momo

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucki125  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean Momo? No Mimi pictures.
    Momo, mimi probably left already. Good, I would not recommend, I haven't seen momo or nene, I will toftt with nene, can anyone toftt with momo?

  12. #378
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    But check my report on her though, who knows maybe the new rotation (not mimi though) is worth the skip.
    Do you mean Momo? No Mimi pictures.

  13. #377

    I would recommend

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    Well I guess I'll go for the other then, you said she was really great yea?
    But check my report on her though, who knows maybe the new rotation (not mimi though) is worth the skip.

  14. #376
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Trust me starting with the name she is quite literally in every single way the LJS /3rd experience. Her face has a wierd surgery and it looks really pinchedI thought it was a filter but nope, oh And them tits are big, real big but saggy as hell, and as soon as you finish she wants you to go. For that kind of price just got to ljs /3rd, because she ain't younger than 45 that's for sure. Meowth was also busted. She still has 2 good things going on though the BBBJ was just intense, I loved it, and she still has a nice ass, beyond that 5/10.
    Well I guess I'll go for the other then, you said she was really great yea?

  15. #375

    Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    I may have to go twice this weekend new on Cici got them fun bags it looks like.
    Trust me starting with the name she is quite literally in every single way the LJS /3rd experience. Her face has a wierd surgery and it looks really pinchedI thought it was a filter but nope, oh And them tits are big, real big but saggy as hell, and as soon as you finish she wants you to go. For that kind of price just got to ljs /3rd, because she ain't younger than 45 that's for sure. Meowth was also busted. She still has 2 good things going on though the BBBJ was just intense, I loved it, and she still has a nice ass, beyond that 5/10.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape