Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 132 of 4096 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 182 232 632 1132 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 61439
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59474
    Quote Originally Posted by KenDude  [View Original Post]
    Tink died today. I don't know the particulars but I do know the police are looking for the last person she was with. Possible foul play?

    I know she was very unhealthy with a serious drug habit so I won't speculate. Just passing on the news.
    Rest In Peace little tink tink.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b7aa4543a548fff29f28435076ab69f2.jpg‎  

  2. #59473
    Senior Member


    Posts: 208

    Candace

    Quote Originally Posted by CousinSkeeter  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to the slim, busty Candace who typically works in Brooklyn / Curtis Bay?
    Anyone with photos of Candace to share?

  3. #59472

    Candace

    Quote Originally Posted by HablaEspanol  [View Original Post]
    Heard that she's really pregnant. Hope none of you is that father. I just hope it doesn't come out mexican looking. LOL.
    Are you referring to the slim, busty Candace who typically works in Brooklyn / Curtis Bay?

  4. #59471

    Candace

    Heard that she's really pregnant. Hope none of you is that father. I just hope it doesn't come out mexican looking. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Spotted Candace with two other girls (I guess they are not SWs) near the liquor store at the shopping mall strip. This was around 4 pm today.

  5. #59470

    Tink

    Quote Originally Posted by KenDude  [View Original Post]
    Tink died today. I don't know the particulars but I do know the police are looking for the last person she was with. Possible foul play?

    I know she was very unhealthy with a serious drug habit so I won't speculate. Just passing on the news.
    Very disappointing to read. I talked to her about a week ago about health is wealth. There's a lot of danger on the streets. People selling hot loads to OD on to violent rapists beating up girls. There was a girl I saw talked to the other day she looked like somebody tried to choke the life out of her, busted her face up. Some of the girls in that area have told me there's a guy driving around trying to purposely hurt girls.

    RIP Tiffany.

  6. #59469

    Tink, Autumn

    Tink died today. I don't know the particulars but I do know the police are looking for the last person she was with. Possible foul play?

    I know she was very unhealthy with a serious drug habit so I won't speculate. Just passing on the news.

  7. #59468

    Goldie

    Saw by Monroe & McHenry and I'll scooper her up no matter what. I reported on her before so I won't say much but here are some pics. DMG was 30 coins.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20250802_150448411~2.jpg‎   IMG_20250919_101723421_AE.jpg‎   IMG_20250919_102030629_AE.jpg‎   IMG_20250919_093342205_HDR_AE.jpg‎  

  8. #59467
    Quote Originally Posted by TsaBro3355  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same as BSW Kat who has been around the area for a long time or a new person?
    I'm not sure. My first time meeting her. Natural hair, it looks kind of curly, and it was soft. Light brown butter pecan skin, slim with a pretty face, I think she had freckles. Nice little body from what I could see. Spoke well and was super chill. Hope this helps.

  9. #59466

    YouTube

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WnMrpVrnqTA

    Any info on the 24 yr old in the video?

    Around the 8 min mark she talks about working the WW loop.

  10. #59465
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    MILF Melissa

    Rode thru the Ww last night and saw my friend Melissa walking up Ramsey. First just let me say I've known Melissa for many years, and when I tell you that she's is truly back to 100% MILF status. The last few years she's been going thru many problems and allowed herself to decline; but she seems to have work thru her situation and is back to her reliable self. Her body is of a 25 yr old and skill set of a pro. Glad she's back. We had an A++ experience as usual and looking forward to a repeat. Peace.

  11. #59464
    Quote Originally Posted by RedCarpetdic  [View Original Post]
    Is this the ***** that went viral? The video with the girl sitting on the gound wearing a purple camo jacket and motioned camera man for sucky sucky?
    You have a link to that video?

  12. #59463

    Tiny

    Hurt her hip and tail bone in a fall.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    I saw a Tiny the other day. She was in a wheelchair on Wilkins Avenue. I tried to stop and talk to her, but she had too many guys around her so I just kept on moving. Did a search on the board found some older photos of her when she was younger from 2015 she was quite the stunning beauty unfortunately the streets still seem to be undefeated. Any, anyone know why she's in a wheelchair?

  13. #59462
    Quote Originally Posted by RedCarpetdic  [View Original Post]
    Is this the ***** that went viral? The video with the girl sitting on the gound wearing a purple camo jacket and motioned camera man for sucky sucky?
    Yes. The girl that I picked up was the one in the video with purple jacket who went viral.

  14. #59461

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceDownPro  [View Original Post]
    I read about some unlucky monger getting popped by a date after kicking her out of the car. Fellas stay safe out here, this shit is not worth ya life..

    Anyway I was in the WW area and found a slim BSW with some dsl's. Went by Cat, she was cool, talked about her kid winning a Grammy in California, and that her kids father is famous. Maybe true or not. Idk. But the neck game was a good time. Nice rhythm and did I mention she had some lips. I can see she used to be fine because she still pretty even with natural hair, freckles. I'd scoop her again if I saw her, of course no phone. Stay safe out here guys.
    Is this the same as BSW Kat who has been around the area for a long time or a new person?

  15. #59460

    Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by PanchSez  [View Original Post]
    Just figured this one out.
    She's got some anxiety issues. She uses a different type of meds to calm her down. I would say she's somewhat of an introvert. She seems to miss read conversations for what their meetings are. It could be the meds. Dated her once she doesn't like doggy. One of the mongers took some photographs of her passed out, which is interesting on a whole Nother level. I believe he used her throat while she was passed out as well. Careful with this girl she was kidnapped and trapped in the basement for a few days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape