Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 991 to 1,005 of 20137
-
09-25-25 23:08 #19147Regular Member

Posts: 10Anyone seen her yet?
-
09-23-25 16:15 #19146Senior Member

Posts: 223I need a nap
Honestly this has to be one of the more colorful, post coitus reviews I've had the pleasure of reading. Some times I just come to this forum to watch guys who are intravenously infused with oxytocin verbally lament on the ambience of paying someone for a hand job, all while skipping important details like how much did it actually cost? And where you able to negotiate a deal?
Originally Posted by BJMa56
[View Original Post]
I find myself often pondering the money saving decision of the DIY method for free in a Target bathroom stall that's filled with shame and regret.
-
09-23-25 15:54 #19145Senior Member

Posts: 229Simply Sweet
Thanks. I felt the same when I saw her, even with her boundaries.
Originally Posted by MrCruzer
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-25 11:40 #19144Senior Member

Posts: 441Simply Sweet
I have been seeing her for quite a number of years now. Don't expect any of her clothes to come off or more than a HE HJ. Many times now I skip the MS and just do an hour of HJ. She always keeps things interesting with lots of variety, and I always have a phenomenal ending. I always get a full hour, also. One of the best providers in the business.
Originally Posted by BrentRS
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-25 10:28 #19143Senior Member

Posts: 229Simply Sweet
I saw her long time ago and had an excellent message with stones and a good flip. I haven't seen her on STG. Has anyone seen her lately? Is she legit now, instead of as she said. Tickle your pickle LOL.
-
09-22-25 08:00 #19142Senior Member

Posts: 56$50 door for 1/2 hr. There was no negotiating before or after the flip. I left another $50 for her.
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-25 19:18 #19141Senior Member

Posts: 162What was the damage.
Originally Posted by Novaone
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-25 17:32 #19140Senior Member

Posts: 149Any intel on this one?
Wondering if there is any intel on this girl (s) I'm pretty intrigued.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/774293283828
-
09-20-25 15:35 #19139Senior Member

Posts: 319What was the donation out the door? Did she ask for it before the massage? Thanks can message me if you want.
Originally Posted by Novaone
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-25 12:13 #19138Senior Member

Posts: 56Kaylee
Met Kaylee today for a massage at wonder off Plainfield. Tall with long red hair. Not very talkative but pleasant. Decent massage, after the flip she took off her leggings, but left panties and her top on. Then straight into BBBJ w / swallow which was quite good. Not a bad encounter but not the best either. Just putting this out there so you guys know what to expect.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/712214338791
-
09-17-25 21:29 #19137Senior Member

Posts: 252As I've been with Chelsea, I won't repeat what DJ said, as that's all true. It was the finger up my booty hole (which I don't mind in moderation) with the jack hammer finish I didn't care for. The tease leading up to it was phenomenal however.
Originally Posted by Dj9947
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-25 19:33 #19136Senior Member

Posts: 135Magic Touch of Lansing. Chelssa. Worth the trip!
Posted in the Lansing boards but had to tell my peeps too. Traveled through Lansing for work and after doing some recon on the boards, HAD to give Chelsea a try over at Magic Touch.
I'd place her at mid 40's, with a mom next door vibe. She was pretty, but not sexy. She wore mom capris and a mom blouse. Haha. What she lacked in that department she made up in all other ways.
Massage = 8/10. Perfect pressure and asked a few times if I wanted softer or harder. Plenty of teasing.
Flip = 9/10 for a L1 provider. She is a freaky freak. Hahaha. As others mentioned, she seems to really enjoy edging. She kept telling me not to cum and frequently changed pressure, pace, form. She also did a gentle ease into PM. I don't usually go for that but this was actually pretty nice. She helped me pop. A nice and needed eruption. She then started to go jack Hammer mode on me.
Very agressive and in many ways dominant.
She demanded I cum again and wouldn't let me up until she forced a second out of me. In fact, she started talking very dirty to me and spitting on it. Total freak. Loved it!!
She seemed very pleased with her work and was thankful for the tip.
65 for the hour. Matched the tip.
I hope she is there still next time I'm passing through!
I recommend you guys consider a trip if L1 and edging are your thing.
Best,
Dj.
-
09-16-25 22:55 #19135Regular Member

Posts: 13Joy was hot. But a little too amped up. Imo anyway.
Originally Posted by Star1967
[View Original Post]
But she was positive & happy type, which was good.
Kay was hot and good. Wish she was still around.
-
09-16-25 20:40 #19134Senior Member

Posts: 79Lotus Flower
I reported on Cici awhile back, post 19029. She is very cute with a smoking bod, but honestly doesn't have the greatest technique and I get the feeling she just isn't into it. When I was younger it would have been more than enough to have a cute girl stroking me but now I really need her to be sensual as well. Or super dirty. I have never gotten any further than what you describe.
Originally Posted by Dj9947
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 09:12 #19133Senior Member

Posts: 211Hottest Asian in GR
"Hot" is always a subjective experience. For me it's a combo of looks, attitude and menu. Six months ago, I'd have voted for Joy at TuiNa. Sadly, that ship has sailed. Literally. Back to Taiwan. Kay at Healing Hands was a close second. She's also moved on. About a month ago I stopped at Lulu's in Lowell and drew a girl called "Ewa" - which sounds like the plural form of Ewok. So, after getting Star Wars characters out of my head, I turned my attention to our Chinese provider. She's pretty damn cute - 5'3", athletic body, decent ass and tits. Appeared to be mid to late 30's but she could've been 40+ as a lot of Asians take good care of themselves. Anyway, overall it was very positive: good teasing and hand talent was top shelf. $160 ($40+$120).
Originally Posted by MikeYepthatsm
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






