rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 159 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 209 259 659 1159 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 41287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38917

    Questionable and not reliable?

    Quote Originally Posted by FU123  [View Original Post]
    I found that she's terrible from the start. We agreed on her coming to me. I believe she was doing out only. I gave her my address. She said she's on her way. 2 hours later she claimed she had a flat tire. I called she said she is waiting. Then, I gave up. 2 weeks later after bunch of mongers gave excellent reviews thinking they can get something for free by doing that. She raised her donations. We agreed to go by the original one. Then she told me to find someone else. She was staying at Mayport or somewhere close to Atlantic Beach . Claimed her suit has a Jacuzzi or whatever. I could tell something is wrong. But then only outcall. Everything seemed like a lie. Most of these great reviews were questionable and not reliable.

    As I keep saying not every review is true. Not all guys here are real mongers. Some are their blank blank
    She also kept switching between she drives her and a neighbor drives her every time I contacted which made the flat tire story a lie.
    Till she said we are not compatible. Lol

    We need to be real careful and share the real experience not a fantasy.
    I saw April once early on during her time in Mayport at that Jacuzzi suite and gave a positive report because I had a positive experience. I am typically a once and done type, rarely repeating. It's bad to see her becoming the same or similar to others in the trade. It's also too bad that your experience was bad from the start, but I'm not sure you should throw a blanket statement covering all past reports as erroneous or inflated. YMMV, maybe she just didn't like you. It's happened to us all.

  2. #38916
    Senior Member


    Posts: 396

    She's bad all along from the start

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    When I first saw her she was okay. High priced but good comms. She's clearly gotten into some drugs, lost a bunch of weight. Complains the entire time. Has a made up neck injury so she only wants to give head for like 2 min max.

    On top of that, hygeine has taken a hit. Really bad teeth and a super smelly under carriage. Also she has ghosted me in the parking lot twice now. 2. 4 roses for that kind of service? Get real.

    Used to be good. Now sucks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/786060320573
    I found that she's terrible from the start. We agreed on her coming to me. I believe she was doing out only. I gave her my address. She said she's on her way. 2 hours later she claimed she had a flat tire. I called she said she is waiting. Then, I gave up. 2 weeks later after bunch of mongers gave excellent reviews thinking they can get something for free by doing that. She raised her donations. We agreed to go by the original one. Then she told me to find someone else. She was staying at Mayport or somewhere close to Atlantic Beach . Claimed her suit has a Jacuzzi or whatever. I could tell something is wrong. But then only outcall. Everything seemed like a lie. Most of these great reviews were questionable and not reliable.

    As I keep saying not every review is true. Not all guys here are real mongers. Some are their blank blank
    She also kept switching between she drives her and a neighbor drives her every time I contacted which made the flat tire story a lie.
    Till she said we are not compatible. Lol

    We need to be real careful and share the real experience not a fantasy.

  3. #38915

    April- Stay Away

    When I first saw her she was okay. High priced but good comms. She's clearly gotten into some drugs, lost a bunch of weight. Complains the entire time. Has a made up neck injury so she only wants to give head for like 2 min max.

    On top of that, hygeine has taken a hit. Really bad teeth and a super smelly under carriage. Also she has ghosted me in the parking lot twice now. 2. 4 roses for that kind of service? Get real.

    Used to be good. Now sucks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/786060320573

  4. #38914

    Pyt

    I see her ad pop up every now and then, thinkin about rollin the dice.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...6/808186485302

  5. #38913

  6. #38912
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Worst attitude there is. Bad hygiene. Those pictures aren't legit. So rushed it's not even funny. Stay far far far away.
    It is so sad as she looked so sexy in her pics. I have never seen a good review on her.

  7. #38911

    Not surprised

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Worst attitude there is. Bad hygiene. Those pictures aren't legit. So rushed it's not even funny. Stay far far far away.
    I can believe it; pics don't exactly scream "warm and friendly". Her facial expression and that piercing glare has BITCHY KUNT written all over it (which I don't know about you but I'd much rather prefer to be giving it to a woman that doesn't particularly hate my guts).

  8. #38910

    Blair Brockwell / Vonna Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Unc93  [View Original Post]
    I see her posts often but never any reviews. Her name is on the tip of my finger but can't exactly remember.

    Did she used to host down by the St Augustine outlets mall?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/255935563161

    Anyone dream recently?
    Worst attitude there is. Bad hygiene. Those pictures aren't legit. So rushed it's not even funny. Stay far far far away.

  9. #38909

    Can Cherri actually do it?


  10. #38908

    Massage therapist

    I see her posts often but never any reviews. Her name is on the tip of my finger but can't exactly remember.

    Did she used to host down by the St Augustine outlets mall?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/255935563161

    Anyone dream recently?

  11. #38907

    Anyone seen this thick girl?


  12. #38906
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttmft  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if legit is the right term. LOL. She was just what you expect. Asks to bring her a soda, messy incall, ok BBBJ and ok CFS. She is not tall, but not small by any means.

    5/10. Nice enough, but completely forgettable.
    I agree. I saw her for 30 min and she gives a massage which was ok but eats up more than half the time and said time was up before I could finish. Now she wants me to repeat bur I am 50/50 on if I really want to. It wasn't a bad experience but it wasn't a great one either. Just average at best even though I asked over and over about a passionate GFE time which she said she does.

  13. #38905

    Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    I saw Ariel last month and she provided a nice enough service but I'll not see her again. Here's why.

    - she communicated well but took forever to finally give me the room number. Then once in the room, she took almost 30 minutes to finally be ready to do our thing. To her credit, she didn't start the fun timer until we go down to business.

    -she had what looked like boils on her arm at the same spot that needle marks would be which made me a little uneasy.

    I will say she was nice enough but just isn't my cup of tea.
    I had a similar experience 6 months ago. Almost left after waiting 30 minutes in the parking lot, then another 15 in the room while she got ready. I'd still repeat except for the nods during the session. Nice girl though.

  14. #38904

    Ryder

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Whatever happened to the other Ryder? The red head with the tramp stamp? 80 Mario coins or 130 total if you wanted to add on Greek. She was good clean and fun.
    Her ex is back.

  15. #38903
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttmft  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if legit is the right term. LOL. She was just what you expect. Asks to bring her a soda, messy incall, ok BBBJ and ok CFS. She is not tall, but not small by any means.

    5/10. Nice enough, but completely forgettable.
    Whatever happened to the other Ryder? The red head with the tramp stamp? 80 Mario coins or 130 total if you wanted to add on Greek. She was good clean and fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape