Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 125 175 575 1075 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 17264
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #16154
    So now Seeking disables search and shows you only several months old accounts unless you get premium. Garbage!

  2. #16153
    She hides A LOT of the pudge in her clothes if that makes any sense. It has been 2 years though probably so could be different. YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    From her pics she looks a little thick but Spanx can do wonders. How was her body weird?

  3. #16152

    Weird how?

    Quote Originally Posted by GokuBoy420  [View Original Post]
    Saw psweet a year or 2 ago for 400. She was okay. Looks good but body was weird. Now she's stuck at 500 and blocked me LOL. I did ghost her once when she invited me over so maybe that's why.
    From her pics she looks a little thick but Spanx can do wonders. How was her body weird?

  4. #16151
    Saw psweet a year or 2 ago for 400. She was okay. Looks good but body was weird. Now she's stuck at 500 and blocked me LOL. I did ghost her once when she invited me over so maybe that's why.

    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog1746  [View Original Post]
    Yep pweetdoc is stuck on 500 so someone is giving her that. She sent me some pics and her body is a bit weird for me. Nice tits tho. Danielle, I was talking to her last year and she told me 500 and she wanted a weekly thing LOL so I said nah but hit her up a few months ago and she told me she had someone paying weekly. But you are right, she is a cutie.

  5. #16150

    Naomi

    Anyone have experience with Naomi3? Please PM me of reply.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/naomi3

  6. #16149

    I feel the same

    Yep pweetdoc is stuck on 500 so someone is giving her that. She sent me some pics and her body is a bit weird for me. Nice tits tho. Danielle, I was talking to her last year and she told me 500 and she wanted a weekly thing LOL so I said nah but hit her up a few months ago and she told me she had someone paying weekly. But you are right, she is a cutie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Georgiaguy57  [View Original Post]
    Psweetdoc update. So, I was going to take the plunge on her because the body was nice, but decided not to. She stayed firm on 500 no matter what. I was going to go for it if everything lined up. She will do oral without a condom, and she's willing to go multiple rounds. But, I asked for more pics, and I'm just not attracted to her face LOL. It's like a weird mix of pretty and ugly haha. But, still the body was nice. So, if I'm paying that much, I'd need a bit more incentive. I asked her if I could record some and she told me to fuck off, LOL. That was the only way I could see myself giving her 5 tbh. But, that was really offensive to her for some reason. Lmk if any of you guys go for it. I just have a feeling it's not worth it.

  7. #16148
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidGooms  [View Original Post]
    I saw her maybe 3 times ($300 ppm) mid last year, when I tried to hit her up two or three months later she asked $500 because I went too long without reaching back out. I declined. After few days she hit me up and said she would do $300 if I see her same day. I took that opportunity and met her. After a month when I hit her up again but she said she won't do less than $500 if I don't see often and she is getting a lot of offers who are ready to pay $500. I politely declined, she blocked me lol

    Anyways, she is hot for her age with a sexy body. She was good time. I would see her again if she hits me up again with the old arrangement LOL.
    Yeah, so we pretty much had the same experience. If you wait too long, get blocked I guess haha. She didn't even say 500 for me though. Just straight up blocked LOL. Although it was even longer for me. Saw her really early last year and hit her up probably almost a year later. She wasn't having it I guess, haha. Damn I wished I lived closer to atl, I would've seen her often. Body is sexy as fuck. Even better than most women half her age.

  8. #16147

    Aria Rose

    I saw her maybe 3 times ($300 ppm) mid last year, when I tried to hit her up two or three months later she asked $500 because I went too long without reaching back out. I declined. After few days she hit me up and said she would do $300 if I see her same day. I took that opportunity and met her. After a month when I hit her up again but she said she won't do less than $500 if I don't see often and she is getting a lot of offers who are ready to pay $500. I politely declined, she blocked me lol

    Anyways, she is hot for her age with a sexy body. She was good time. I would see her again if she hits me up again with the old arrangement LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianTroy  [View Original Post]
    This her? I attached her pic since she blocked you: https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-44aa74904ff1.

  9. #16146
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianTroy  [View Original Post]
    This her? I attached her pic since she blocked you: https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-44aa74904ff1.
    Yep, that's the one. Send me an update if you see her.

  10. #16145
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgiaguy57  [View Original Post]

    Also, last note. There was a girl on seeking named Aria Rose (username not real name!) that I saw once about a year ago. She's 40 and still on the site, but she blocked me unfortunately haha. She lives in atl and wouldn't meet halfway, so I had to drive to her place to meet. I tried to hit her up again, but she blocked me. Guess I went too long without reaching back out haha. It's a damn shame too because That shit was phenomenal. Definitely the hottest 40 plus year old on the site by far. If you're not convinced by her pics, she looks way better in person. Head game was great, and pussy was excellent. Nice round ass and huge tits on a petite frame. Damn, she was good. I messed up by not reaching out again sooner. The distance was just too far, but I regret it now. Can't find many girls like her. If you see her on the site, I'd highly highly recommend. I gave her 300, but I can't guarantee that will be the same. Good luck!
    This her? I attached her pic since she blocked you: https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-44aa74904ff1.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aria Rose.jpg‎  

  11. #16144

    Psweetdoc plus more girls

    Psweetdoc update. So, I was going to take the plunge on her because the body was nice, but decided not to. She stayed firm on 500 no matter what. I was going to go for it if everything lined up. She will do oral without a condom, and she's willing to go multiple rounds. But, I asked for more pics, and I'm just not attracted to her face LOL. It's like a weird mix of pretty and ugly haha. But, still the body was nice. So, if I'm paying that much, I'd need a bit more incentive. I asked her if I could record some and she told me to fuck off, LOL. That was the only way I could see myself giving her 5 tbh. But, that was really offensive to her for some reason. Lmk if any of you guys go for it. I just have a feeling it's not worth it.

    More girls I probably won't meet. I'll pass them along if you're interested.

    Hillary - https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-6eead9e874e0.

    Nice body, Pretty cute. Didn't get to discussing pricing, but I just got the feeling her eyes were on the prize, so I just dropped it.

    Danielle - https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-7311bae1a393.

    Wanted 700, lowest she'll go is 6. Very cute, but way too much. Claims she's had great success though, so I guess guys really are giving her that much. Such a shame, I'd love to have her, but not at that price.

    Cutebaobun - https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-3f79e92d99dc.

    An Asian girl that actually replies! Too bad she wants 500, probably because she's Asian, because she doesn't look worth that much. Face is kinda cute, but plenty of girls have cute faces that you can get for cheaper. Says she's willing to get a hotel, but would want a public meet and to check into hotel together. Also, she's willing to go down from 500 after the initial meet. As a guy that doesn't live in atl, not worth it for me, but go for it. I'd love to hear some reviews.

    Ariana - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-80811a09a77c.

    Very pretty girl, but the distance was an issue unfortunately.

    Tiffany - https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-1d02ca443f35.

    Talking to her, but honestly not that interested. Not really my type.

    Also, last note. There was a girl on seeking named Aria Rose (username not real name!) that I saw once about a year ago. She's 40 and still on the site, but she blocked me unfortunately haha. She lives in atl and wouldn't meet halfway, so I had to drive to her place to meet. I tried to hit her up again, but she blocked me. Guess I went too long without reaching back out haha. It's a damn shame too because That shit was phenomenal. Definitely the hottest 40 plus year old on the site by far. If you're not convinced by her pics, she looks way better in person. Head game was great, and pussy was excellent. Nice round ass and huge tits on a petite frame. Damn, she was good. I messed up by not reaching out again sooner. The distance was just too far, but I regret it now. Can't find many girls like her. If you see her on the site, I'd highly highly recommend. I gave her 300, but I can't guarantee that will be the same. Good luck!

  12. #16143
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgiaguy57  [View Original Post]
    Marie-https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-80cfec177f65.

    I used to see Marie regularly a while back. She's pretty sweet and has no problem getting down to business. She's not much of a looker, but she's not ugly by any means. Just average for her age. Don't know if she does bare, never asked, not really my thing. But, the pussy was pretty great. Some of the best I've had tbh. Also, the head was probably the best I've ever had by far. I saw her for around 250 ppm on multiple occasions. I haven't repeated in a while, and don't really plan on it. Kinda just got bored of her, LOL. But she's definitely worth a visit. Good luck.
    I used to talk to her, but never got together. I thnk she may have a different profile on the site. Here is her insta:

    https://www.instagram.com/danelle_shopping/?hl=es

  13. #16142

    Agree on Post

    I agree on everything you said man. I have been in the sb game for about a year now and don't pay more than 400 ppm. I have had solid chicks at 3-350 ppm but like you do, I get bored after a while and want something new LOL.

    Psweetdoc - https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-dfbb2e86dbb2.

    I got her number from a buddy and said he fucked her for 300 but she told me she wouldn't go lower than 500. I passed on her but I do like her body and looks, haven't had an Indian chick but someone is paying 500 because hs hasn't reached back out yet.

    I have a sb I pay 200 and a couple at the 3-350 mark that look good. I may be able to pass along when I'm done with them.

    Another one named Julia did something similar to me too. Can't find her profile anymore, but she was a young Latina girl. Pretty cute. We met up at the hotel and she showed up high as a kite. We talked for a bit, then she asked if she could lay down in the shower for a bit. Yeah, she was definitely high as fuck, but she said she was just on allergy meds lmao. So, we chill and cuddle for a bit, then this is where I messed up being horny. I sent her the cash before we began and it all went even more downhill. Wouldn't kiss or give head without a condom. As soon as she got the money she instantly became even more of a dead fish, irritated after giving the most lackadaisical CBJ ever. We tried to fuck, but I was so turned off by her dumbass that I couldn't even get it up. Another disaster. A shame I can't find her profile. But, I'd avoid this one, if you see her. But this one was partially my fault. So maybe you'd have better luck.

    I'll have to be more diligent when screening these weirdos, so I know I messed up which annoys me.

    Moving on, here's some gps for you high rollers.

    Psweetdoc - https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-dfbb2e86dbb2.

    Talked with her for a bit. Initially wanted 700, but talked down to 5. Didn't go for it, but I'm still thinking. The body is nice, but her face is kinda weird. Not ugly, just a bit off. Anyone met with her?

    Autumn - https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-fa3906673567.

    Didn't waste much time on her. Wanted 800 initially but was able to quickly talk her down to 3. Was about to plan a visit, but she told me she doesn't give head. So, I quickly rescinded that offer unless she'd take 150, which she declined. So, if you just want to fuck, maybe she's worth it?

    Eva - https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-ec1a5cabf837.

    Wanted 1 k ppm. Quickly stopped talking to her, LOL. She's hot though.

    Bambi - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-517c27184ad9.

    Not sure if this girl is a little slow, or if people are giving her anywhere close to what she wants, but she wanted 1500 ppm, lmao. Couldn't talk her down at all. And acted insulted when I offered her 4.

    Anastasia- https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-d2de8ab4765c.

  14. #16141

    Good feedback

    Quote Originally Posted by Georgiaguy57  [View Original Post]
    So kind of a long rant, but I'd be cautious for this one.

    Eliana - https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-bd265979876c.

    I messed up by not asking her more questions, but she's definitely more of a pro, which kinda surprised me. So we texted for a bit and agreed to meet up for some car fun. It was late at night. Initially, I agreed to 400 and was going to get a hotel. But, since we ended up meeting way later, I asked if 150 was cool since it was just a quick car meet. She agreed. So we meet up, and she says no kissing or head immediately upon meeting. Damn, this is why you should always ask. I messed up there. But, I was horny and it would only be 150, and she was pretty hot so I agreed. So, we do our thing, solid little quickie. As I was about to send the money, she says it's 400. Well, we agreed on 150, I have the text that says it. And she was like, no I thought you were talking about the time. So yeah, we get into an argument and she's just like, she wouldn't accept anything below 300. And she'd call her pimp on me if I don't pay up. Perhaps that was a lie, maybe not. But, I didn't want to deal with her anymore, so I just gave her 300 and left it at that. An absolute disaster. But hey, try your luck.

    Another one named Julia did something similar to me too. Can't find her profile anymore, but she was a young Latina girl. Pretty cute. We met up at the hotel and she showed up high as a kite. We talked for a bit, then she asked if she could lay down in the shower for a bit. Yeah, she was definitely high as fuck, but she said she was just on allergy meds lmao. So, we chill and cuddle for a bit, then this is where I messed up being horny. I sent her the cash before we began and it all went even more downhill. Wouldn't kiss or give head without a condom. As soon as she got the money she instantly became even more of a dead fish, irritated after giving the most lackadaisical CBJ ever. We tried to fuck, but I was so turned off by her dumbass that I couldn't even get it up. Another disaster. A shame I can't find her profile. But, I'd avoid this one, if you see her. But this one was partially my fault. So maybe you'd have better luck.

    I'll have to be more diligent when screening these weirdos, so I know I messed up which annoys me.

    Moving on, here's some gps for you high rollers.

    Psweetdoc - https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-dfbb2e86dbb2.

    Talked with her for a bit. Initially wanted 700, but talked down to 5. Didn't go for it, but I'm still thinking. The body is nice, but her face is kinda weird. Not ugly, just a bit off. Anyone met with her?

    Autumn - https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-fa3906673567.

    Didn't waste much time on her. Wanted 800 initially but was able to quickly talk her down to 3. Was about to plan a visit, but she told me she doesn't give head. So, I quickly rescinded that offer unless she'd take 150, which she declined. So, if you just want to fuck, maybe she's worth it?

    Eva - https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-ec1a5cabf837.

    Wanted 1 k ppm. Quickly stopped talking to her, LOL. She's hot though.

    Bambi - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-517c27184ad9.

    Not sure if this girl is a little slow, or if people are giving her anywhere close to what she wants, but she wanted 1500 ppm, lmao. Couldn't talk her down at all. And acted insulted when I offered her 4.

    Anastasia- https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-d2de8ab4765c.

    A 38 year old, giraffe-necked woman that wanted 700. She's kinda cute, but come on now. Didn't bother.

    Janae - https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-f2ce570a03df.

    Pretty cute, nice body. But wanted 500 and wouldn't go down at all. I'm thinking about it, but I'll probably pass.

    Lastly, these girls won't respond to me no matter what, LOL. Anybody have any luck with any of them? I'm not hideous or anything, so I'm wondering if they're just scared of darker skinned guys?

    Cheyenne - https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-bb7ecb3faf9f.

    Stacy - https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-e88a9876f499.

    Cynical - https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-f6bf9e2581b2.

    Star - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-cc615b94af13.
    Agree with the last 4. Same experience with Autumn and Psweetdoc.

  15. #16140

    Some bad experiences plus gps girls

    So kind of a long rant, but I'd be cautious for this one.

    Eliana - https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-bd265979876c.

    I messed up by not asking her more questions, but she's definitely more of a pro, which kinda surprised me. So we texted for a bit and agreed to meet up for some car fun. It was late at night. Initially, I agreed to 400 and was going to get a hotel. But, since we ended up meeting way later, I asked if 150 was cool since it was just a quick car meet. She agreed. So we meet up, and she says no kissing or head immediately upon meeting. Damn, this is why you should always ask. I messed up there. But, I was horny and it would only be 150, and she was pretty hot so I agreed. So, we do our thing, solid little quickie. As I was about to send the money, she says it's 400. Well, we agreed on 150, I have the text that says it. And she was like, no I thought you were talking about the time. So yeah, we get into an argument and she's just like, she wouldn't accept anything below 300. And she'd call her pimp on me if I don't pay up. Perhaps that was a lie, maybe not. But, I didn't want to deal with her anymore, so I just gave her 300 and left it at that. An absolute disaster. But hey, try your luck.

    Another one named Julia did something similar to me too. Can't find her profile anymore, but she was a young Latina girl. Pretty cute. We met up at the hotel and she showed up high as a kite. We talked for a bit, then she asked if she could lay down in the shower for a bit. Yeah, she was definitely high as fuck, but she said she was just on allergy meds lmao. So, we chill and cuddle for a bit, then this is where I messed up being horny. I sent her the cash before we began and it all went even more downhill. Wouldn't kiss or give head without a condom. As soon as she got the money she instantly became even more of a dead fish, irritated after giving the most lackadaisical CBJ ever. We tried to fuck, but I was so turned off by her dumbass that I couldn't even get it up. Another disaster. A shame I can't find her profile. But, I'd avoid this one, if you see her. But this one was partially my fault. So maybe you'd have better luck.

    I'll have to be more diligent when screening these weirdos, so I know I messed up which annoys me.

    Moving on, here's some gps for you high rollers.

    Psweetdoc - https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-dfbb2e86dbb2.

    Talked with her for a bit. Initially wanted 700, but talked down to 5. Didn't go for it, but I'm still thinking. The body is nice, but her face is kinda weird. Not ugly, just a bit off. Anyone met with her?

    Autumn - https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-fa3906673567.

    Didn't waste much time on her. Wanted 800 initially but was able to quickly talk her down to 3. Was about to plan a visit, but she told me she doesn't give head. So, I quickly rescinded that offer unless she'd take 150, which she declined. So, if you just want to fuck, maybe she's worth it?

    Eva - https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-ec1a5cabf837.

    Wanted 1 k ppm. Quickly stopped talking to her, LOL. She's hot though.

    Bambi - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-517c27184ad9.

    Not sure if this girl is a little slow, or if people are giving her anywhere close to what she wants, but she wanted 1500 ppm, lmao. Couldn't talk her down at all. And acted insulted when I offered her 4.

    Anastasia- https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-d2de8ab4765c.

    A 38 year old, giraffe-necked woman that wanted 700. She's kinda cute, but come on now. Didn't bother.

    Janae - https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-f2ce570a03df.

    Pretty cute, nice body. But wanted 500 and wouldn't go down at all. I'm thinking about it, but I'll probably pass.

    Lastly, these girls won't respond to me no matter what, LOL. Anybody have any luck with any of them? I'm not hideous or anything, so I'm wondering if they're just scared of darker skinned guys?

    Cheyenne - https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-bb7ecb3faf9f.

    Stacy - https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-e88a9876f499.

    Cynical - https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-f6bf9e2581b2.

    Star - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-cc615b94af13.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape