Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 6084
-
10-02-25 15:06 #5634Senior Member

Posts: 504Bridget
Anyone tried this newbee?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...t/678079596209
-
10-01-25 12:40 #5633Regular Member

Posts: 21Heather
Does anyone know anything about this one. She is definitely my style but I don't think I have seen any reviews of her.
SexyTime w Heather xoxo 828[Deleted by Admin]83.
Skip the games https://share.google/831GFoCnX23Vlrdc7
-
10-01-25 10:20 #5632Senior Member

Posts: 773I just sent you a PM, saw her many times, I'll be in Aville today. Appreciate the #.
Originally Posted by Tweiii
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-25 23:34 #5631Regular Member

Posts: 11Anyone seen either of these?
Missy aka pit stop Sally? In particular has anyone seen the woman that is skinnier that she posts with sometimes?
-
09-30-25 09:09 #5630Senior Member

Posts: 61Marie
Can you PM her number please. She is amazing.
Originally Posted by Tweiii
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-25 22:11 #5629Regular Member

Posts: 7Thicker than a snicker
Has anyone had any luck with this one?
Body looks right for my taste, but when I reach out she's looking for a ride to her incall location in order to meet?
Haven't pulled the trigger on it, was wondering if any of the veterans had any advice, as I'm still new to the scene and only.
Had one successful visit with a dream weaver before.
Thanks for any advice!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/199115776922
-
09-29-25 12:15 #5628Senior Member

Posts: 32Redhead Marie
Marie reached out to me and asked me to share:
She broke her phone and hasn't been able to login to her STG account yet to post an ad but she is available in Asheville area. New number (at least for now) so PM for it.
-
09-24-25 19:39 #5627Senior Member

Posts: 116Agreed
I attempted contact. No response.
Originally Posted by CarolinaBob
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-25 18:49 #5626Senior Member

Posts: 37Autumn. Tryst
Pretty sure this is a fake. Number matches that of an active Latina provider.
Beware.
https://tryst.link/escort/autumnshere
-
09-22-25 15:47 #5625Regular Member

Posts: 15She eventually got ahold of me and we met, but it was real borderline. Have other plans in the area if you are trying to set something up.
Originally Posted by Unassumed
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-25 15:44 #5624Regular Member

Posts: 15Pretty sure he said she refused to let him do that, by refusing to take her hand off.
Originally Posted by Eastavilleman4
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-25 22:28 #5623Regular Member

Posts: 21Yeah that third one is a Crack ho. Nasty. Never did anything. I never could get Belle to respond. What did you mean by her letting you stick it all the way in killed it for you?
Originally Posted by Eieio
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 12:53 #5622Senior Member

Posts: 57Neighborhood
Is her location safe and does she honor your appointment?
Originally Posted by SalesMan1
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-25 13:02 #5621Senior Member

Posts: 476I can vouch for Melanie, always fixed up and dressed to impress. Looks better than her pics. No rush chill vibe, fringe sweet but not too sweet so you still know it's work. ok yeah and disclaimer i'm biased to redheads
Originally Posted by Zimmer8
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-25 06:37 #5620Senior Member

Posts: 97Melanie — visiting redhead
I recently had the pleasure of a one hour visit with Melanie. She is a short redhead with a great body! I met with her previously in Greenville. I am not sure how long she will be in town, but she is well worth the time. She has a great attitude and is spunky. Really strong BBJ skills and her pussy is tight. Pics are accurate. No CIM or DFK, but she is a great time. She has a nice safe incall in the Biltmore area. $300 for the hour.
You can also see several reviews of her on TER, including mine from 2023. Her TER number is 389700.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/007326397866










Reply With Quote





