Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 1250 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 541 1041 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 18750
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18150

    Even no DIY?

    Quote Originally Posted by HighTorque  [View Original Post]
    I was driving out of Hopewell and seen the sign for massage.

    Great massage but not even a handshake at the end.
    You think they are ok for it?

  2. #18149

    Mash-up in Ashland

    There are now two spas in the same building in Ashland. The older store is the original Ashland Massage on S. Washington. But further back in that building, in Suite 7 G, Joyful Massage has recently opened. The girl at Joyful is younger (early 30"s?) very petite, small A cups, very pretty face. Gives good massage, usual HE finish. I didn't get her name. The ladies at Ashland are much older (50's).

  3. #18148

    Recommendations??

    I'm in town for a couple days and thought I would reach out to you guys for a recommendation?? Looking for a BBBJ if possible, but not the end of the world if it's not to be found. I was looking for some of the places mentioned in the posts, but I don't think I'm looking in the right area. DM me if you can help out. If not, happy hunting!

  4. #18147

    Just basic

    I was driving out of Hopewell and seen the sign for massage.

    Great massage but not even a handshake at the end.

  5. #18146

    Jinny's?

    When I come to town for work I usually stay in Short pump near the Town center and hit up Jenny's on Lauderdale as is close by and convenient. I haven't been in town since May coming up in a couple of weeks and as I was browsing locations on Google maps I noticed that is no longer there.

    Does anyone know if they are still open or has that been taken over by something else?

  6. #18145

    Location location location

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretShopper  [View Original Post]
    Quiet residential area, very blue collar. Nice lady but her pics seem old and better than what she looked like in person. Barking dog in a crate in the other room, messy home. She hosted on her bed, which was fine. I can't recall the damage exactly, but maybe $1. 5? All in all, not much better than the average AMP experience.

    -SS.
    Never been there but I avoid places locating in residential area. A stranger would catch the eye and it must be unnecessary and pleasant. I don't worry about any neighbors / Karen calling to LE in the middle of plowing.

  7. #18144

    Like I said: Meh experience

    Quiet residential area, very blue collar. Nice lady but her pics seem old and better than what she looked like in person. Barking dog in a crate in the other room, messy home. She hosted on her bed, which was fine. I can't recall the damage exactly, but maybe $1. 5? All in all, not much better than the average AMP experience.

    -SS.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    Would you be able to provide some details? Was this at a residence (sounds like it was) what was the damage? Did she have a table or was this on a bed? I saw the ad and honestly she looks better than most of the old, ugly and fat Asian women at these AMPs. I may partake if the price is right and if there ins't a lot of high traffic.

  8. #18143

    Help

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenBull2  [View Original Post]
    New to the scene would appreciate if someone could put me on 2 some locations.
    Try here almost all locations are on here.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/

  9. #18142

    Need Help As Well

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenBull2  [View Original Post]
    New to the scene would appreciate if someone could put me on 2 some locations.
    I just moved here from the west coast and would love some help with locations as well. I keep trying the search bar but its not working.

  10. #18141

    Could you share some details?

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretShopper  [View Original Post]
    Sweet, larger woman. Messy house in a blue-collar residential neighborhood. Quick uneventful massage with HE. She made it clear that other services are available for an upcharge. Wasn't the worst experience ever but I probably won't repeat.

    -SS.
    Would you be able to provide some details? Was this at a residence (sounds like it was) what was the damage? Did she have a table or was this on a bed? I saw the ad and honestly she looks better than most of the old, ugly and fat Asian women at these AMPs. I may partake if the price is right and if there ins't a lot of high traffic.

  11. #18140

    Some directions

    New to the scene would appreciate if someone could put me on 2 some locations.

  12. #18139

    Ljs

    Recently took a visit to Ljs and saw Mimi. Doesn't look as bad as I thought she would look like had to go look for myself she was on the rag so only bbj. Not the worst that I've had but not the best still finished in her mouth so was worth the visit over I don't know how long she will be there but would stop by again if she wasn't on the rag has some nice looking tits.

  13. #18138

    Saw her—meh

    Sweet, larger woman. Messy house in a blue-collar residential neighborhood. Quick uneventful massage with HE. She made it clear that other services are available for an upcharge. Wasn't the worst experience ever but I probably won't repeat.

    -SS.

    Quote Originally Posted by HuslIslander  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this person? Ad does not provide a name so no idea what search parameters to use here. Seeking any info before pulling the trigger. Thanks. https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/455474153713.

  14. #18137

    Ahc?

    Has anybody been there recently? Eva has left. I think YoYo is still there? And maybe a "new" 48 year old woman? Has the menu changed?

  15. #18136

    Info

    Any info on this person? Ad does not provide a name so no idea what search parameters to use here. Seeking any info before pulling the trigger. Thanks. https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...y/455474153713.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape