Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 472 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 7067
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6527

    GPS or average price

    I'm visiting from out of town, where I live I can easily get an hour of everything for 200 with attractive women. I stopped at a shop in the Powdersville / Piedmont area, and was told I would have to give 240 for an hour of everything. I offered 200 but she refused, so I left. Am I being unrealistic? Nothing special about her, mid-40's, she was OK looking, but not a babe by any stretch. I don't want to identify the shop any further, don't want to make trouble for anyone. I understand some girls play that game of asking for extra but usually change their mind when they realize you're ready to walk out the door. Interested to hear the local gentleman's feedback.

  2. #6526
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    Greenville spa searched and forensic crew was on site. Check out fox Carolina news.
    Why would they bother that old lady at stress away.

  3. #6525
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    Greenville spa searched and forensic crew was on site. Check out fox Carolina news.
    Apparently it is for two locations.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250926_140937_Chrome.jpg‎  

  4. #6524

    Spa in Greenville searched

    Greenville spa searched and forensic crew was on site. Check out fox Carolina news.

  5. #6523
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Greetings gentleman, I will be visiting the Greenville Spartanburg Greer area again, interested to hear about recommendations. Send a message if you do not wish to post, and thank you.

    Last time I was there I had good experiences at Vida and K therapy I believe one is closed and the girl I liked at the other one moved back to texas. Speaking of Texas, I also visited the place by Texas Avenue (NH) but I've never stayed. It seems like I always get a girl that is either not interesting or had a snotty attitude.
    Forgot to say what my preferences are. 200 for an hour of everything, GFE lady with a good attitude. Between 30 and 50, and reasonably attractive is ideal.

  6. #6522
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Lin F

    Had a great time with Bella there today very playful and fun. The massage was really good as well. Only draw back no table shower which I enjoy but to each there own. I did call if to check on Lisa working and that's when they said she working other store as Bella. I tried NL a while back drew candy and she shorted me 30 minutes haven't been back because of this. I'm waiting on some good reports from there before I return.

  7. #6521
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoV  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has gotten more than L1 here? Judging from the ads in stg, seems that more might be available.

    Also, I've been having issues accessing this site. On Chrome, keep getting "bad gateway". I switched to Samsung's browser and it works. Anyone having similar issues or is it just me?

    Nacho.
    My AI app finally figure out for me out how to get on this site reliably. Apparently, browsers that force you to visit the secure https site instead of just http are the prob. This can be fixed in settings but can't get Chrome to work. Edge on my laptop gets me in as does the Samsung browser on my phone.

    And I've never heard or seen anything beyond L1 at Lin F.

  8. #6520
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoV  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has gotten more than L1 here? Judging from the ads in stg, seems that more might be available.

    Also, I've been having issues accessing this site. On Chrome, keep getting "bad gateway". I switched to Samsung's browser and it works. Anyone having similar issues or is it just me?

    Nacho.
    I couldn't get on forever. I finally got on with Firefox.

  9. #6519

    Visiting again

    Greetings gentleman, I will be visiting the Greenville Spartanburg Greer area again, interested to hear about recommendations. Send a message if you do not wish to post, and thank you.

    Last time I was there I had good experiences at Vida and K therapy I believe one is closed and the girl I liked at the other one moved back to texas. Speaking of Texas, I also visited the place by Texas Avenue (NH) but I've never stayed. It seems like I always get a girl that is either not interesting or had a snotty attitude.

  10. #6518

    Not You

    Quote Originally Posted by NachoV  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has gotten more than L1 here? Judging from the ads in stg, seems that more might be available.

    Also, I've been having issues accessing this site. On Chrome, keep getting "bad gateway". I switched to Samsung's browser and it works. Anyone having similar issues or is it just me?

    Nacho.
    Not you. I would say the issue has cut traffic by 50% on the site based on the ATL forum. I'm not technical, but if you google search the issue or look on Reddit it will give you a workaround. I'm not smart enough to change my chrome browser so I think I dropped the "s" off the address to give http://www.usasexguide.nl. That's one of the workarounds. Of course most won't search and will give up. It's killing the traffic. If I'm not mistaken it's hackers attacking the site.

  11. #6517

    Lin F and bad gateway

    Curious if anyone has gotten more than L1 here? Judging from the ads in stg, seems that more might be available.

    Also, I've been having issues accessing this site. On Chrome, keep getting "bad gateway". I switched to Samsung's browser and it works. Anyone having similar issues or is it just me?

    Nacho.

  12. #6516

    Jy

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimStickins  [View Original Post]
    Good morning Greenville.

    I'm heading that way from the low country and I've been reading the posts and I'm at a fork in the road between NL and Ji yun foot spa. I'll only have time for a single visit this time around and will eventually like to try them all. Just wondering if someone could suggest a first visit if someone is looking for a cute body with an in to it attitude on the third level. Or any other place worth mentioning in a current lineup. We shiny to leave town with the biggest smile on my face and not wondering if I coulda been happier at the other place. Has anyone else tried Shirley at the foot spa? Let me know, if f not I understand and I will just have to try and catch them all Pokemon Go.
    Out of those 2, I would say Ji Yun. NL can be hit or miss in terms of their "customer service" depending on who you get. More people seem to enjoy the full experience of the aforementioned more.

  13. #6515
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimStickins  [View Original Post]
    Good morning Greenville.

    I'm heading that way from the low country and I've been reading the posts and I'm at a fork in the road between NL and Ji yun foot spa. I'll only have time for a single visit this time around and will eventually like to try them all. Just wondering if someone could suggest a first visit if someone is looking for a cute body with an in to it attitude on the third level. Or any other place worth mentioning in a current lineup. We shiny to leave town with the biggest smile on my face and not wondering if I coulda been happier at the other place. Has anyone else tried Shirley at the foot spa? Let me know, if f not I understand and I will just have to try and catch them all Pokemon Go.
    I'd swing by Ji Yun if it were me. Lisa is back there and she is amazing. Adorable, young, and a ton of fun to spend time with. Shirley was super cute, but I never had the chance to meet with her since I asked for Lisa specifically. They've got a new girl coming soon that they are talking up too. In my opinion, Ji Yun has been the best destination. They are slightly above average in cost, but have consistently had the youngest, cutest ladies in town. Sure, Jolin wasn't super personable, but every other girl I've met there has been top notch.

  14. #6514

    Or where to

    Good morning Greenville.

    I'm heading that way from the low country and I've been reading the posts and I'm at a fork in the road between NL and Ji yun foot spa. I'll only have time for a single visit this time around and will eventually like to try them all. Just wondering if someone could suggest a first visit if someone is looking for a cute body with an in to it attitude on the third level. Or any other place worth mentioning in a current lineup. We shiny to leave town with the biggest smile on my face and not wondering if I coulda been happier at the other place. Has anyone else tried Shirley at the foot spa? Let me know, if f not I understand and I will just have to try and catch them all Pokemon Go.

  15. #6513

    Have

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwr1954  [View Original Post]
    Visited there the first time in a long while. Didn't realize they had gone FS. Met MoMo who led me to the room. Started a light rub down for about 5 minutes then asked what I wanted. Gave me the choice of L1,2,or3. L1 was $. I asked if that was full nude which she stated yes. Well it wasn't and I forgot to mention that she was fairly large. Pulled her top down skirt up panties stayed on. I started to play with her tits and she quickly pulled away stating not to touch her nipples, very sensitive. She kept try to position her self so you couldn't touch them. Then said I could touch her hips? Believe it or not I was able to finish. Out of hundreds of massages this was the worst. But as we say YMMV.
    Sounds like the get them ready, then negotiate the price trick!!

    If that's what L1 is. I'm scared to ask L3.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape