Thread: QueenOfDenyle
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 495
-
09-25-25 14:09 #405Senior Member

Posts: 238Question about Molly
Is the Molly mentioned above the same as Molly143 on PD?
Originally Posted by CoolGuy818
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 23:00 #404Senior Member

Posts: 62Did anyone see Jen last weekend?
She is FINE.
-
08-20-25 14:09 #403Senior Member

Posts: 42I was finally able to get together with Luna. I don't know what she was like before, but the service was excellent, easily a top QoD girl for me.
Originally Posted by RockItAllNite
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 08:23 #402Senior Member

Posts: 917Luna return
Looks like a different girl now. Not the young, slender, nubile blond from her first tour. She is now blue-haired and has gained an extra 20 pounds with tattoos all over.
Has anyone tried her this go around to see if her service is the same?
-
08-13-25 08:07 #401Senior Member

Posts: 390Ms Hollywood
Has anyone seen the new girl at QOD? If so, does she offer BBFS and CIP?
-
07-18-25 23:49 #400Regular Member

Posts: 24Responding time sucks
Nah it ain't you, I've been going there for a few years now and they still take long to respond if they even bother to. The first year I was there they use to constantly reach out. The booker would sometimes even hit me up a day before the girl gets put out so I can get first dibs (Nadia and Nina were such a situation). Idk what happened but communication has dropped. Some of the girls that were only there temporarily would claim to be there for a week before an ad even went up on HX (only finding out after I mentioned when it was posted to them) they may just be advertising and getting more revenue off other sites like Pd idk.
Originally Posted by Vbic8033
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-25 16:25 #399Senior Member

Posts: 51Slow response
Yeah I have had terrible luck getting replies from them too. I have missed out on two girls I wanted to see Nadia and Rayne because they left before I can set up any appointment. I never used them before so maybe that is why they reply slower to me. Some of the girls they have look really good, I wonder how accurate the pictures are.
Originally Posted by Tyler6969
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-25 14:31 #398Regular Member

Posts: 24Charlie Rose
Had a great sesh on her 1st or 2nd day there (not sure if she worked on the day her pics were posted as I never got a response until next day LOL).
Skill: amazing DFK, her BBBJ was amazing, and she taste great. Does any position you'd like, seems to really like doggy. She was eager to please and over all made me feel like she was enjoying the session.
Looks: says she's 24, but looks a bit older to me, 5'7 around 120 lbs?
Personality: talked a bit with her she's been in CA for 2 years now but from OKC like most of the girls, she's in school and claims to be new to this.
Sounds like everything is on the table at a cost (too $$ for me to partake).
Session began, proceeded and ended as any session with QOD girls tend to go.
Definitely repeat, hopefully queen gets more girls like this.
-
06-15-25 18:54 #397Senior Member

Posts: 41Mimi
Saw Mimi last weekend, the first new girl over at QOD that I've seen in a while.
She looked better than her photos (something I find is often the case at QOD. Maybe they need better lighting or something when taking their photos.).
Started a little cold with get in the shower and not much of a hello. But once back in the room we had fun. She is not the normal PSE / GFE I would say. Said that there could be extras but they would be very expensive. Not much for LFK / DFK. But walked in the room and she got on her knees and gave me some solid BBBJ. Good suction and could take it deep. Not quite into sucking bls but spit on them and played with her hands. Suited up and she hopped on top. Girl can ride! Threw her down for some mish and her cream told me she was enjoying haha. Just the right amount of dirty talk to feel real and not like some bad acting. Took a proper pounding and was asking for more. Finish in condom and we chat for a while. She initiated round 2. We stuck with just oral for round 2 and she had me CIMWS. Wish she was into DFK. But will probably still repeat.
-
05-10-25 11:12 #396Senior Member

Posts: 193What am I doing wrong?
Nothing. They seem to ignore almost everybody.
Originally Posted by Tyler6969
[View Original Post]
Try saying you saw their ad on PD, I bet you get a response.
I might try that. PM / Text from HX and Text from PD for the same girl and see what response if any I get.
-
05-08-25 19:12 #395Senior Member

Posts: 126Others on PD
I'm guess in that at her rate, Madie has left QOD and spun off as an indie, but there may be some other arrangement in play. Who knows?
Originally Posted by BStachel
[View Original Post]
As far as others:
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/JazminChanel
Seems like she's on a long hiatus, has left QOD, or left the biz. I didn't understand Heizenberg's post from the other day so I'm still clueless.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Paigeokc
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/NatalieScarlett
She used to have a photo on her ad that was taken in a QOD location, but I don't know anything else about her.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/VictoriaMercedes
Her Majesty.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Molly143
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ywood/Jazzyoxo
-
05-08-25 16:45 #394Regular Member

Posts: 7Have reached out to QoD with no response
What am I doing wrong?
I've texted her a number of times and PM'd her on hx as well. Help would be appreciated.
-
05-07-25 18:09 #393Senior Member

Posts: 193QoD on PD
These are the QoD on PD that I recognized and appear to be active in the last 6 months. I excluded those who haven't been active in two or more years like BaileyB and AnnaMorna.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Lovelyjadexoxo
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...aks/TalaSecret
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...s/DixieLynnoxo
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Nuys/KandiDior
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...worth/Lacey143
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...-Oaks/MadieMae
I'm surprised to see MadieMae is still active. It's been about 5 years since she's advertised on HX and maybe 8 years since I saw her. Asking $$hr. No way. Must be getting it.
Any others?
$$$1/2 / hr seems to be the norm. If it's just a matter of the $50 bucks, why don't they just ask for the same on HX?
-
05-07-25 13:41 #392Senior Member

Posts: 176That's not accurate. Lilly is an OKC girl and has been exclusively on PD the last few times she's worked. Also HX is being updated less frequently while PD ads are being updated daily when girls are here. Tala got one or two bumps on HX when she was here while her PD was updated daily multiple times a day. It seems to be a combination of the girls choosing PD for the higher rate and probably lower volume and preferring to work at the other house that most of the PD girls work out of. Either way it leaves us HX guys missing out with them on PD and the booker not answering texts.
Originally Posted by Heizenberg
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-25 14:48 #391Senior Member

Posts: 556Private delights
No she is in PD most La QOD are in private delights which is $350 and in HX $300 so I'm thinking if you use PD to communicate it will be $350 for 1 hour.
Originally Posted by CarpetBagger
[View Original Post]
Only the OKC girls are rotated in HX.












Reply With Quote





