Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 159 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 209 259 659 1159 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 41275
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #38905

    Blair Brockwell / Vonna Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Unc93  [View Original Post]
    I see her posts often but never any reviews. Her name is on the tip of my finger but can't exactly remember.

    Did she used to host down by the St Augustine outlets mall?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/255935563161

    Anyone dream recently?
    Worst attitude there is. Bad hygiene. Those pictures aren't legit. So rushed it's not even funny. Stay far far far away.

  2. #38904

    Can Cherri actually do it?


  3. #38903

    Massage therapist

    I see her posts often but never any reviews. Her name is on the tip of my finger but can't exactly remember.

    Did she used to host down by the St Augustine outlets mall?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/255935563161

    Anyone dream recently?

  4. #38902

    Anyone seen this thick girl?


  5. #38901
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttmft  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if legit is the right term. LOL. She was just what you expect. Asks to bring her a soda, messy incall, ok BBBJ and ok CFS. She is not tall, but not small by any means.

    5/10. Nice enough, but completely forgettable.
    I agree. I saw her for 30 min and she gives a massage which was ok but eats up more than half the time and said time was up before I could finish. Now she wants me to repeat bur I am 50/50 on if I really want to. It wasn't a bad experience but it wasn't a great one either. Just average at best even though I asked over and over about a passionate GFE time which she said she does.

  6. #38900

    Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    I saw Ariel last month and she provided a nice enough service but I'll not see her again. Here's why.

    - she communicated well but took forever to finally give me the room number. Then once in the room, she took almost 30 minutes to finally be ready to do our thing. To her credit, she didn't start the fun timer until we go down to business.

    -she had what looked like boils on her arm at the same spot that needle marks would be which made me a little uneasy.

    I will say she was nice enough but just isn't my cup of tea.
    I had a similar experience 6 months ago. Almost left after waiting 30 minutes in the parking lot, then another 15 in the room while she got ready. I'd still repeat except for the nods during the session. Nice girl though.

  7. #38899

    Ryder

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Whatever happened to the other Ryder? The red head with the tramp stamp? 80 Mario coins or 130 total if you wanted to add on Greek. She was good clean and fun.
    Her ex is back.

  8. #38898
    Quote Originally Posted by Ttmft  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if legit is the right term. LOL. She was just what you expect. Asks to bring her a soda, messy incall, ok BBBJ and ok CFS. She is not tall, but not small by any means.

    5/10. Nice enough, but completely forgettable.
    Whatever happened to the other Ryder? The red head with the tramp stamp? 80 Mario coins or 130 total if you wanted to add on Greek. She was good clean and fun.

  9. #38897
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    Ryder. Selfie?

    Quote Originally Posted by ManFromHeaven  [View Original Post]
    I seen her other day and she is legit. She texted about services Massage, BBBJ, DATY, FS. But she has done CBJ and FS. No other services. She stays in apartment and it is in good area. The pics are little older. By the way I am long time monger but I lost this USASG website address. I am active member in ISG with same username. Someone shared this website info on that site.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/185203724079
    Not sure if legit is the right term. LOL. She was just what you expect. Asks to bring her a soda, messy incall, ok BBBJ and ok CFS. She is not tall, but not small by any means.

    5/10. Nice enough, but completely forgettable.

  10. #38896
    Senior Member


    Posts: 394

    Yes she's my favorite too

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRoper  [View Original Post]
    Had a great visit with Deja. Super fun, safe and accommodating. Clean place and she was clean and smelled great. Will repeat as she is my type.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/045949176641
    I used to go see her often last yr when she stayed at that crazy house of Hodges. Last month I saw in her ad that she was in a hotel at town center so contacted her and went to see her. She was actually at a nice hotel. I don't go to Westside or Northside and I mentioned before I don't like houses specially in bad areas.

    Too bad she is in that side.

  11. #38895

    Deja

    Had a great visit with Deja. Super fun, safe and accommodating. Clean place and she was clean and smelled great. Will repeat as she is my type.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/045949176641

  12. #38894

    Anyone seen this chick.? She's definitely cute as hell

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/186120828192

    Dm me or post your experience please!

    Wondering what she's like or if she's even real.

  13. #38893

    Best BBBJ

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/302041655042

    Give the best BBBJ in Jax imo, sloppy, deepthroats and swallows. Used to see her everyday when she was on the west.

    Need help finding somebody on the Westside that's comparable.

  14. #38892

  15. #38891

    Ryder

    I seen her other day and she is legit. She texted about services Massage, BBBJ, DATY, FS. But she has done CBJ and FS. No other services. She stays in apartment and it is in good area. The pics are little older. By the way I am long time monger but I lost this USASG website address. I am active member in ISG with same username. Someone shared this website info on that site.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/185203724079
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image_2025-09-14_084851829.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape