Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 6987
-
09-25-25 20:52 #6567Senior Member

Posts: 702Juice not worth the squeeze
I stopped using SA. I tried SDM because for the price of one month of SA you get three. But you get what you pay for. There is some overlap but if you find a girl of SA who is also on SDM or vice versa then you know you have a hustler on your hands so just plan accordingly. It's fun, and once in a while you find a gem. But honestly, it's also a frustrating experience as you constantly run into bullshit artists, but to be fair mongers aren't exactly paragons of virtue either so I can't fault them.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-25 14:04 #6566Senior Member

Posts: 480After they increased the membership fees, I stopped using it, its too much even with a 20% discount they are offering.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-25 18:53 #6565Senior Member

Posts: 49I saw this profile and immediately thought it was a dude. Can anyone confirm its not?
Originally Posted by LuckyCT
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-25 17:47 #6564Senior Member

Posts: 356Shayne
Has anyone had any contact or seen this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-a1062dd11477
-
09-24-25 16:47 #6563Senior Member

Posts: 1042How's the bowl?
Haven't been able to log into this site due that damn 502 bad gateway error.
Anyway, been out of the bowl for months now.
You gents still having fun and unearthing gems?
Should I sign up and jump back in again?
-
09-24-25 16:26 #6562Senior Member

Posts: 49Seems like Abi has been pretty busy lately haha. I met her recently too. She said she has a 1st date rule where she won't do much but 2nd meeting was a lot of fun. She has a great body and very much up front about her availability. She will be added to my rotation for sure.
Originally Posted by RoughHouseCt
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-25 12:02 #6561Senior Member

Posts: 42I saw Abi recently as well and I'd concur exactly with this. Very easy to get down to brass tacks and none of the nonsense. A+.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
I saw Sara a loooong time ago (she's been on that site for years under different names and profiles). We did hook up the first time but I agree with the vanilla comment, she also put on a lot of pretense when it was pretty clear what we were both there for.
Interested in Violet after GB's review, she favorited me last week but wasn't my usual type so I didn't respond. Might have to give it a run.
Kitty: https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-1ff1d20461ec Extremely fun but slightly unhinged. Talked a good game about NSA etc and was a blast (her thing about liking dominant men is for real in the best way) but immediately started the "hey when can we see each other again, can we get dinner soon, I miss you" routine afterwards. One and done for me.
-
09-24-25 09:43 #6560Senior Member

Posts: 236$1000 an hour, I would not even pay her $300 .
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-25 00:37 #6559Senior Member

Posts: 702And also.
I should add. Much to my embarrassment because I should know better. But for one of our planned dates, I asked if she had a certain piece of lingerie and she didn't so she said if I sent her $50 she would stop off at a store on the way. Well needless to say she ended up having to bail. Then on another occasion she asked me to spot her $50 for a bill and she would pay me back. I never expected her to and even said "don't sweat it" since I figured I was showing her goodwill. But that is just me being naive and I have stood by this rule of no money til we meet with hundreds and hundreds of previous women and it never failed me with anyone really worth it. But yeah, figured I would add that bit too.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-25 13:58 #6558Senior Member

Posts: 702Abigail / Abby
Found her on SDM< but she is on Seeking as well.
All talk, no follow through. Turns out she has a lot of family court drama with her ex and she likes to talk about how she works in the courts and knows a lot of cops etc. As far as single moms go, she's desperate for cash and maybe will do whatever, but she told me she was getting $1000 for an hour. She stood me up 3 times and finally ghosted me so I am putting her on the no-go list but if you want to give it a shot, don't' say you weren't warned. Turns out we know some of the same people, had I known what I know now I would have never hit her up.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74129382
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-6d97fd3cc0c1
-
09-22-25 13:24 #6557Senior Member

Posts: 236I already figured that all out, was just curious if anyone here actually hooked up with her.
Originally Posted by LuckyCT
[View Original Post]
One thing did change with her, back in February she was willing to meet at the hotel where she was staying for work, she actually worked there. This time around no go and she won't even meet for a drink there. She denied ever saying that she would meet that way however I looked back at the old texts and she did. It did seem odd that she would put her job at risk meeting guys where she worked.
-
09-22-25 11:53 #6556Senior Member

Posts: 356Attitude on the phone, ghosting, I think you got all the info you need. Time to move onto the next.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-25 10:31 #6555Senior Member

Posts: 236Marrie
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-bf29aa9eda41
Has anyone seen her? Was in contact with her 6 months ago but our schedules did not jive.
Started communication with her a few weeks ago and was ready to meet up but her schedule changed.
Spoke with her on the phone, somewhat unfriendly. After that call I suggested we meet for a casual meeting first near where she is located before committing to anything else. Then she ghosts me. She has been on here for longer then her profile suggests. She was mentioned here about 6 months ago however that person never met her either.
-
09-19-25 23:57 #6554Banned Member

Posts: 495Wow
Thank you. I guess. But, I'm just a normal dude. There is not silver bullet to obtain elites. You attract what you put out. Confidence, Cadence, and Charisma go a long way when connecting with people, no matter the context. It's all about being genuine, knowing how to carry yourself, and having that magnetic energy. People pick up on that, and it makes interactions smoother.
Originally Posted by RalphReilly
[View Original Post]
SA girls are easy to get. Just remember, the good ones will always shy away from certain labels (I. E. Hookers) but deep down, they're aware of what the website is about.
-
09-19-25 23:28 #6553Forum Sponsors

Posts: 345SugarLifeNow
Hey everyone, Dave here, new SLN girl in Hartford, her name is Cali and she is 26. Super submissive and loves rough sex. Loves having her hair pulled in doggy, and wants to get pounded for a long time. Likes spanking, choking, slapping, and anal. She is into being tied up, blindfolded, and punished. Not into girls, but would do a 3 sum MFM. Ok with BBFS. Mid range PPM.
https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Caliegh/









Reply With Quote






