Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 103 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 1532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1427

    Angel Massage

    I was driving to Marion for some errands and happened to notice a sign for Angel Massage. Across from Granite City intersection towards Marion on the right. Next to a Copyworks I think. Has anyone been there? Might be legit but had an Asian vibe to it.

  2. #1426

    Open

    Quote Originally Posted by Biker59  [View Original Post]
    Went past today, no open sign on. Wonder if fall off in customers killed it.
    Went by last night. Open again.

  3. #1425
    Quote Originally Posted by CollegeGuy  [View Original Post]
    I was going to second post this as well. I thought it was strange the Hiawatha place closed as it was one of the busier places. Some of the other spots have scaled back their ads and won't send pics anymore.
    Pretty sure it was owned by the ones who were busted in IC. They often told me who was working at all locations when I was looking for fun.

  4. #1424
    Quote Originally Posted by Hootersman1  [View Original Post]
    Hey Biker, have you had the chance to see what Footy is like? I texted them a few days back, and they answered with a couple of pics. I know you like that place. I went last week to a rotasian, and had a great time!
    Been a few weeks. Waiting till November to see who is next.

  5. #1423

    Footy

    Quote Originally Posted by Biker59  [View Original Post]
    Went past today, no open sign on. Wonder if fall off in customers killed it.
    Hey Biker, have you had the chance to see what Footy is like? I texted them a few days back, and they answered with a couple of pics. I know you like that place. I went last week to a rotasian, and had a great time!

  6. #1422

    Sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by Biker59  [View Original Post]
    I'm limited on my rounds. But last 2 times going past sunshine, all lights are off. Anyone have more?
    Went past today, no open sign on. Wonder if fall off in customers killed it.

  7. #1421

    Sunshine

    I'm limited on my rounds. But last 2 times going past sunshine, all lights are off. Anyone have more?

  8. #1420
    Quote Originally Posted by CollegeGuy  [View Original Post]
    I haven't noticed any changes since the IC bust, but I feel like things have changed in the past 6 months. If you scroll down, someone reported that A Plus is being really cautious and so has Footy (I don't think they've been posting ads anymore).
    Yeah that makes sense.

  9. #1419
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSam1  [View Original Post]
    Have you noticed any changes since the Iowa City bust?
    I haven't noticed any changes since the IC bust, but I feel like things have changed in the past 6 months. If you scroll down, someone reported that A Plus is being really cautious and so has Footy (I don't think they've been posting ads anymore).

  10. #1418
    Quote Originally Posted by CollegeGuy  [View Original Post]
    I was going to second post this as well. I thought it was strange the Hiawatha place closed as it was one of the busier places. Some of the other spots have scaled back their ads and won't send pics anymore.
    Have you noticed any changes since the Iowa City bust?

  11. #1417
    Quote Originally Posted by Biker59  [View Original Post]
    For some reason, didn't let me post here. Big shake up.
    I was going to second post this as well. I thought it was strange the Hiawatha place closed as it was one of the busier places. Some of the other spots have scaled back their ads and won't send pics anymore.

  12. #1416

    Check iowa city post

    For some reason, didn't let me post here. Big shake up.

  13. #1415
    Quote Originally Posted by Biker59  [View Original Post]
    Without shooting up flags, reports are down. Temps have been high, hard to pedal to places without a huge sweat. So took a break for a bit. PM if any worth breaking a sweat for. This is where a shower on site would be nice. Did go past Lucky in friends car last week. Looked quiet. Actually, wondering how still open.
    I saw on another site that someone went to A+ and just got a normal massage.

  14. #1414

    Slow reports

    Without shooting up flags, reports are down. Temps have been high, hard to pedal to places without a huge sweat. So took a break for a bit. PM if any worth breaking a sweat for. This is where a shower on site would be nice. Did go past Lucky in friends car last week. Looked quiet. Actually, wondering how still open.

  15. #1413
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSquirt  [View Original Post]
    Went by two places, A+ and Sunshine, and was told they no longer offer any extras, only straight massage. Both said it was because of reports from their neighbors. Let's hope this is only a phase.
    Throttle back reports with details. Still like hearing places worth patronizing. From the lmt position, you need to initiate. Guessing LEO can't do that, or lay there all exposed. I have some other thoughts too but not sharing. Guess my pedaling circle got smaller. And with cooler temps, timing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape