Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 136 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 186 236 636 1136 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 37314
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35289

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by LJBootCamp02  [View Original Post]
    Fellas forgive me if I have overlooked any reviews on this lady. I'm from Fredericksburg and it's very dry here but I do my best to give reviews when I monger. I'll be in Richmond all this week for some business and I had my eye set on this provider. I reached out to her to let her know that I'll be in the area all week and she responded back quickly. Before I take the plunge, has anyone had any good or bad experiences with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...p/457772296232
    Scammer and was roommates with ex con handler. You've been warned.

  2. #35288

    Uggggghhh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Disgusting un Disgrazia.
    Its hard to tell where butt crack ends and pussy begins. There maybe people seeing her. But they aren't doing it with the lights on.

    LOL.

  3. #35287

    Brunette Cutie

    Fellas forgive me if I have overlooked any reviews on this lady. I'm from Fredericksburg and it's very dry here but I do my best to give reviews when I monger. I'll be in Richmond all this week for some business and I had my eye set on this provider. I reached out to her to let her know that I'll be in the area all week and she responded back quickly. Before I take the plunge, has anyone had any good or bad experiences with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...p/457772296232

  4. #35286

    Karmella is a Blessing.

    Are you tired of the scams? Are you tired with postings that say no to everything?

    I found a solution. Karmella. She was very sweet and nice. Nice rates at 150 hh.

    Her body is amazing beautiful tits and ass.

    Go see her you won't be disappointed.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/824140808754

  5. #35285

    Standard Operating Procedure

    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMe  [View Original Post]
    When I called her she was very uptight and rude. 250 hhr.
    That some chicks these days attitude(yet they still are posting ads).

  6. #35284

    Snowbunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince2000  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/804-930-8517

    Asking to video call to verify. Anyone have seen her?

    Please dm me or share your experience if any, Thanks.
    When I called her she was very uptight and rude. 250 hhr.

  7. #35283

    Is this a

    Flaw of listcrawler of stg in regards to possible (trans) portation.

    Double whopper and a possible a Michael Bay movie in the credits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Guy.jpg‎  

  8. #35282

    This certainly isn't Waffle House

    Disgusting un Disgrazia.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]

  9. #35281
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Stg


  10. #35280

    Damn she's hot

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGuy7028  [View Original Post]
    I went and seen her today. Place is easy and clean. She's pretty cute with a stacked body. Everything is covered but she has an extra tight 😻and gets super wet.
    Rates to ride that ride?

  11. #35279
    Yeah. Good luck with that one.

  12. #35278

    This chick used to go by vixen or seven

    https://pixvid.org/images/2025/09/20/UjFPY.png
    https://archive.vn/oL1yr https://archive.vn/av8qX
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw her by the airport. Girl in the pics but she is a dead fish. 30 sec CBJ only wanted to do doggie. I couldn't get in to so I gave up and cut my loses and decided to just leave. I walk to the bathroom to clean up and apparently this hoe was on her period it was blood all over the condom fml. I washed up and got the fuck out of there. Never again
    No hangers on or surprises I guess...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250920-193002 (2).jpg‎   Screenshot_20250920-193016.jpg‎  

  13. #35277
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince2000  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/804-930-8517

    Asking to video call to verify. Anyone have seen her?

    Please dm me or share your experience if any, Thanks.
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...7965-Good-time

    Hat Tip WarMetal.

  14. #35276

    Snow bunny

    https://callescort.org/804-930-8517

    Asking to video call to verify. Anyone have seen her?

    Please dm me or share your experience if any, Thanks.

  15. #35275
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Where's all the BBJCIM or BBFS at? I've been out the game for a minute and my God it's awful and overpriced. With extra rules and regulations WTF lo.
    Chick Ariana I posted goes BBFS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape