Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 30797
-
09-10-25 21:08 #28487Senior Member

Posts: 304
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by OneStarter
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/050395643832
Originally Posted by Cheetah0
[View Original Post]
So another example of FOMO in her post. Not sure when Mcontact saw her, but these posts are from 10 days ago. And her latest ad from today still says the same thing. This is my last week, come see me! Looking for package deals! And entices people with bare for the 10 meet package. It's all a ruse to separate clients from their money. There are genuinely good providers out there, and she's just straight up lazy and manipulative.
-
09-10-25 16:07 #28486Senior Member

Posts: 438Damn man that is a sad story. We all make bad decisions sometimes but I also acknowledge people circumstances to how they got into certain scenarios. Bad way to go out and they just dipped on her. Don't know all the details of course but the story alone is sad to read.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-25 15:58 #28485Senior Member

Posts: 337Truth
I know her and her half brother is the baby daddy.
Originally Posted by MrSmithwick
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-25 15:40 #28484Senior Member

Posts: 261So, I just found out (yesterday) that it is ANOTHER Skylar, and not the lady in the pics that I posted initially. I apologize.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
My regular txt'ed me saying she was going to lunch and saw Skylar walking down the street. They are not good friends by all means, but know each other.
She said she stopped and rolled the windows down so she could talk to her and told her she was told she left this world. Skylar (now she is posting as Jade) told to her that there was another provider with the same name in the same place she was staying on that was the one left this world. Apparently, she was doing demons with a group of 'friends' when demons came hard. That group that was with her freaked out and left leaving her alone battling demons. If she would have received help she will still be here. Her 'friends' left her alone and the housekeeping team found her later on when it was too late.
So, I do apologize for the fake news. The lady in the attached pic is alive.
-
09-10-25 08:19 #28483Senior Member

Posts: 304Sent a message.
Originally Posted by Rink1966
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-25 08:03 #28482Senior Member

Posts: 247Daisi
Has anyone seen Daisi lately?
I have not seen her ad in a long time. Wonder if she retired? PM please.
-
09-10-25 02:39 #28481Senior Member

Posts: 96Link or contacts please? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Raider887
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-25 02:14 #28480Senior Member

Posts: 96MILF Nextdoor
The ad is gone. Would you please share the # or a handle if you have. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Dcms18
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-25 16:19 #28479Senior Member

Posts: 300Her pics
She uses same name on IG. Facebook and her onlyfans. She looks hot to me. Blurred on her massage page.
Originally Posted by ImNotThatGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-25 14:37 #28478Senior Member

Posts: 1657I've had a few rounds with her, she's super fun and I have busted in her every time. 100% certain I'm not the one though. I shoot blanks. I wouldn't want to be hemmed up with a girl in the industry for child support.
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-25 07:34 #28477Senior Member

Posts: 97I've received a few of those recently. I wonder how often the tactic actually works. I usually tell them to use proper grammar and up their chatgpt game if they want to be taken seriously. LOL.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-25 15:17 #28476Regular Member

Posts: 8Ditto
Same experience. Will not repeat. The girl in the ad and the girl in the room are not the same.
Originally Posted by Parabola
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-25 13:49 #28475Senior Member

Posts: 304Fake cartel messages. Sweetcheeks
Messaged this one to ask what her donations are: https://tryst.link/escort/sweet-cheeks0123.
Didn't get a response, but in like 2 hours, got a template message of "I am XYZ owner of escort organization. You're wasting too much time of my bitches send money blah blah blah".
And added some random address of some guy whose number my burner might have been like I dunno 10-15 years ago I guess to scare me. I sent laughing emojis and blocked that number.
Just to reconfirm, I sent another text to sweet cheeks the next day asking again for donations. And again, within 2-ish hours, got the same text again from a different number. Even tried to call 3 times although I never picked up.
IMO this person is a scammer and will try to scare you.
-
09-07-25 11:56 #28474Senior Member

Posts: 438Feel like this may have happened with another provider a few years back. Thankful that I've never seen her. Been told things about her but I say thankful bc I was told that she can be very submissive and gives good head and I know that is my Achilles heel LOL. I would've messed around and been a potential baby daddy. Used to work right down the street from that RR and it took me everything in my power not to go see her.
Originally Posted by TransAmGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-25 01:52 #28473Senior Member

Posts: 432Nope, not me. A, she told me she already told the father and B, the timeline don't match up with my visits.
Originally Posted by JohnD89
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





