Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 151 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 2265
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1680
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 35

    Jenny, awesome girl, lives up to the hype

    I saw some pretty good reviews on this girl so I thought I'd see if she lives up to the hype. I was interested because I don't usually end up seeing that many Vietnamese girls (only 2-3 Viet girls I have seen). After meeting her, I totally get why some guys are so into her, she lives up to the hype.

    Here is my experience with Jenny.

    She greeted me with a hug at the door and led me to her room. Another hug in the room. She was smiley and a little playful the whole time. After handing over the envelope, we got undressed and hit the shower. She gave a solid wash, added in a mini bodyslide, and a quick preview BBBJ in there—nice warmup.

    Back in the room, she started with BBBJ—nice view of her body while she went at it. We swapped position and I went down for some DATY. After a few minutes of DATY she told me "do it here" and spread her lips so I could access her clit more and followed up with "more power". I found it amusing but yes ma'am, I followed her instructions. Some more time passed and she rolled over and told me to eat her pussy from lazydog position which was actually a first for me. She seemed to like this a lot but it's hard to access the clit when they're laying on their stomach flat. She said she didn't cum yet and that it takes a while but we can try if I wanted to. I was definitely game to try and get her to orgasm.

    She slipped on the cover and started in reverse cowgirl—great view. Then she leaned back and adjusted into something I had to Google later. She grabbed my hand and used it to rub her clit while grinding away. She eventually finished and then it was my turn. Finished up in a combo of mish, doggy, and lazydog. She cuddled for a few minutes afterwards and I gave her a short massage. We went over by a bit of time so she's not much of a clock watcher.

    Jenny is super friendly and very easy to talk to. Her English is good. Seemed really genuine and made the whole session feel relaxed and fun. I will repeat if I have enough budget.

  2. #1679
    Quote Originally Posted by CrylFern  [View Original Post]
    Billed as Ayuka Futaba.

    APGH-035.

    Released 05/2025.

    TER 409273.
    Yes, she lost some weight, looks really good but needs doggy to really come alive. I think it's because she likes it from behind so she can't hide her enthusiasm.

  3. #1678

    Ayuka

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Did not see Jenny myself but I did see a few good reviews. Apparently she can do Nuru as well with an inflatable bed she has with her.

    I did see Japanese JAV actress girl Ayuka girl, she is pretty with nice tits. Get to fucking quick with this one especially doggy. She comes a live and gets really into it when you are fucking her from behind. Mish she was bored with me but doggy. I was king.
    Billed as Ayuka Futaba.

    APGH-035.

    Released 05/2025.

    TER 409273.

  4. #1677
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcms18  [View Original Post]
    Jenny is coming back into town, she is the GOAT, get the extras its worth it. She is true GFE, Ass to Pussy with bareback CIP. Do it. I am glad to see she is coming back she is very porn start experience and has great body to match.
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLove01  [View Original Post]
    See Jenny 1 time. She have good body, good service, good skill. But she look older than me. I guess she around 30-33 y.

    Will come back if I have time.

    That her Te I'd: 393965.
    Did not see Jenny myself but I did see a few good reviews. Apparently she can do Nuru as well with an inflatable bed she has with her.

    I did see Japanese JAV actress girl Ayuka girl, she is pretty with nice tits. Get to fucking quick with this one especially doggy. She comes a live and gets really into it when you are fucking her from behind. Mish she was bored with me but doggy. I was king.

  5. #1676

    HC Jenny

    See Jenny 1 time. She have good body, good service, good skill. But she look older than me. I guess she around 30-33 y.

    Will come back if I have time.

    That her Te I'd: 393965.

  6. #1675

    Jenny HC

    Jenny is coming back into town, she is the GOAT, get the extras its worth it. She is true GFE, Ass to Pussy with bareback CIP. Do it. I am glad to see she is coming back she is very porn start experience and has great body to match.

  7. #1674
    Quote Originally Posted by CrylFern  [View Original Post]
    I get a text from an unknown number with a photo of an asian girl. I reply and get the Nations Inn Hollyridge motel info plus her "friend" at ESA on S Miami.
    Probably two different "teams" but use the same operator.

  8. #1673

    Apparent merger

    I get a text from an unknown number with a photo of an asian girl. I reply and get the Nations Inn Hollyridge motel info plus her "friend" at ESA on S Miami.

  9. #1672
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 23

    HC Saki

    Visited HC yesterday. Among the 3 girls that the agent showed me, I chose Saki.

    Saki is very friendly and sweet. Most important, she is young. She knows how to make you happy with words.

    She is small sized, but with great asset. Her body is youthful and boobs are big. I like the way she rides.

    GFE was very good, and made me feel like she is my girlfriend on the bed.

    Overall rating:

    Look 8/10.

    Service 9/10.

    Skills 7/10.

  10. #1671
    Quote Originally Posted by EzRydr01  [View Original Post]
    Those Vietnamese ladies just seem to be a notch above the other ladies at HC. Phi is playful, hot and has an excellent body. Her BJ technique was a bit off for me but I would see her again.
    She was in NYC also, I didn't see her though but she was trying to hook me like a real slutty girl.

    I heard there's a store with Japanese girls so I came looking. I want to hear if anyone see Misa or Saki yet. Misa looks like she can ruin me if she came up.

  11. #1670

    HC Phi

    Those Vietnamese ladies just seem to be a notch above the other ladies at HC. Phi is playful, hot and has an excellent body. Her BJ technique was a bit off for me but I would see her again.

  12. 09-14-25 16:57


  13. #1669
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 35

    HC Phi aka Bella

    I went to see Phi last night. She's a frisky, late-20's beauty with a milfy vibe, stunning face, big breasts, and a curvy ass. In her room, her horny energy and chatty nature set the mood. In the shower, she squeezed her breasts for a classic Russian—tempting but I saved it for later. On the bed, Phi loved DFK, cuddling, and fondling. In 69, she got wildly aroused, sucking me eagerly while I ate her out. She rode me in cowgirl, her breasts overwhelming, then demanded harder thrusts in missionary. I slowed it down, grinding steadily and teasing her clit, driving her wild. In prone bone, I grabbed her breasts, fucked her with force, and finished strong. Phi was satisfied, and I skipped the post-session shower to head home.

    One of the best girls I have met in HC this year. Recommend.

    Kittylove01's info is right. She told me she worked in NYC and DC as Bella before. TER I'd is 406532.

  14. #1668

    Tos

    I've booked with HC but how does what is required differ with TOS? Also do TOS girls offer BBFS upgrade? At HC it appears the Japanese ones will but not Vietnamese or Chinese. Curious about K girls. Thanks.

  15. #1667

    HC Sophia

    Had a dream with Sophia while she was in town. Does not look like the pics, but not unattractive. Can see the auntie type, but currently 30's.

    Her energy was good and she kept play slapping me. She put a lot of effort into BBBJ and worked the whole hhr.

    Good experience.

  16. #1666

    Phi HC Vietnamese girl

    Try her in Atlanta already! She so nice and service so so good!

    That her Te ID.

    I'd: 406532.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape