Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 41259
-
09-26-25 11:54 #38934Senior Member

Posts: 1054You've been gone for a year and a half. By the time you get around to finding the BF, they will be gone and we all will be a year and a half older.
Originally Posted by GuyFawks
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-25 11:50 #38933Senior Member

Posts: 84Bf
Wait what and where is the bunny factory? Can anyone catch me up maybe a link?
-
09-26-25 10:34 #38932Senior Member

Posts: 394Low Quality On All Levels
The problem with latinas here is either fake pictures and or limited menu. I remember yrs ago bunch of Columbianas were staying at a hotel on Hodges. When you call they text the quote and menu, all the same. They wanted you in and out literally. They were cute but no affection. That's when all started and Gonzalez started sending threat texting.
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
Also they play the language card. Even if they agree on something they say me no understand, me English so little.
That's when they started flooding the town and started in groups.
Couple of the well known Providers now used to come with those groups.
Other than a couple of them, they all are over priced, mechanical and stay in a crappy hotels on University, Cagle or Phillips.
I think crap attracts crap. We get here what Jacksonville deserves. When town is poor, few good jobs, no tourism attractions except seeing homeless at the beach, and LEO harassing all sides. We will always get the rejects.
A provider who used to come here and stopped told me, she has a great clientele in her town, and all those women who come to Jax now are the ones struggling in their town. That's applied to all races come here.
Too high price and low quality of service.
-
09-26-25 10:04 #38931Senior Member

Posts: 575I would say BF is better than 100% of STG sessions but I digress
Since BF has been in Jax I literally haven't seen anyone from any other site. Agreed that the price is a big negative. We donate more than other cities which sucks, but when you book with BF they will be on time, the location is upscale and safe, and even if the girl doesn't exactly match her pictures they've been at least a 7 out of 10 or hotter every single time IMO. If Asian girls are not your thing then don't apply, but for me it's like a dream coming true. I love Asian women.
Originally Posted by Kma2016
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-25 22:53 #38930Senior Member

Posts: 374I don't disagree that the bunny factory is the best sure bet. I've been there more times than I care to admit. I don't like the price and not sure why we are charged a premium rate here in Jax. Maybe because it is the only thing happening. Same girls in other cities are less. In Charlotte and Dallas I can see beautiful Latinas for 160-200 for a HH. I also just not a big fan of Asian chicks. Love the Latinas and the picking have been way too slim here.
Originally Posted by Kma2016
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-25 20:22 #38929Senior Member

Posts: 454I know it's outside the range of some, but I am happy to pay the premium for bunny factory. Low stress, no drugs, even the below average times is better than 95% of the stg sessions I have had in the past.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-25 17:50 #38928Senior Member

Posts: 260Completely dried up
Anyone else having an impossible time out there? I search and search for hours just to find a few decent ads that look legit. Then I message all of them and get far less than a 10% response rate. The last few months, setting up a meeting with a non druggy is a 2-3 day endeavor that really breaks the wallet. Am I missing something?
At this rate, retirement is on the horizon.
Lmk if anyone is in the same boat or has some other avenues.
-
09-25-25 15:43 #38927Senior Member

Posts: 25Mer her on Seeking couple years ago and dreamed meeting her twice ar a nice hotel on south. In my dream she is sexy but not much friendly. Luck I didn't get robbed.
Originally Posted by BudWhite
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-25 08:29 #38926Senior Member

Posts: 316Chloe
Been a couple years but she's the girl in the pics. She been doing this a long time. Depending on her financial situation she will offer CBJ / FS or BBBJ / FS. Can tell she really doesn't like doing this and shows in service. Not bad, not great but the tattas are fun to place with.
Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-25 04:02 #38925Senior Member

Posts: 242Chloe info
Has anyone seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/611691693170
-
09-25-25 01:40 #38924Senior Member

Posts: 115Known in the past by a few different names. Has robbed a few people with her manager. I'd stay away.
Originally Posted by Unc93
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-25 16:55 #38923Senior Member

Posts: 51I appreciate the info. Yep. Hard pass then.
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-25 14:10 #38922Senior Member

Posts: 527Short blonde cut Amber
Has anyone seen her lately? If so PM me please.
-
09-24-25 13:58 #38921Senior Member

Posts: 394No Dude
I have never seen her but she was reviewed recently. She is 20 years older than the pics show and she claims. Rickity Crikity old thing. I contacted her years ago and she was bat shit crazy when I spoke with her. Hung up the phone and hit BLOCK right away. I would pass there buddy.
Originally Posted by LuckyTNgent
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-25 11:35 #38920Senior Member

Posts: 56Rayne
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/330849849810
I did a search but they're all years old and links are dead so I can't confirm if it's the same person.
Someone give me some good news, she looks good.










Reply With Quote





