Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 196 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 2938
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2803
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    What did she look like?
    What? I mean, how much out of pocket was for this visit?

  2. #2802

    And.

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitWireMan  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    What did she look like?

  3. #2801
    Quote Originally Posted by TittyMaster  [View Original Post]
    Dipped into Bamboo Flower Massage once again. W Columbia and like near the Asian market.

    My previous time went well and I had high hopes it'll be good this time around. The massage by Gianna was very complete, from my toes and all the way to my head. She was really patient with my questions as well. Not a single complaint. Everything felt tailored. What did help things go smoothly was that Gianna's English was surprisingly perfect. It just makes everything so much better and something I do take for granted.

    After getting all loosened from the massage, I requested to go for the BJ to be protected. No judgement from Gianna's end. After the protection it was non stop fireworks. Superb technique with her hands and mouth. While she was putting in the work, Gianna let my hands wander including all over her breasts.

    In the last 10 minutes I had her get into mish, and finished up with my hot deep throbbing dick in her (still will protection).

    No doubt they'll service without the rubber, but it's just something I've been opting for lately.

    Very pleased with how this turned out.
    What was the damage?

  4. #2800
    Dipped into Bamboo Flower Massage once again. W Columbia and like near the Asian market.

    My previous time went well and I had high hopes it'll be good this time around. The massage by Gianna was very complete, from my toes and all the way to my head. She was really patient with my questions as well. Not a single complaint. Everything felt tailored. What did help things go smoothly was that Gianna's English was surprisingly perfect. It just makes everything so much better and something I do take for granted.

    After getting all loosened from the massage, I requested to go for the BJ to be protected. No judgement from Gianna's end. After the protection it was non stop fireworks. Superb technique with her hands and mouth. While she was putting in the work, Gianna let my hands wander including all over her breasts.

    In the last 10 minutes I had her get into mish, and finished up with my hot deep throbbing dick in her (still will protection).

    No doubt they'll service without the rubber, but it's just something I've been opting for lately.

    Very pleased with how this turned out.

  5. #2799
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Was the condom your idea or hers. I have never been able get off with a CBJ.
    For that specific session, it was my choice to throw it on.

  6. #2798

    Spring. Judy / Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by TravPro  [View Original Post]
    Stopped at Spring yesterday upon hearing there was a new girl. Judy is a nice lady.

    Pro's: thorough table shower, teasing during shower, sauna was nice and hot, massage was good including back-walking.

    Con's: Judy is older than Michelle as far as I can tell. Maybe 60's, not attractive, sagging body, droopy C's.

    I declined FS. Will not repeat. I think this was the nail in the coffin for me with Spring.
    Was told a new girl may becoming at end of month. Judy has some mixed reviews. Michelle although deceptive at times actually gives good service. Her L2 and L3 were actually pretty good even though I was not happy with the bait and switch. She does perform and has an open menu. Might consider giving her another chance if the other girl is so so. Which may be the case with this Judy. Spring has been hit or miss over the past couple years. They have had some real gems and some duds. It seems they rotate new girl in every 4 to 6 weeks. Wish they would be more consistent like lucky spa in Jackson.

  7. #2797

    Strip mall AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by MageXO  [View Original Post]
    You can go about 500 yards north, and find someone 1/2 to 1/3rd the age at the place in the strip. Just don't go when the motorcycle club is meeting up in the parking lot on Fri evenings.
    I haven't really seen any posts about what is offered at this place? Do you have any more details about donations, the girls and what might be offered? Do they have a table shower? You can DM me if you'd like.

  8. #2796
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelsMan  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her name mentioned here lately and just curious whatever came of her. Sure, I had a bad experience after multiple good ones and stopped seeing her. But nonetheless, after seeing someone a few times and developing a connection with them, you can't help but wonder what has become of them. Hope she's clean and in a safe place.
    I was a regular with Sienna for the last several years but had a really bad dream with her this past summer. Not sure what is going on? Had really enjoyed everything about her but doubt I'll go back. I agree, I hope she is OK and doing well.

  9. #2795
    Quote Originally Posted by TravPro  [View Original Post]
    Stopped at Spring yesterday upon hearing there was a new girl. Judy is a nice lady.

    Pro's: thorough table shower, teasing during shower, sauna was nice and hot, massage was good including back-walking.

    Con's: Judy is older than Michelle as far as I can tell. Maybe 60's, not attractive, sagging body, droopy C's.

    I declined FS. Will not repeat. I think this was the nail in the coffin for me with Spring.
    You can go about 500 yards north, and find someone 1/2 to 1/3rd the age at the place in the strip. Just don't go when the motorcycle club is meeting up in the parking lot on Fri evenings.

  10. #2794

    Spring Judy

    Stopped at Spring yesterday upon hearing there was a new girl. Judy is a nice lady.

    Pro's: thorough table shower, teasing during shower, sauna was nice and hot, massage was good including back-walking.

    Con's: Judy is older than Michelle as far as I can tell. Maybe 60's, not attractive, sagging body, droopy C's.

    I declined FS. Will not repeat. I think this was the nail in the coffin for me with Spring.

  11. #2793

    Spring. New girl

    Called spring. Found out they have new girl named Judy. Not sure if this is same Judy that was in Jackson at Lucky. Hoping to get there this week and review. Anyone else have a chance to get to spring lately. I didn't have access to site for a while due to the gateway 502 issue. But all seems good now.

  12. #2792
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    She said BC guys are rude. I told her that's not always the case, but her inability to keep an appointment and her flagrant drug use is going to annoy a lot of us. From what I understand she moved to California.
    I only had 1 visit with her and it was really good. Was looking forward to more but I gave up after 4 times making an appointment, confirming the appointment the day of and having her stop answering and stand me up. Once or twice I get but it was a significant pattern.

  13. #2791

    Last time I talked to her

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelsMan  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her name mentioned here lately and just curious whatever came of her. Sure, I had a bad experience after multiple good ones and stopped seeing her. But nonetheless, after seeing someone a few times and developing a connection with them, you can't help but wonder what has become of them. Hope she's clean and in a safe place.
    She said BC guys are rude. I told her that's not always the case, but her inability to keep an appointment and her flagrant drug use is going to annoy a lot of us. From what I understand she moved to California.

  14. #2790

    Madam Nikki

    Got to meet Nikki Friday. Had a great time. She has a great attitude and is good at making you comfortable on a first visit which is always nervous for me. Good communication and was on time for the appointment. Treat her good she is a gem. I differently will repeat.

  15. #2789

    Whatever happened to Sienna?

    Haven't seen her name mentioned here lately and just curious whatever came of her. Sure, I had a bad experience after multiple good ones and stopped seeing her. But nonetheless, after seeing someone a few times and developing a connection with them, you can't help but wonder what has become of them. Hope she's clean and in a safe place.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape