Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 137 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 187 237 637 1137 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35295

    Moon Girls Nene

    Had a dream about Nene. She's not as attractive as some of the other talent that moon girls has brought but I though she was cute and her body was decent. She's friendly and accommodating (though most moon girls are) and she does more than most, but I would suggest leaving her backdoor alone unless you want the poop noodle (she does not prepare at all). Good luck out there go get them boys!

  2. #35294

    Hailey

    Hey just wanted to let y'all know that Hailey has a new number since she broke her phone and has a room also. Senior and contributing members only just hmu for the digits.

  3. #35293

    Sophia Fire comms

    Been trying to reach out to Sophia Fire for a few days. Crickets. Is this typical for her? First timer with her.

  4. #35292

    Has twin 'Sam' posted since she's been out the clink situ Folar

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustan  [View Original Post]
    So, I visited the two sisters in Petersburg yesterday
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustan  [View Original Post]
    I had no problems at all with either girl.
    Ludendi ad nauseam is not my intention

  5. #35291
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    Bro. I'd jerk off with sand paper. Like no, never. But I guess you are right that someone is doing it LOL.

  6. #35290
    Quote Originally Posted by LJBootCamp02  [View Original Post]
    Fellas forgive me if I have overlooked any reviews on this lady. I'm from Fredericksburg and it's very dry here but I do my best to give reviews when I monger. I'll be in Richmond all this week for some business and I had my eye set on this provider. I reached out to her to let her know that I'll be in the area all week and she responded back quickly. Before I take the plunge, has anyone had any good or bad experiences with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...p/457772296232
    My experience with her has only been bbj. Nothing to write home about. I wouldn't repeat.

  7. #35289

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by LJBootCamp02  [View Original Post]
    Fellas forgive me if I have overlooked any reviews on this lady. I'm from Fredericksburg and it's very dry here but I do my best to give reviews when I monger. I'll be in Richmond all this week for some business and I had my eye set on this provider. I reached out to her to let her know that I'll be in the area all week and she responded back quickly. Before I take the plunge, has anyone had any good or bad experiences with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...p/457772296232
    Scammer and was roommates with ex con handler. You've been warned.

  8. #35288

    Uggggghhh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Disgusting un Disgrazia.
    Its hard to tell where butt crack ends and pussy begins. There maybe people seeing her. But they aren't doing it with the lights on.

    LOL.

  9. #35287

    Brunette Cutie

    Fellas forgive me if I have overlooked any reviews on this lady. I'm from Fredericksburg and it's very dry here but I do my best to give reviews when I monger. I'll be in Richmond all this week for some business and I had my eye set on this provider. I reached out to her to let her know that I'll be in the area all week and she responded back quickly. Before I take the plunge, has anyone had any good or bad experiences with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...p/457772296232

  10. #35286

    Karmella is a Blessing.

    Are you tired of the scams? Are you tired with postings that say no to everything?

    I found a solution. Karmella. She was very sweet and nice. Nice rates at 150 hh.

    Her body is amazing beautiful tits and ass.

    Go see her you won't be disappointed.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/824140808754

  11. #35285

    Standard Operating Procedure

    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMe  [View Original Post]
    When I called her she was very uptight and rude. 250 hhr.
    That some chicks these days attitude(yet they still are posting ads).

  12. #35284

    Snowbunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince2000  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/804-930-8517

    Asking to video call to verify. Anyone have seen her?

    Please dm me or share your experience if any, Thanks.
    When I called her she was very uptight and rude. 250 hhr.

  13. #35283

    Is this a

    Flaw of listcrawler of stg in regards to possible (trans) portation.

    Double whopper and a possible a Michael Bay movie in the credits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Guy.jpg‎  

  14. #35282

    This certainly isn't Waffle House

    Disgusting un Disgrazia.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]

  15. #35281
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Stg


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape