Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 111 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 161 211 611 1111 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 25036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23386
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Finally caught up with lollipop queen Tammy. She was at the infamous lo end notel in EP.

    Pros: Good comms, no crazy as reported before. Reasonable donation. Nice technique. Does not stop. Paid attention to the boys once encouraged to do so. Also played with the taint. Folgers finish!

    Cons: As reported, likes to talk (easy to stop that though. LOL!) and def a smoker!

    Repeat? Absolutely.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/216859198483
    I've thought about seeing her, but she told me only a 30 min visit the first time?

    Anybody know is she's a crack head?

  2. #23385
    Quote Originally Posted by BeholdTheChode  [View Original Post]
    Did she make you wear a cover? Nowadays she'll allows CIP for some. I've always had great experiences with her as well.
    I was talking about Middle Eastern Jasmine, sorry I forgot to mention that.

    Yes, it was CFS as I mentioned.

  3. #23384
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekGod1403  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to share my experience with Jasmine.

    Read a few posts about her and can confirm that everything is true.

    She was really comfortable to be with.

    Incall was her apartment, it is sometimes hard to get a hold of her but she will get back to you eventually.

    Started off with DFK, into BBJ, DATY it was a mix of all these for a while until the main part.

    CFS multiple positions, overall it was a very good time.

    I would definitely repeat and recommend!
    Did she make you wear a cover? Nowadays she'll allows CIP for some. I've always had great experiences with her as well.

  4. #23383
    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Finally caught up with lollipop queen Tammy. She was at the infamous lo end notel in EP.

    Pros: Good comms, no crazy as reported before. Reasonable donation. Nice technique. Does not stop. Paid attention to the boys once encouraged to do so. Also played with the taint. Folgers finish!

    Cons: As reported, likes to talk (easy to stop that though. LOL!) and def a smoker!

    Repeat? Absolutely.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/216859198483
    I've had her snap at me, but I don't think she blocks. I had made contact with her a few weeks later, and communications were fine. Service was as you described.

    I wish she were staying in Dartmouth; it would make it easier to repeat. The one time I ended up in that general area, she had changed her posts that day to lollipops only.

  5. #23382

    Hey name is mariah

    She has OF. She going to ask for like 500. She isn't cheap. And has to be outcall at decent hotel.

  6. #23381

    Tammy

    Finally caught up with lollipop queen Tammy. She was at the infamous lo end notel in EP.

    Pros: Good comms, no crazy as reported before. Reasonable donation. Nice technique. Does not stop. Paid attention to the boys once encouraged to do so. Also played with the taint. Folgers finish!

    Cons: As reported, likes to talk (easy to stop that though. LOL!) and def a smoker!

    Repeat? Absolutely.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/216859198483

  7. #23380

    Anything?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...a/647045689392

    Does anyone have any feedback on her?

  8. #23379

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Can you post a link or atleast some picture so we know who.
    I would think he's referring to Middle Eastern Jasmine.

  9. #23378

    Anything?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...a/647045689392

    Does anyone have any feedback on Her?

  10. #23377

    Jasmine North Providence

    Do you have a link by chance?

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekGod1403  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to share my experience with Jasmine.

    Read a few posts about her and can confirm that everything is true.

    She was really comfortable to be with.

    Incall was her apartment, it is sometimes hard to get a hold of her but she will get back to you eventually.

    Started off with DFK, into BBJ, DATY it was a mix of all these for a while until the main part.

    CFS multiple positions, overall it was a very good time.

    I would definitely repeat and recommend!

  11. #23376
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Penni and ari

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...a/858659426933

    Anybody seen Julia before? She visits off and on and is from NYC. I've been trying to get with her for a while now but scheduling never seems to work out.

    Also, I contacted Penni the other day. She quoted me 500 for the hhr. Told her no thanks and then she suggested I get a street walker instead. Some serious GPS there, especially when you can get a smoke show Brazilian in the Boston area for that rate for the hour wirh no negotiation. I may have been willing to negotiate but at that starting point and pictures that don't show that much I just said to hell with it and decided not to waste my time. Figured I'd pass along the intel for anyone else that was curious. If anyone has seen her, did I catch her on a bad day or is she normally like that? Link below.
    I think Penny must of been high when she mention the price because her qv is 150 and she was willing to negotiate. But I thought about the review I read on her about her. It says she only do doggy on a squeaky bed. So unless you ask for bareback over text then I think her quoted price was an error. As for Ari, she's boring and I will never repeat.

  12. #23375
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by GreekGod1403  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to share my experience with Jasmine.

    Read a few posts about her and can confirm that everything is true.

    She was really comfortable to be with.

    Incall was her apartment, it is sometimes hard to get a hold of her but she will get back to you eventually.

    Started off with DFK, into BBJ, DATY it was a mix of all these for a while until the main part.

    CFS multiple positions, overall it was a very good time.

    I would definitely repeat and recommend!
    Can you post a link or atleast some picture so we know who.

  13. #23374

    Jasmine. North Providence

    Wanted to share my experience with Jasmine.

    Read a few posts about her and can confirm that everything is true.

    She was really comfortable to be with.

    Incall was her apartment, it is sometimes hard to get a hold of her but she will get back to you eventually.

    Started off with DFK, into BBJ, DATY it was a mix of all these for a while until the main part.

    CFS multiple positions, overall it was a very good time.

    I would definitely repeat and recommend!

  14. #23373

    Kimmy ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wabbitt9  [View Original Post]
    500 for a half hour? Is she nuts? You can see Kimmy right now in Boston for an hour with BBFS for that much. And Kimmy is way hotter and offers incredible service.
    Do you have a link for Kimmy's ad?

  15. #23372
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...a/858659426933

    Anybody seen Julia before? She visits off and on and is from NYC. I've been trying to get with her for a while now but scheduling never seems to work out.

    Also, I contacted Penni the other day. She quoted me 500 for the hhr. Told her no thanks and then she suggested I get a street walker instead. Some serious GPS there, especially when you can get a smoke show Brazilian in the Boston area for that rate for the hour wirh no negotiation. I may have been willing to negotiate but at that starting point and pictures that don't show that much I just said to hell with it and decided not to waste my time. Figured I'd pass along the intel for anyone else that was curious. If anyone has seen her, did I catch her on a bad day or is she normally like that? Link below.
    500 for a half hour? Is she nuts? You can see Kimmy right now in Boston for an hour with BBFS for that much. And Kimmy is way hotter and offers incredible service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape