Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 17049
-
09-27-25 18:58 #16479Senior Member

Posts: 62Honest question
Anyone else feel this?
Like I don't understand why anyone would see an escort if SBs exist and are available in your area. Yes you have to go through the trouble of msg them, try to get them to go out w you, weed through a bunch of scammers and flakes, show them that you are at least moderately successful and somewhat attractive. It's a little more work than just showing up to an incall appointment, but there are also many positives:
They are real women who only date 1-2 SDs a week instead of a 5-8 a day.
If they like you the enthusiasm during intimacy is genuine and not putting on an act.
And they don't watch the clock.
For what you spend on 1 hr w a pro you can do an all nighter w an sb.
BBFS is (most of the times) on the menu.
LEO is not even a consideration.
You dont have to deal with a pimp or a handler
And they text and call you between dates to tell u they miss you and when can you see them again.
Before I thought SW are the less expensive option but, looking at how inflated the prices are these days you might as well go w an sb. There's just no comparison between a really good relationship w an sb and I don't know, picking up someone off the street on Cicero or meet some drug addict off EB at a sketchy motel. Am I missing anything? Even compared to the high end agency girls I don't think there's any comparison.
-
09-27-25 04:24 #16478Senior Member

Posts: 381Nat or Natalie
Saw her a few times over the last couple of years. Always BBFS but not on BC so no CIP. Sweet girl. Not easy to schedule with. Wanted 5 $ but was shy about saying it. I gave her less a couple of times and it put her off. Can't take a pounding and not wild but easy to be around and not rushing anything and overnights were OK. Does not host but will come to you. No need to post in BBFS thread as not everyone there gets that these are not agency girls and they require some patience and persistence. Senior members feel free to reach out. https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-484f52257dfa
-
09-27-25 04:16 #16477Senior Member

Posts: 381Marianne
That might have been the problem then. I won't usually drive to them for a first meet. She might have been to complicated and maybe one of us got frustrated with what her rules were.
Originally Posted by Csheen
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-25 11:20 #16476Senior Member

Posts: 146I'd say she's aging well. She doesn't look fucked out in here current photos. She was more my type before. She used to look more blonde and freckly and a little less curvy. You could imagine her in pigtails.
Originally Posted by BillUnderwood
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-25 09:07 #16475Senior Member

Posts: 62She is from a rich family and is also an architect. I think she is doing this for excitement because she spends half the year in Spain and Mexico. I’ve met doctors who were SBs before so it’s not unusual for me
Originally Posted by GeekAuto
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-25 08:59 #16474Senior Member

Posts: 193Rich
I wonder how she became rich and why she's on the site then LOL.
Originally Posted by Csheen
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-25 08:58 #16473Senior Member

Posts: 62Here are a few I've been exposed to in the recent months:
Steph.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-83e09c77ad56
She is a SW with ads on Tryst. I passed but this may be your cup of tea.
Jess.
Petite redhead w glasses and tattoos. Flaked out on our date twice. I wish I saved her profile url but I already blocked her.
Desire.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-ab21e8b05671
Nice pics but looked ratchet when I did video call w her. She asked me to pull my pants down and show her my dick 'for verification' which is crazy, so I passed.
Wanderlust.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-53ff38d78489
Good looking girl and also nice. But she wanted 8 xx which is too much, I tried to talk her down but she wasn't having it.
Nicole.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-a37bc138e543
She's a suburban housewife who is cheating on her husband. He doesn't know about it. She asked if I was ok w that and I really wasn't. It just seemed like too much trouble so I passed.
Kendra.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-f5b3be77dcbf
I'm pretty sure she's a SW or former SW based on image search. She got sick and wanted to reschedule.
Jules
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...9-3da70beafafb
Only looking for online.
I've actually had some good experiences too but I won't be posting about them right now.
-
09-26-25 08:27 #16472Senior Member

Posts: 62I've seen her and she is a sweetheart. She's also incredibly hot in person, and the sex was great. Only problem I had was she insisted on meeting downtown Chicago which is a bit too far for me to drive and wouldn't meet me in the burbs. She is a rich Latin American who travels the world and only in Chicago part of the year. Ppm was 5xx. She insisted on cash for some reason so I had to go to an atm
Originally Posted by RitTigers
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-25 02:05 #16471Senior Member

Posts: 381Karli
I have to assume that was before the implants and other enhancements. How does she compare now? Have to ask. As for pricing, once they are in it for a while, they meet other girls in the industry. They all start sharing experiences and the "ask" goes up as they hear what someone else got. I know some of these girls have chat groups where they share experiences and others just go out as a squad. I lost a gem at 200 because she started talking to some other girls on Seeking and hanging out and next thing I knew, she was not returning my calls anymore.
Originally Posted by TheArgent
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-25 15:57 #16470Senior Member

Posts: 146I was chatting with her on Craigslist more than 10 years ago. She had just been kicked out of the house by her parents for what I'm sure was a good reason. She was 18 or 19. I think she wanted $400 per date, which at the time was about 40% more than what the going rate for these girls was. Man, those were the days. The internet was good enough that you could connect with these girls but not so good that they could easily figure out what they were worth.
Originally Posted by BillUnderwood
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-25 11:52 #16469Senior Member

Posts: 68Here are some pics.
Originally Posted by BillUnderwood
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-25 00:13 #16468Senior Member

Posts: 381Marianne
I am blocked so either I did not find her close to attractive, she didn't like me or she was a rinser which is most likely. Posting a few of her pics / profile would be helpful.
Originally Posted by RitTigers
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-25 23:40 #16467Senior Member

Posts: 68Marianne
I think she was mentioned before, but I can only find only one comment of her in the name of Maria. Does anyone have any other comments about her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-be073f5a8e08
Thanks in advance.
-
09-22-25 14:42 #16466Senior Member

Posts: 125Evelyn
Does anyone have any information on this one? She's been around a while. I always get concerned when there is any mention of a spouse as I don't need and drama or bs.
Please advise or DM. Thanks.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-b280091ba0e6
-
09-20-25 03:50 #16465Senior Member

Posts: 381Big Money SB's
I am not currently a paying member but have 5 messages in my que for when I renew from girls that I was interacting with before. My plate is pretty full at the moment. You have to play the long game. If you don't have the time and energy, call an agency. Like any dating site, you have to go through a lot of first dates to find "the one". One girl that I have talked about before told me about how one guy she used to see was a CEO for some company and just liked to have dinner with her and have his buddies see them together. They were never intimate. Paid her 2,500 per date. Met one the other night who's first SD was the owner of an airline. She got 10 K a month plus access to a private plane at the age of 18. They were together for 2 1/2 years. Took her a year to realize that he was married. Not surprising for an 18 why / o though to not see the signs. Saw a pic of the new Corvette that she owned that was in the shop. She is early 20's now. Took me 6 months to get her to go out with me. Doubt it will last but the date was worth the effort. I have a girl that I vanilla date who used to have a SD that paid her 4,500 a month and cosigned on a River North apartment for her. I had a guy from this forum who flat out told me he would not see any girl that did not ask at least 1 K per date. "at least 1 K". There is big money out there but I find that big money moves on to the next hot thing typically pretty quick but then these girls don't understand why other guys don't do it. It's not her fault for asking. It's sales.
Originally Posted by Chiguyxxx
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





