Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #53410

    Bad news

    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapan  [View Original Post]
    This just in, QQ will be closed starting tomorrow. No word yet on if / when it will reopen.
    After King closed we waited 2 years to get a new spot on the East side and it didn't last 6 months. Hope it reopens but going off track record I am not optimistic.

  2. #53409

    Yumi at Orchid

    Repeat visit to Orchid (formerly M&Y) although it was my first visit to the AMP since it reopened with a new name. First visit with Yumi.

    I was inspired to visit Yumi because of AznWenis' recent positive review that stated Yumi was "a first time in Florida" provider. I am always interested in a new to the area provider.

    Texted Orchid and asked who was working. "Cici and Yumi" was the texted response. I made an appointment and arrived at the correct time. Met Yumi at the inner door and she led me to a room. Paid the standard FS hour fee ($80 + $160). Yumi is an attractive Chinese woman, very cute face, fit figure. Estimated height 5'4". Estimated age 30-35. Large MM breasts. Much better than average AMP English. Long black hair, completely shaved and had a long tattoo that began at her belly button and continued vertically down her abdomen until it stopped just above her pussy. The tattoo was dark green or, possibly, black and it appeared to be some kind of design. Nothing recognizable.

    Yumi excelled in the TS. NURU, TUMA, a lengthy preview BBBJ and a good cleaning. A nude Cici came into the TS and introduced herself and asked if I wanted a second girl for an extra $100. Cici is very cute and I was sorely tempted but I politely declined as I am an old timer with limited stamina.

    Back to the room. Commenced a lengthy DATY, proceeded to 69, DATO, 69 again, CG, more 69 and then some prostrate action that resulted in a powerful release. She has a very tight pussy and that made me feel bigger than I really am. Yumi then cleaned me up, gave me a bottled water and walked me to the door. She did say it was her first visit to Florida and that she liked it although she found it hot. She said she had previously worked in NY. She must have worked there a while as her English was decent.

    I've recently been indulging my Japanese fetish at Meiji but I also love Chinese women and I really appreciate our thriving local AMP scene. I missed the TS and the camaraderie among the providers. The interaction between the providers themselves and between multiple providers and the customers lends itself to an "anything goes" attitude where "anything is possible". I am happy to recommend Yumi.

    I read a review that referred to Cici as previously being known as Mocha and that she formerly worked at Milk Massage. Did she also work at A-2? I think I would like to see visit her in the near future as she also has a number of positive reviews.

  3. #53408

    Qq

    This just in, QQ will be closed starting tomorrow. No word yet on if / when it will reopen.

  4. #53407
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by DickJackman  [View Original Post]
    All Japanese lineup:

    Airi returns today (09/20) through 09/26. She was very popular on her recent Meiji tour.

    Mimi begins today (09/20).

    Nana begins Sunday (09/21).

    Mei concludes her tour today (09/20).
    Thanks for the update, I have been out of town for a couple days and just returning to Orlando. They sent me a picture of a new girl today (Nana) I'm assuming that's the girl that you were mentioning that was starting today or do they have two new girls since the other girls.

  5. #53406
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by CopKoda  [View Original Post]
    Got message from handler. She's back at same spot. Better than ever. If you looking for young Japanese spinner with natural b cups. This is your girl. No PSE but more GFE.
    Ari told me that she's only here until end of the week.

  6. #53405
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    Milk should be the model for everyone. I used to visit weekly.

    I can't imagine I'm giving off cop vibes. I'm coming in, laying a tip down on their work station and getting naked. I ask their names. Same routine as always. After three strikes, I asked the girl at Orchid what's up and she said she only does massages. This was late at night, after all the legit spas have closed.
    I dunno, maybe you need to be more assertive. Like when the girl is walking you back to the room, start feeling her up. How much are you leaving on the counter? As noted by MarkGew, 240 total should give you an hour of everything, including table shower. Lastly, how late is late? Not that it should really matter, they're generally pretty good at squeezing in those last minute customers, so to speak.

  7. #53404

    Milk

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Those spas you mentioned and others that are staffed by the same stable of girls over the years have always been the same technique for me. I have 240 ready and state hour with a shower. I have 100 in another pocket in case I want another girl to join for limited time depending on how busy they are. Lately I've been lucky at hitting spas that are not busy due to the volume of options now.

    Of course I'm a familiar customer and most girls know me. Hope this helps, I never heard of your issue here??

    except for the best ever IMO milk spa, 200 all in at the lobby window for 45 minutes of bliss, no monitors, no interrupting, miss that place dearly. I was there in the morning of their last day open.
    Milk should be the model for everyone. I used to visit weekly.

    I can't imagine I'm giving off cop vibes. I'm coming in, laying a tip down on their work station and getting naked. I ask their names. Same routine as always. After three strikes, I asked the girl at Orchid what's up and she said she only does massages. This was late at night, after all the legit spas have closed.

  8. #53403
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    You're jetting into the pussy capital of Florida. Pick up a rock and throw it. It will land on an AMP with excellent reviews.

    If you want premium and are willing to pay for it, here you go: https://meiji118.com/
    Agree there is something available at all price points. Just stick to the well reviewed places and you'll be fine. It is better to get the place right rather than searching for the place most convenient to your stay. A poorly reviewed place may occasionally have a gem. But well reviewed place even the worst offering is pretty good.

  9. #53402
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229

    ???

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    I've spent tens of thousands at AMPs and used to be a regular here (I spend more at home in Jax, of course). This weekend I got a chance to return, an all I've gotten is massages. I'm all massaged out. Nothing fun. I went to Orchid, Tokyo, and one other recommended here.

    My technique hasn't changed, but maybe the expected behavior has. What's the routine that works these days?
    Those spas you mentioned and others that are staffed by the same stable of girls over the years have always been the same technique for me. I have 240 ready and state hour with a shower. I have 100 in another pocket in case I want another girl to join for limited time depending on how busy they are. Lately I've been lucky at hitting spas that are not busy due to the volume of options now.

    Of course I'm a familiar customer and most girls know me. Hope this helps, I never heard of your issue here??

    except for the best ever IMO milk spa, 200 all in at the lobby window for 45 minutes of bliss, no monitors, no interrupting, miss that place dearly. I was there in the morning of their last day open.

  10. #53401
    I used to go to AMPs here and there, but it's been a couple of years since I went to one. I used to would go to Spa Serenity cause it's on my side of town, but I've been to a couple of other ones, sorta by accident. Will girls at these places do CiP? Or do most not do it?? What's average damage for this, provided they offer it?

  11. #53400
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Orl MP

    Quote Originally Posted by PubEx  [View Original Post]
    Keeping this as low key as possible so please pm me.

    Next week. Can fill in details via pm. Only members with reviews reach out if interested.
    It is at a MP this week. Still looking to solidify 2 spots only for 3 guys total. PM for details please only if you are available later in the week weds or thurs morning.

  12. #53399

    Re: Visiting orlando this weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by MagistyX  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers! I will be in town these next 2 days. I was actually wondering if I can get any recommendations for FS with 2 girls?
    QQ, Tokyo, and Orchid 66 (aka M&Y).

  13. #53398
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    all I've gotten is massages. I'm all massaged out. Nothing fun. I went to Orchid, Tokyo, and one other recommended here.

    My technique hasn't changed, but maybe the expected behavior has. What's the routine that works these days?
    If you're visiting a well known spot (like the ones you mentioned), you can be sure that none of the MTs are legit. You can be upfront with them. I usually place my hand on their butt so they know I'm not an LEO.

  14. #53397

    Ask for everything

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    I've spent tens of thousands at AMPs and used to be a regular here (I spend more at home in Jax, of course). This weekend I got a chance to return, an all I've gotten is massages. I'm all massaged out. Nothing fun. I went to Orchid, Tokyo, and one other recommended here.

    My technique hasn't changed, but maybe the expected behavior has. What's the routine that works these days?
    Usually as long as you don't look like a LEO, it is straight to business. If you know the price, just pay in full for what you want. In my experience, the girl are more hesitant when you pay door fee and service fee separately. It also tell her exactly what you want without you needing to say anything. Just my guess anyway, can't really help until you give more detail on how the visit went with the big 3.

  15. #53396

    MY Cici and Yumi (sp?)

    Been a long time since I've been on OBT, so that was fun.

    Didn't go in to see anyone in particular, but Cici greeted me and that made me happy. Previous report on her looks was spot on. She's pretty, nice curves, great body. It was dead, we planned on 30 minutes even though I usually go for 60. Paid 60, put 200 on the table.

    I started off on my stomach. She tried to give a massage but it was more like pressing on areas of my back. That's fine, I didn't really expect much. She was upbeat and chatty, which I like. A few minutes later she asks me to flip and she got started. (I'm not great at play by play so here are the important parts).

    After a minute or so she asked me if I wanted a 2nd girl. I hadn't planned on it and hadn't done it before, but I knew I would with the right girls. I said fuck it why not, and she asked for 100 more. I don't like the haggling bit because it kills my mood, so I suggested 80 (only cash I had left, although she did remind me they had an ATM) but 80 was fine. She went and brought Yumi in.

    Yumi appears to be in her 30's but could probably pass for late 20's, fit, nice curves, man mades. She was hot but I liked Cici more. I wasn't disappointed by any means.

    They didn't interact with each other (that was fine, not expected), so it was all about me. They took turns doing everything. We went over the 30 minutes and finished and cleaned up. It was dead, so Cici wanted to rub me some more and she got my attention so she asked if I wanted to go again, so of course I did.

    Was out right around 60 minutes.

    Would repeat, but I'm further up the road so if I do it would be awhile. I do recommend!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape