Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 14615
-
09-19-25 08:00 #12710Senior Member

Posts: 910Got to Compare
Had a date with Belle the Bombshell who has been around for some time and very highly rated. Her BBBJ is spot spot on and this woman really knows how to suck a cock, and cim and don't stop until you pull her head away or have kicked her off the bed accidentally. Or another way she gives you head and at the same time rubs you nipples and scratches your stomach in a kitty cat way, then roll over and finish her with a pounding mish style. This woman is fine and got to compare with Lehigh Stacy. If some one called this woman a cock sucker, believe me they mean that very complimentary. If you haven't had either one definitely do go and see for your self's. This girl Stacy don't only suck you cock she worships it and addresses it just in the fashion your going to love. So to throw out a vote on who would give the best head. I definitely have to say its a tie. I enjoy seeing both, if you don't mind the travel to Le high with all the left and rights to get to Stacy's place, its well worth it. Ciao mongers and hope you all have a good as time with them as I do.
-
09-18-25 13:53 #12709Senior Member

Posts: 127Yes
I did.
The good:
Fairly responsive, made a couple of jokes in our text convo that helped put me at ease.
The donation is reasonable $. 5/ hhr.
She is one of those providers that is probably very sweet at heart, but has issues. The sweetness does come through some.
She is VERY accommodating with service, she will make it clear to tell her what you like.
She then executes well. I only got a BBBJ, but it was a real good one.
She doesn't watch the clock at all.
If you like the trashy punk style, then you have found your provider.
The bad:
Her incall is a broken down trailer in someone else's yard in Lehigh.
There were people outside on the property when I arrived, and a dude walked up to her door right after I left.
On the inside, the trailer is tiny and trashed. It's smoky, full of cats, with clutter everywhere. It doesn't feel safe at all.
Evidence of candy use. She is bruised up.
So my final word on this is, if she was at a hotel, I would see her on the regular. But the incall situation is a deal breaker for me, especially the part that clearly multiple people know I'm there and what I'm there for.
Originally Posted by CapeScape
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-25 06:13 #12708Senior Member

Posts: 205Zoey
I believe she is the one from Ft Lauderdale.
Originally Posted by QuartzB
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-25 16:12 #12707Senior Member

Posts: 416Time she was at Red roof in Naples I'm guessing. She had just got out of the smaller house & was on paper. Yep. 2 yrs ago. About time I saw her for first time. And she was sober. She was very chill then I pulled up on my Harley she was standing there smoking a cigg quiet.
Originally Posted by ReallyNone
[View Original Post]
Beautiful set of tits. Good BBBJ I hit it every way BB. Very worth price of admission. As soon as she moved North to Ft she went South. In a bad way.
-
09-17-25 14:30 #12706Senior Member

Posts: 875She was my go to couple of years back. Never did I notice signs of candy. Haven't seen her lately so I can comment only on what I experienced back 2 years ago or so. Too bad she turned to be like what you guys describe. It's sad.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 13:48 #12705Senior Member

Posts: 14527 is so far in her rear-view mirror, you can't even see it LOL.
Originally Posted by CapeScape
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 13:31 #12704Regular Member

Posts: 50Someone on here left a decent review. Maybe a month ago or there about.
Originally Posted by CapeScape
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 09:32 #12703Senior Member

Posts: 158Green Hair
Has anyone tried this one yet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...f/493457695728
-
09-15-25 09:24 #12702Senior Member

Posts: 416Well shit
I have actually learned a few things from last couple posts other than how to try and snunagle crack girls. Goes to show the very slim pickings. O. And I finally got a return text from a girl I contacted 2 months ago!
-
09-13-25 08:37 #12701Senior Member

Posts: 218SSL / TSL would be on the website end, nothing you can do about it. If you are using an old browser it's likely not forcing HTTPS so it could be some other issue with this site causing you to not access if it's specific times of the day. The way to check if you are trying to access by HTTPS is when you get the error, click on the address bar and look to see if it's trying to access https://usasexguide.nl or if its http://usasexguide.nl. If its HTTPS that's the issue, remove the s and likely it will connect. Browser searches for this site seem to direct to HTTPS even though this site only operates as HTTP.
Originally Posted by SwampThang7
[View Original Post]
In some browsers like chrome you can create a rule using developer tools to use HTTP on specific sites. Most won't want to do that and won't want those rules hard coded anywhere on a device.
-
09-12-25 18:23 #12700Senior Member

Posts: 668Good info
I'll look into the SSL to TSL thing and get back to you. The other things you mentioned would be mostly trial and error on this old beater. Worth the time I suppose. Thanks. So by "rules" is that another term for "permissions" as it seems more along that line. You can instruct server access with different permissions and controls.
Originally Posted by Thunter
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-25 13:04 #12699Senior Member

Posts: 218No combat here. What I have found is the "bad gateway" issue is 100% of the time if the browser forces HTTPS. In your case, with an old browser that is no longer supported would likely not be forcing https. This is what I have found on my old windows PC using an old version of chrome or IE and I can get on most any time. There could be multiple issues going on with this site. Any newer device using chrome and a few other browers I've tried are forcing HTTPS no matter what is typed. This was a recent (last 30 days) due to browser updates. It's "502 bad gateway" error every time also says "angie" below that. On updated browsers there are some work arounds by changing rules but that would not be useful for most users who don't know or don't want to open up their browser to security issues. Seem clearly one of the issues is no SSL certificate so the site can't use HTTPS secure protocol. That pretty much became standard 10-12 years ago or more. In business if you don't use https the traffic will slow to virtually nothing because the site is tagged as unsecure by most any browser.
Originally Posted by SwampThang7
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-25 16:41 #12698Senior Member

Posts: 416Cassy. Cassandra
I call her gross. She doesn't have a very good reputation. She will cut you short with some type bullshit. Change her hair I see she is using whatever name she goes by now probably to get guys to clickily click. What's her face was pretty solid at one time I have no clue as to how or why she got herself wrapped up with nasty ass.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/097973521286
-
09-11-25 08:24 #12697Senior Member

Posts: 307There are only two Zoeys on Tryst that are in their 40's. One provides in South Carolina and the other is from Massachusetts but provides in Fort Lauderdale. Is the Fort Lauderdale the Zoey you are referring to?
Originally Posted by Retired11
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-25 06:22 #12696Senior Member

Posts: 205Zoey
I had a great time with Zoey from Tryst. Her pics were accurate. Very nice girl. Started out with BBBJ and some daty. No signs of candy at all. Mid 40, I will repeat when she gets back in town.










Reply With Quote




