Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 145 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 2168
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1598

    Ayuka

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Did not see Jenny myself but I did see a few good reviews. Apparently she can do Nuru as well with an inflatable bed she has with her.

    I did see Japanese JAV actress girl Ayuka girl, she is pretty with nice tits. Get to fucking quick with this one especially doggy. She comes a live and gets really into it when you are fucking her from behind. Mish she was bored with me but doggy. I was king.
    Billed as Ayuka Futaba.

    APGH-035.

    Released 05/2025.

    TER 409273.

  2. #1597
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcms18  [View Original Post]
    Jenny is coming back into town, she is the GOAT, get the extras its worth it. She is true GFE, Ass to Pussy with bareback CIP. Do it. I am glad to see she is coming back she is very porn start experience and has great body to match.
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLove01  [View Original Post]
    See Jenny 1 time. She have good body, good service, good skill. But she look older than me. I guess she around 30-33 y.

    Will come back if I have time.

    That her Te I'd: 393965.
    Did not see Jenny myself but I did see a few good reviews. Apparently she can do Nuru as well with an inflatable bed she has with her.

    I did see Japanese JAV actress girl Ayuka girl, she is pretty with nice tits. Get to fucking quick with this one especially doggy. She comes a live and gets really into it when you are fucking her from behind. Mish she was bored with me but doggy. I was king.

  3. #1596

    HC Jenny

    See Jenny 1 time. She have good body, good service, good skill. But she look older than me. I guess she around 30-33 y.

    Will come back if I have time.

    That her Te I'd: 393965.

  4. #1595

    Jenny HC

    Jenny is coming back into town, she is the GOAT, get the extras its worth it. She is true GFE, Ass to Pussy with bareback CIP. Do it. I am glad to see she is coming back she is very porn start experience and has great body to match.

  5. #1594
    Quote Originally Posted by CrylFern  [View Original Post]
    I get a text from an unknown number with a photo of an asian girl. I reply and get the Nations Inn Hollyridge motel info plus her "friend" at ESA on S Miami.
    Probably two different "teams" but use the same operator.

  6. #1593

    Apparent merger

    I get a text from an unknown number with a photo of an asian girl. I reply and get the Nations Inn Hollyridge motel info plus her "friend" at ESA on S Miami.

  7. #1592
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 23

    HC Saki

    Visited HC yesterday. Among the 3 girls that the agent showed me, I chose Saki.

    Saki is very friendly and sweet. Most important, she is young. She knows how to make you happy with words.

    She is small sized, but with great asset. Her body is youthful and boobs are big. I like the way she rides.

    GFE was very good, and made me feel like she is my girlfriend on the bed.

    Overall rating:

    Look 8/10.

    Service 9/10.

    Skills 7/10.

  8. #1591
    Quote Originally Posted by EzRydr01  [View Original Post]
    Those Vietnamese ladies just seem to be a notch above the other ladies at HC. Phi is playful, hot and has an excellent body. Her BJ technique was a bit off for me but I would see her again.
    She was in NYC also, I didn't see her though but she was trying to hook me like a real slutty girl.

    I heard there's a store with Japanese girls so I came looking. I want to hear if anyone see Misa or Saki yet. Misa looks like she can ruin me if she came up.

  9. #1590

    HC Phi

    Those Vietnamese ladies just seem to be a notch above the other ladies at HC. Phi is playful, hot and has an excellent body. Her BJ technique was a bit off for me but I would see her again.

  10. 09-14-25 16:57


  11. #1589
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 35

    HC Phi aka Bella

    I went to see Phi last night. She's a frisky, late-20's beauty with a milfy vibe, stunning face, big breasts, and a curvy ass. In her room, her horny energy and chatty nature set the mood. In the shower, she squeezed her breasts for a classic Russian—tempting but I saved it for later. On the bed, Phi loved DFK, cuddling, and fondling. In 69, she got wildly aroused, sucking me eagerly while I ate her out. She rode me in cowgirl, her breasts overwhelming, then demanded harder thrusts in missionary. I slowed it down, grinding steadily and teasing her clit, driving her wild. In prone bone, I grabbed her breasts, fucked her with force, and finished strong. Phi was satisfied, and I skipped the post-session shower to head home.

    One of the best girls I have met in HC this year. Recommend.

    Kittylove01's info is right. She told me she worked in NYC and DC as Bella before. TER I'd is 406532.

  12. #1588

    Tos

    I've booked with HC but how does what is required differ with TOS? Also do TOS girls offer BBFS upgrade? At HC it appears the Japanese ones will but not Vietnamese or Chinese. Curious about K girls. Thanks.

  13. #1587

    HC Sophia

    Had a dream with Sophia while she was in town. Does not look like the pics, but not unattractive. Can see the auntie type, but currently 30's.

    Her energy was good and she kept play slapping me. She put a lot of effort into BBBJ and worked the whole hhr.

    Good experience.

  14. #1586

    Phi HC Vietnamese girl

    Try her in Atlanta already! She so nice and service so so good!

    That her Te ID.

    I'd: 406532.

  15. #1585

    ToS pricing?

    Not seeing pricing on their site. I know HC does anywhere between 240-300 for 30 min.

    Quote Originally Posted by FranzB  [View Original Post]
    Hollyridge is the the location of a 1 star hotel where most of the ACS (Asian Crap Shoot) providers work. It's relatively close to Crabtree Valley Mall. Like I mentioned earlier, it's a crap shoot on service quality and physique / physical appearance. You can find ACS adds on Skip the Games, Adult Search, and occasionally on MegaPersonals. Most ads on these websites are for the Hollyridge location as well as another low quality hotel on Miami Blvd near I-40.

    HappyCastle and Tastes of Seoul provide higher end services. Happy Castle is higher priced that Tastes of Seoul but the attractiveness and service level are lower. As the name implies, Tastes of Seoul providers are generally from Korea whereas Happy Castle providers are from China and Japan. I've been once to Happy Castle and it was an OK service. TOS has provided a much better experience at better price point.

  16. #1584

    Hollyridge / HC / TOS

    Hollyridge is the the location of a 1 star hotel where most of the ACS (Asian Crap Shoot) providers work. It's relatively close to Crabtree Valley Mall. Like I mentioned earlier, it's a crap shoot on service quality and physique / physical appearance. You can find ACS adds on Skip the Games, Adult Search, and occasionally on MegaPersonals. Most ads on these websites are for the Hollyridge location as well as another low quality hotel on Miami Blvd near I-40.

    HappyCastle and Tastes of Seoul provide higher end services. Happy Castle is higher priced that Tastes of Seoul but the attractiveness and service level are lower. As the name implies, Tastes of Seoul providers are generally from Korea whereas Happy Castle providers are from China and Japan. I've been once to Happy Castle and it was an OK service. TOS has provided a much better experience at better price point.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape