Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 1343 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 117 167 567 1067 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 20139
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19149
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444
    Yes. This girl was reviewed a few times earlier this year; search for Navy.

  2. #19148

    Before or after

    Quote Originally Posted by Haides  [View Original Post]
    Every time I went to TNC, it has always been: pay door fee and then you pay $. 40- 60 right after and then they get right to it.
    Same experience for me, although many times I just tell them the amount and give it afterwards. Maybe depends on who you see there.

  3. #19147

  4. #19146

    I need a nap

    Quote Originally Posted by BJMa56  [View Original Post]
    Work stress thoughts of her hands, body aches I am ready for the teasing tender firm altering strokes and probing Angel provides. I will go no where else! Its rae to find a provider who is into you. Once you are ready, the ambiance and personal care she gives will have your body asking for more. As the oil is applied, the stroke seeking out the tight muscle (s) start, qbeginning with the head and neck, the attention given has you slipping into a deep trance. As her hand apply pressure with a unique teasing light touch she works every point, every joint, every valley and space. When she gets to the lower back and hips, woo eee, the fingers and touch are tantalizing, there is a lite rocking back and forth they slip in to the front of the hips and, and the butt, each limb is treated equally. The slip in of her digits to the prostate exquisite, fun and relaxing,. On the flip, long gentle controlled strokes from to toes and everything between! With breathing quickening and muscles relaxed WOW.

    This is the reason she's the one and only for me!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/236661853704
    Honestly this has to be one of the more colorful, post coitus reviews I've had the pleasure of reading. Some times I just come to this forum to watch guys who are intravenously infused with oxytocin verbally lament on the ambience of paying someone for a hand job, all while skipping important details like how much did it actually cost? And where you able to negotiate a deal?

    I find myself often pondering the money saving decision of the DIY method for free in a Target bathroom stall that's filled with shame and regret.

  5. #19145

    Simply Sweet

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCruzer  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing her for quite a number of years now. Don't expect any of her clothes to come off or more than a HE HJ. Many times now I skip the MS and just do an hour of HJ. She always keeps things interesting with lots of variety, and I always have a phenomenal ending. I always get a full hour, also. One of the best providers in the business.
    Thanks. I felt the same when I saw her, even with her boundaries.

  6. #19144

    Simply Sweet

    Quote Originally Posted by BrentRS  [View Original Post]
    I saw her long time ago and had an excellent message with stones and a good flip. I haven't seen her on STG. Has anyone seen her lately? Is she legit now, instead of as she said. Tickle your pickle LOL.
    I have been seeing her for quite a number of years now. Don't expect any of her clothes to come off or more than a HE HJ. Many times now I skip the MS and just do an hour of HJ. She always keeps things interesting with lots of variety, and I always have a phenomenal ending. I always get a full hour, also. One of the best providers in the business.

  7. #19143

    Simply Sweet

    I saw her long time ago and had an excellent message with stones and a good flip. I haven't seen her on STG. Has anyone seen her lately? Is she legit now, instead of as she said. Tickle your pickle LOL.

  8. #19142
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    What was the donation out the door? Did she ask for it before the massage? Thanks can message me if you want.
    $50 door for 1/2 hr. There was no negotiating before or after the flip. I left another $50 for her.

  9. #19141
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaone  [View Original Post]
    Met Kaylee today for a massage at wonder off Plainfield. Tall with long red hair. Not very talkative but pleasant. Decent massage, after the flip she took off her leggings, but left panties and her top on. Then straight into BBBJ w / swallow which was quite good. Not a bad encounter but not the best either. Just putting this out there so you guys know what to expect.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/712214338791
    What was the damage.

  10. #19140

    Any intel on this one?

    Wondering if there is any intel on this girl (s) I'm pretty intrigued.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/774293283828

  11. #19139
    Quote Originally Posted by Novaone  [View Original Post]
    Met Kaylee today for a massage at wonder off Plainfield. Tall with long red hair. Not very talkative but pleasant. Decent massage, after the flip she took off her leggings, but left panties and her top on. Then straight into BBBJ w / swallow which was quite good. Not a bad encounter but not the best either.
    Just putting this out there so you guys know what to expect.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/712214338791
    What was the donation out the door? Did she ask for it before the massage? Thanks can message me if you want.

  12. #19138

    Kaylee

    Met Kaylee today for a massage at wonder off Plainfield. Tall with long red hair. Not very talkative but pleasant. Decent massage, after the flip she took off her leggings, but left panties and her top on. Then straight into BBBJ w / swallow which was quite good. Not a bad encounter but not the best either. Just putting this out there so you guys know what to expect.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/712214338791

  13. #19137
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj9947  [View Original Post]
    Posted in the Lansing boards but had to tell my peeps too. Traveled through Lansing for work and after doing some recon on the boards, HAD to give Chelsea a try over at Magic Touch.

    I'd place her at mid 40's, with a mom next door vibe. She was pretty, but not sexy. She wore mom capris and a mom blouse. Haha. What she lacked in that department she made up in all other ways.

    Massage = 8/10. Perfect pressure and asked a few times if I wanted softer or harder. Plenty of teasing.

    Flip = 9/10 for a L1 provider. She is a freaky freak. Hahaha. As others mentioned, she seems to really enjoy edging. She kept telling me not to cum and frequently changed pressure, pace, form. She also did a gentle ease into PM. I don't usually go for that but this was actually pretty nice. She helped me pop. A nice and needed eruption. She then started to go jack Hammer mode on me.

    Very agressive and in many ways dominant.

    She demanded I cum again and wouldn't let me up until she forced a second out of me. In fact, she started talking very dirty to me and spitting on it. Total freak. Loved it!!

    She seemed very pleased with her work and was thankful for the tip.

    65 for the hour. Matched the tip.

    I hope she is there still next time I'm passing through!

    I recommend you guys consider a trip if L1 and edging are your thing.

    Best,

    Dj.
    As I've been with Chelsea, I won't repeat what DJ said, as that's all true. It was the finger up my booty hole (which I don't mind in moderation) with the jack hammer finish I didn't care for. The tease leading up to it was phenomenal however.

  14. #19136

    Magic Touch of Lansing. Chelssa. Worth the trip!

    Posted in the Lansing boards but had to tell my peeps too. Traveled through Lansing for work and after doing some recon on the boards, HAD to give Chelsea a try over at Magic Touch.

    I'd place her at mid 40's, with a mom next door vibe. She was pretty, but not sexy. She wore mom capris and a mom blouse. Haha. What she lacked in that department she made up in all other ways.

    Massage = 8/10. Perfect pressure and asked a few times if I wanted softer or harder. Plenty of teasing.

    Flip = 9/10 for a L1 provider. She is a freaky freak. Hahaha. As others mentioned, she seems to really enjoy edging. She kept telling me not to cum and frequently changed pressure, pace, form. She also did a gentle ease into PM. I don't usually go for that but this was actually pretty nice. She helped me pop. A nice and needed eruption. She then started to go jack Hammer mode on me.

    Very agressive and in many ways dominant.

    She demanded I cum again and wouldn't let me up until she forced a second out of me. In fact, she started talking very dirty to me and spitting on it. Total freak. Loved it!!

    She seemed very pleased with her work and was thankful for the tip.

    65 for the hour. Matched the tip.

    I hope she is there still next time I'm passing through!

    I recommend you guys consider a trip if L1 and edging are your thing.

    Best,

    Dj.

  15. #19135
    Quote Originally Posted by Star1967  [View Original Post]
    "Hot" is always a subjective experience. For me it's a combo of looks, attitude and menu. Six months ago, I'd have voted for Joy at TuiNa. Sadly, that ship has sailed. Literally. Back to Taiwan. Kay at Healing Hands was a close second. She's also moved on. About a month ago I stopped at Lulu's in Lowell and drew a girl called "Ewa" - which sounds like the plural form of Ewok. So, after getting Star Wars characters out of my head, I turned my attention to our Chinese provider. She's pretty damn cute - 5'3", athletic body, decent ass and tits. Appeared to be mid to late 30's but she could've been 40+ as a lot of Asians take good care of themselves. Anyway, overall it was very positive: good teasing and hand talent was top shelf. $160 ($40+$120).
    Joy was hot. But a little too amped up. Imo anyway.

    But she was positive & happy type, which was good.

    Kay was hot and good. Wish she was still around.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape