Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 129 of 976 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 179 229 629 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 14636
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12716

    Should I

    I'm thinking about seeing this one. Should I?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...0/105437055832

  2. #12715

  3. #12714

    Blond BBW

    I used to own a food trailer some years back. I went back & forth with her via text. One day she happened to be in my area I did pretty well on tips that day so I had her come by the trailer. I offered her a foot long weiner in which she sucked down pretty well. It was close enough towards end of the day so I invited her in to scoff down another weiner. Figuring this wasn't no hotdog eating contest I offered up one maybe just a few inches shorter. Now mind you this was a 12 + 8' with equipment and she is a nice size girl. Really young cute face. We somehow got her up on the little freezer I think her head was in the sink and I proceeded to eat her pussy. Afterwards and being a damn good flexible big girl she got down and sucked the Oscar Myer. Normally she said she only does covered so I opened the register threw a 20 in the tip jar started face fucking her. We attempted to go to doggie position but the height to ass ratio was way off so back to face fucking. No CIM so I just blasted whatever I could all over her tits as I don't think health inspector much appreciate cum on the flatop.

    It was a decent end of a day and she was about the 5th girl I had in the trailer and reminded her as she left to be sure to leave me a good Google review.

  4. #12713

    Tough Call

    That's high praise for Belle from T&C. I'll need to check her out very soon. If she's comparable to LH Stacy she must be something else because I've never seen a woman enjoy a cock in her mouth as much as LH. I don't mind all those turns in the daytime. At night, I might end up in LaBelle.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    Had a date with Belle the Bombshell who has been around for some time and very highly rated. Her BBBJ is spot spot on and this woman really knows how to suck a cock, and cim and don't stop until you pull her head away or have kicked her off the bed accidentally. Or another way she gives you head and at the same time rubs you nipples and scratches your stomach in a kitty cat way, then roll over and finish her with a pounding mish style. This woman is fine and got to compare with Lehigh Stacy. If some one called this woman a cock sucker, believe me they mean that very complimentary. If you haven't had either one definitely do go and see for your self's. This girl Stacy don't only suck you cock she worships it and addresses it just in the fashion your going to love. So to throw out a vote on who would give the best head. I definitely have to say its a tie. I enjoy seeing both, if you don't mind the travel to Le high with all the left and rights to get to Stacy's place, its well worth it. Ciao mongers and hope you all have a good as time with them as I do.

  5. #12712

    Good ole Red neck pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortStop25  [View Original Post]
    I did.

    The good:

    Fairly responsive, made a couple of jokes in our text convo that helped put me at ease.

    The donation is reasonable $. 5/ hhr.

    She is one of those providers that is probably very sweet at heart, but has issues. The sweetness does come through some.

    She is VERY accommodating with service, she will make it clear to tell her what you like.

    She then executes well. I only got a BBBJ, but it was a real good one.
    Sounds like a girl I used to see up in the Jelico mountains. Pull up this long curvy drive. Little camper with Confederate flags for curtains. Walk past an old feller sitting on a barrel rolling up tobacco. She open up the door sounding like Ellie May. Well howdy there stranger why don't ya come on in. Up the 3 steps I go now watch your step floor missing a bit don't want ya falling in breaking a leg now. The smell of possum soup cooking on the stove. Leads me to a tiny little bedroom and says now Mister its going to be an extra 20 if you looking hit this ass. So another 20 it is. That ass so tight I finished before ole Gramps finished smoking his rollup. I'm just happy I was never invited sit for supper. I couldn't look Granny in the eyes as I ask for some cornbread after shooting a load in her grand daughters asshole.

  6. #12711

    Got to Compare

    Had a date with Belle the Bombshell who has been around for some time and very highly rated. Her BBBJ is spot spot on and this woman really knows how to suck a cock, and cim and don't stop until you pull her head away or have kicked her off the bed accidentally. Or another way she gives you head and at the same time rubs you nipples and scratches your stomach in a kitty cat way, then roll over and finish her with a pounding mish style. This woman is fine and got to compare with Lehigh Stacy. If some one called this woman a cock sucker, believe me they mean that very complimentary. If you haven't had either one definitely do go and see for your self's. This girl Stacy don't only suck you cock she worships it and addresses it just in the fashion your going to love. So to throw out a vote on who would give the best head. I definitely have to say its a tie. I enjoy seeing both, if you don't mind the travel to Le high with all the left and rights to get to Stacy's place, its well worth it. Ciao mongers and hope you all have a good as time with them as I do.

  7. #12710

    Yes

    I did.

    The good:

    Fairly responsive, made a couple of jokes in our text convo that helped put me at ease.

    The donation is reasonable $. 5/ hhr.

    She is one of those providers that is probably very sweet at heart, but has issues. The sweetness does come through some.

    She is VERY accommodating with service, she will make it clear to tell her what you like.

    She then executes well. I only got a BBBJ, but it was a real good one.

    She doesn't watch the clock at all.

    If you like the trashy punk style, then you have found your provider.

    The bad:

    Her incall is a broken down trailer in someone else's yard in Lehigh.

    There were people outside on the property when I arrived, and a dude walked up to her door right after I left.

    On the inside, the trailer is tiny and trashed. It's smoky, full of cats, with clutter everywhere. It doesn't feel safe at all.

    Evidence of candy use. She is bruised up.

    So my final word on this is, if she was at a hotel, I would see her on the regular. But the incall situation is a deal breaker for me, especially the part that clearly multiple people know I'm there and what I'm there for.

    Quote Originally Posted by CapeScape  [View Original Post]

  8. #12709

    Zoey

    Quote Originally Posted by QuartzB  [View Original Post]
    There are only two Zoeys on Tryst that are in their 40's. One provides in South Carolina and the other is from Massachusetts but provides in Fort Lauderdale. Is the Fort Lauderdale the Zoey you are referring to?
    I believe she is the one from Ft Lauderdale.

  9. #12708
    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    She was my go to couple of years back. Never did I notice signs of candy. Haven't seen her lately so I can comment only on what I experienced back 2 years ago or so. Too bad she turned to be like what you guys describe. It's sad.
    Time she was at Red roof in Naples I'm guessing. She had just got out of the smaller house & was on paper. Yep. 2 yrs ago. About time I saw her for first time. And she was sober. She was very chill then I pulled up on my Harley she was standing there smoking a cigg quiet.

    Beautiful set of tits. Good BBBJ I hit it every way BB. Very worth price of admission. As soon as she moved North to Ft she went South. In a bad way.

  10. #12707
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I call her gross. She doesn't have a very good reputation. She will cut you short with some type bullshit. Change her hair I see she is using whatever name she goes by now probably to get guys to clickily click. What's her face was pretty solid at one time I have no clue as to how or why she got herself wrapped up with nasty ass.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/097973521286
    She was my go to couple of years back. Never did I notice signs of candy. Haven't seen her lately so I can comment only on what I experienced back 2 years ago or so. Too bad she turned to be like what you guys describe. It's sad.

  11. #12706
    Quote Originally Posted by CapeScape  [View Original Post]
    27 is so far in her rear-view mirror, you can't even see it LOL.

  12. #12705
    Regular Member


    Posts: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by CapeScape  [View Original Post]
    Someone on here left a decent review. Maybe a month ago or there about.

  13. #12704

    Green Hair


  14. #12703

    Well shit

    I have actually learned a few things from last couple posts other than how to try and snunagle crack girls. Goes to show the very slim pickings. O. And I finally got a return text from a girl I contacted 2 months ago!

  15. #12702
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampThang7  [View Original Post]
    I'll look into the SSL to TSL thing and get back to you. The other things you mentioned would be mostly trial and error on this old beater. Worth the time I suppose. Thanks. So by "rules" is that another term for "permissions" as it seems more along that line. You can instruct server access with different permissions and controls.
    SSL / TSL would be on the website end, nothing you can do about it. If you are using an old browser it's likely not forcing HTTPS so it could be some other issue with this site causing you to not access if it's specific times of the day. The way to check if you are trying to access by HTTPS is when you get the error, click on the address bar and look to see if it's trying to access https://usasexguide.nl or if its http://usasexguide.nl. If its HTTPS that's the issue, remove the s and likely it will connect. Browser searches for this site seem to direct to HTTPS even though this site only operates as HTTP.

    In some browsers like chrome you can create a rule using developer tools to use HTTP on specific sites. Most won't want to do that and won't want those rules hard coded anywhere on a device.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape