Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 17049
-
09-20-25 03:08 #16464Senior Member

Posts: 381Karli
What you say is so true in my experience too. Worked at a Med Spa. I think it was for the discounted Botox and stuff. Just ran into her a few months ago after not talking for several years. When I was seeing her, she asked me at one point to buy her a 4 K bag in addition to the PPM. I played along but even that wasn't enough to keep her attention. I think she has a big enough following and is hot enough that she just goes with the highest bidder for the month. I will say she is a smoke show. The best I ever met on SA if you like petit spinners but also flaky af. Last time I saw her for a date, she ended it halfway through and just said she wanted to go. Later, complained why did we not do more activities but she also was clear we were on a clock so how do I make time for both? Just confusing and so much easier out there at a lower cost.
Originally Posted by Cdds20
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-25 16:12 #16463Senior Member

Posts: 155Super Duper Head Turning GPS
I had one very attractive model coming through town tell me she was looking for 10 k. Not clear as to what that covered, but I would have thought that was reserved for famous porn stars and published men's magazine models. That made the ones quoting 1 k seem humble by comparison. But I truly think seeking has run it's course with the combination of high prices, lots of scammers / bots, lots of unattractive ladies I wouldn't fuck for free, and a preponderance of GPS / Tik Tok deluded pump and dumpers. Only a few real ones left and harder to connect with them.
-
09-19-25 02:26 #16462Senior Member

Posts: 116We had some mutual friends but she's had a falling out with everyone it seems. She's been on and off SA as recent as this year. She's hot, but she's crazy. Guarantee you she'll be hitting you up for $$$ and to buy her stuff constantly and as soon as you don't she's out. No idea who puts up with her, apparently nobody long term. Back when I'd see her out and talk she was working in a cosmetic nedical office, now I think she just does OF, no idea if she has a good following or not because I'm not on there.
Originally Posted by DotJohn
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-25 00:44 #16461Senior Member

Posts: 381Karli
She has been on and off the platform for the four years. Not her first time back. She has a new profile now. I know her somewhat well.
Originally Posted by DotJohn
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-25 22:26 #16460Senior Member

Posts: 145Karli
Anyone remembers this one? Was on SA years ago, around covid time I think. Wanted 4 k a month iirc.
https://www.instagram.com/karli.js/
-
09-18-25 20:19 #16459Senior Member

Posts: 36Yeah. She is a known scammer. I posted about her a few months back. Similar situation. I have her real name. She reached out to me later on apologizing under a new unblocked number and I didn't respond. Just blocked her new number again.
Originally Posted by HershelS
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-25 03:49 #16458Senior Member

Posts: 381Mia 27 why / o GPS or maybe not GPS.
It's like anything, if you don't ask, you have no chance of getting it. Can't blame the girl for asking. Still, at 5'0" and 120-130 lbs, not a small girl. Had one guy privately message me a while ago about how he doesn't see anyone asking under 1,000. Weird. Just saw a hot 21 why / o who started dating the owner of an airline at 17. Some of these guys just throw money around. He paid for everything for 2 1/2 years. One of her cars is a new Corvette. Another girl had some CEO that just wanted a hot girl under his wing once in a while and would pay her 2,500 just to eat dinner and hang out in public so his friends could see him with someone hot. Seeing this a lot lately. I hold firm between 4-500.75% come around. I am patient and just check in once in a while with something nice to say. Usually works. Got to play the long game. Sometimes it takes months. It's like Chloe that I posted up about. She wanted 700 when I first met her. Got her down to 300 at one point. Super hot and submissive but it takes time. If you want someone to respond right away, call an agency.
Originally Posted by Derick171
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-25 23:20 #16457Regular Member

Posts: 22Tina BrownSugar
The picture previously uploaded is who she is pretending to be. Actual pictures here in this post are her. Stay away.
Originally Posted by BillyBobDilly
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-25 18:01 #16456Senior Member

Posts: 36Tina
Is the pic you attached actually what she looks like or is this who she is pretending to be? Can you post her actual picture if you have it?
Originally Posted by HershelS
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-25 18:01 #16455Senior Member

Posts: 109Feds cut interest rates and the chicks are getting gps LOL
This one wants $800 at the minimum. Doesn't host. Cool with BBFS if you've been tested recently. Passed. Wth hell is going on. LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-d53b56963611
-
09-17-25 10:24 #16454Regular Member

Posts: 22Tina Brownsugar
Yeah, she's back at it. Now hiding on whatsyourprice with fake pictures, fake voices, fake everything, excuses about hiding stuff from family, etc. See the attachment. Called herself "Tina".
"On SugarDaddyMeet website, by Brownsugar, who has since been banned since I reported that she robbed me. She is from Rogers Park and is Pakistani. Stole 400 from me. Undressed mostly, left her bra, jacket, a dinky purse behind. Took the money up front, said she needed to call answer her mom's call, walked out, and never came back. I have the number she called me from, as well as pics and vids of her that she sent me. She went by Tania with me. ".
-
09-16-25 20:25 #16453Senior Member

Posts: 381CL or Claudia
There is a bright side to most of these girls. You just need to feed her a LOT of vodka but that is not hard as she often has her own near her. The pics are mostly 5-6 years old before she gained the weight. Man mades but they are nicely done. I think she was an agency girl (262?) at one time but was too unreliable most likely. Not expensive.
Originally Posted by MwmChicago
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 14:23 #16452Senior Member

Posts: 601Hahaha "On the plus side. ". That's funny!
Originally Posted by BillUnderwood
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 10:59 #16451Senior Member

Posts: 97Elle, Lauren, Whoreder
I've had a few encounters with this one. She's big in the kink community here. First met through FetLife at a swinger / orgie event then again at munches. He's FetLife profile is deactivated but you can still search and find some of her pics and current play partners. Search Whoreder. She's a wild one! Got to fuck her a few times and then I found her on Seeking. She didn't seem to remember me though I doubt anyone could with her body count. She asked for something crazy like $800 and I passed. Now she has a tryst ad up asking for $600/ Hr. Honestly guys if you can fuck her for free through the kink community I highly recommend it. She's not hard to get. Honestly guys don't pay this lol She loves weed, is covered in tattoos and is closer to 31-32 yo. Good luck, Gents!
https://tryst.link/escort/elle-
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-ea5dc82af695
-
09-15-25 11:34 #16450Senior Member

Posts: 53No clue
I never bothered to ask haha. But needless to say, I didn't even bother replying. The only way I'd consider a 500 dollar BJ if it was from a pornstar.
Originally Posted by GeekAuto
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






